It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Isn't it nice. He's claiming that anyone trying to promote non-violent actions, and imminent mass scale destruction is working against his and Allah's interests.

Awesome stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm sorry you feel that way. I sense that raising my children this way will make them mature and give them a head start on the path of logic instead of the cul-de-sac of the illogic.

I find it fascinating you draw on Jesus' description in books of the Bible that are ninety-percent ficiticious. I mean... did they find Christ's secret diary at Golgatha? No. They didn't. You keep betting your life on a made up book. I'll keep living mine.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please stop yelling and rolling your eyes at me. You are quoting Revelation, or yelling it, and Christians accept this book as written in very complicated symbolism, predicting things to come.

Thank you for the time to give me your point of view. I do actually appreciate it. However, I do respectfully disagree with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychederic
reply to post by Angus123

Hum : no.

THe culture are opposite.

1)Today's Islam is a feodalism. that just make totally opposite vision with yours ( or mine )

2) There is no sense of love in islam, nor in their book. ( the word, or the vision of "love" and peace, and humanism doesn't exist in islam itself : humanism is christian : it appears differently in asia : but it is not the same humanism ).

3) As define in their book : and they cannot change their book (so they cannot change their religion): they need to conqueer the sheep with other god, ( and they can their woman and child ).

Ok : you may say there are good muslim , you are right.

But there is no peacefull islam : at the bases it is a fondamentalism/integrism. ( maybe more than other religion : this is a systemic analysis ).

But do we need to invade all the country around : no.

But what is the population and the force of the population of "christian"/"humanism"/"democracy" culture : 13 % ? And will be a lot less in decades.

I prefer agnostic, or atheist with spirituality : this is more peacefull.

@zarp3333 religion make people peacefull ? don't think so.

Spirituallity yes.

Religion contains spirituality ? yes. but religion separate the community : and it will create conflicts and wars.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by psychederic]

Look you can argue till you're blue in the face, but Islam is an Abrahamic faith and it is filled with kill the heretics garbage just like Judaism and Christianity is. Christians will claim that that isn't the case but if they still cling to the Old Testament and use it to throw around this commandment or that directive then it's still the same blood and gore faith it always was.

I'm sorry, but they are all... Jew, Christian and Muslim alike... weak-minded and will go to whatever lengths needed to convince themselves and others that the sky daddy is real and they don't have to face life alone.

If that means killing the people that point out that they're believing a fairy tale, well that's just fine by them.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

In sweden and in france, they are talking about the european culture, and the islam culture.

My position : this religion (islam) will, and can conqueer other culture.

Because this is religion that have real power over the people. ( more than christian and jews )

In Quran : it is said there is two ways to conqueer the other non islamic country : with an army, or by corrupting the culture, and get the politic power.

Clever ?

But dangerous : because this is not a book from sun tsu, and a dead culture.

I am not racist (i am just against religion, and pro the individual spirituality), but i know it could be stupid not to watch carefully what appears in european culture.

"humanism"(etc) and "feodalism" doesn't fit together.

So we need to be strong and say no this is our culture, you can pratice yours, but we don't want more.

You speak in term of religion ( and the peace between relgions) : but it is in term of culture, a culture of freedom vs a culture that have not yet imagine freedom.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

In sweden and in france, they are talking about the european culture, and the islam culture.

Because this is religion that have real power over the people. ( more than christian and jews )

In Quran : it is said there is two ways to conqueer the other non islamic country : with an army, or by corrupting the culture, and get the politic power.

Clever ?

I am not racist (i am just against religion, and pro the individual spirituality), but i know it could be stupid not to watch carefully what appears in european culture.

So we need to be strong and say no this is our culture, you can pratice yours, but we don't want more.

You speak in term of religion ( and the peace between relgions) : but it is in term of culture, a culture of freedom vs a culture that have not yet imagine freedom.

I think I understand what you're saying... the way of life, not just the religion.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it though. Religion is dying. What we witness these days with the screaming psychotic believers is merely a symptom of that death. The dwindling numbers of the faithful know this too, though they will say otherwise. They lie first to themselves and then to others.

Religion will eventually die... it just won't die quietly.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

This lunatic has proved again and again how detached from reality he his.

I have many persian friends, and they say "You see why we came to America? You people complain about your leaders...LOOK WHAT WE HAD TO DEAL WITH!!"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In reverence to, tooo many pills - (Well Islam bulit their huge, gold domed mosque on what use to be King Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. One of the last pieces left of the temple is the Wailing Wall. The Jews believe that Jesus can only return after their temple is rebulit.) - One fact is that many westerners are illiterate in the middle eastern religions yet they want to belong to them. As well as talk about them like they actually understand their essence, Your right!

Qur'an, Sura, The Cow, Verses 101-102
(101) And [even now,] when there has come unto them an apostle from God, confirming the truth already in their possession, some of those who were granted revelation aforetime cast the divine writ behind their backs as though unaware [of what it says],
(102) and follow [instead] that which the evil ones used to practice during Solomon's reign - for it was not Solomon who denied the truth, but those evil ones denied it by teaching people sorcery -; and [they follow] that which has come down through the two angels in Babylon, Hurut and Marut-although these two never taught it to anyone without first declaring, "We are but a temptation to evil: do not, then, deny [God's] truth!" And they learn from these two how to create discord between a man and his wife; but whereas they can harm none thereby save by God's leave, they acquire a knowledge that only harms themselves and does not benefit them - although they know; indeed, that he who acquires this [knowledge] shall have no share in the good of the life to come. For, vile indeed is that [art] for which they have sold their own selves -had they but known it!

As we can see here in 2 verses it was already told Solomon's Temple has been used by many to tell lies about.

As far as what people consider aliens you could go goto Chapter 72 Al-Jinn. The Angels of the Qur'an are created out of light, The Jinn are created out of smokeless fire & Man is made from clay & spirit. Notice the Jinn being smokeless fire & the Solar worship from egypt onward. Also the Islamic Anti-Christ is the Dajjal & will only have 1 Eye (Notice the logo of the illuminati.) As well as the 1 Eye of the Sun god Horus/Ra from egypt once again. as the Islamic Satan is "Iblis" a being of Smokeless Fire. Notice hell is to be Fire also. Connections/Connections...

The Jinn/Genie - UFO, Alien, Poltergeist, Demon, Ascended Master, Space Brother, Monster, Watcher, Nephilim, Reptilian, Grey, Bigfoot, Ghost - All known as the Jinn tricking mankinds mind. This is why you never see the stuff because it's all in your mind. A False reality. - Notice the Smokeless Fire Beings of the Jinn being in the UFO's granting mankinds wishes like technological advances like "Genies!"

The Arrivals - A movie about the Islamic End Times

Islamic Culture is key to understanding the problems of the middle east.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What's really scary about this is liberals hate America and Israel so much they are okay with this nut having nuclear weapons.

When you debate liberals, they will say it's okay because Israel has nuclear weapons.

Last I checked the leader of Israel was not seeing lights shining from heaven at the UN. Israel was not vowing to prepare the way for King David.

Liberals are okay with this religious nut having nuclear weapons because of their twisted hate for Israel.

If the Vatican came out and wanted Nuclear weapons, these same liberals would be crying about crusades and religious nuts but they are okay with this loon getting nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

This lunatic has proved again and again how detached from reality he his.

I have many persian friends, and they say "You see why we came to America? You people complain about your leaders...LOOK WHAT WE HAD TO DEAL WITH!!"

You forgot to mention the look of longing to see home again coupled with a fear radiating from them when they think about it.

And the "you guys really don't understand what it is in that part of the World. You really don't know what you have."

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As someone with distinct Liberal tendencies, you may rest assured that I am not copacetic with that.

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
What's really scary about this is liberals hate America and Israel so much they are okay with this nut having nuclear weapons.

When you debate liberals, they will say it's okay because Israel has nuclear weapons.

Last I checked the leader of Israel was not seeing lights shining from heaven at the UN. Israel was not vowing to prepare the way for King David.

Liberals are okay with this religious nut having nuclear weapons because of their twisted hate for Israel.

If the Vatican came out and wanted Nuclear weapons, these same liberals would be crying about crusades and religious nuts but they are okay with this loon getting nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
I'm sorry, but they are all... Jew, Christian and Muslim alike... weak-minded and will go to whatever lengths needed to convince themselves and others that the sky daddy is real and they don't have to face life alone.

You're missing the point. Islam is currently killing non-muslims by the thousands daily.
Christians and Jews aren't.
And we see a leader of Islam threatening on worldwide television. You don't see Christians and Jews doing that or carrying out violence.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Clever ?

I think I understand what you're saying... the way of life, not just the religion.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it though. Religion is dying. What we witness these days with the screaming psychotic believers is merely a symptom of that death. The dwindling numbers of the faithful know this too, though they will say otherwise. They lie first to themselves and then to others.

Religion will eventually die... it just won't die quietly.

Islam is a way of life, 24/7. It is the government, the culture, the spiritual and everything of daily life. And non-muslims are inferior and must die according to the Koran. And a president telling us so. And AQ carrying out 911. This is no joke to them.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I agree to an extent. I wouldn't go so far as to say it is as much as the state of Israel as it is the agenda of Zionism.

Zionism is the Jewish national movement of rebirth and renewal in the land of Israel - the historical birthplace of the Jewish people. The yearning to return to Zion, the biblical term for both the Land of Israel and Jerusalem, has been the cornerstone of Jewish religious life since the Jewish exile from the land two thousand years ago, and is embedded in Jewish prayer, ritual, literature and culture.

Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in response to the violent persecution of Jews in Eastern Europe, anti-Semitism in Western Europe. Modern Zionism fused the ancient Jewish biblical and historical ties to the ancestral homeland with the modern concept of nationalism into a vision of establishing a modern Jewish state in the land of Israel.

The "father" of modern Zionism, Austrian journalist Theodor Herzl, consolidated various strands of Zionist thought into an organized political movement, advocating for international recognition of a "Jewish state" and encouraging Jewish immigration to build the land.

Zionism

What is even more disturbing is that the idea has filtered into many Christian circles as well. A good example is: "Oh, the Lord CANNOT return until All Jews are returned to Israel."

[edit on 8-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nevermind...I took the bait

[edit on 8-12-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising

Are you bionic? Cause that was them most AWESOME leap I have ever seen, lol

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You've been playing too many video games, and what he's calling for has nothing to do with aliens, ufo's or disclosure.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

You're missing the point. Islam is currently killing non-muslims by the thousands daily.
Christians and Jews aren't.
And we see a leader of Islam threatening on worldwide television. You don't see Christians and Jews doing that or carrying out violence.

I see muslims killing Americans in both Afghanistan and Iraq as well as their fellow muslims. And no, I'm not alright with that. My brother is in Afghanistan, and I worry about him every day.
But you seem to be describing some Auschwitz-like system of extermination of non-muslims that I've seen no evidence of.

So... let's see some proof. Show me evidence of this and I will stand corrected.

But don't come back with some "the Koran demands it" nonsense. So do the Torah and the Bible.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Look, folks,all of this is rather simple. I am a spiritual, new age, mystical, Christian ethical freak and I can figure it out. Certainly some of the more "rational" people can. It's not hard.

The whole modern day Middle Eastern region,which sprung great civilizations such as Sumeria and Babylon,is a perfect example of what happens when religious fanaticism is allowed to run amuk. You can't have any sense of order when there are people who demand subserviance to one specific ideology. It happens with political ideology as well.

There is no need for the arguing. The causes are simple. The solution is rather simple as well, but not pretty.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So... let's see some proof. Show me evidence of this and I will stand corrected.

But don't come back with some "the Koran demands it" nonsense. So do the Torah and the Bible.

In the 21st Century Christians live in structured secular societies with their own lawmaking and codes of ethics. Their liturgy is a myth cycle.

The Muslim world has states where the Koran is the Law. It's words are official policy.

Check out the Sudan in the last few years. A Muslim government systematically enacting state enforced genocide. Supported by neighbouring Egypt and Saudi Arabia. About half a million dead through destruction, starvation, rape, torture. Preceded by an even worse genocide:

abagond.wordpress.com...

The worst genocide since Hitler took place in Sudan. No, not in Darfur, but in southern Sudan and the Nuba mountains. From 1983 to 2000 at least 1.9 million died, all of them black Africans, most of them Christians.

Sudan is two countries that the British made into one: the north is Muslim and Arabic-speaking. The people are dark but not black Africans. The south is black and mostly Christian. It has two-thirds of Sudan’s oil.

The government that carried out the genocide was run by Arab-speaking Muslims from the north. It was not just a case of genocide: it was also a jihad, a Muslim holy war, the largest in living memory.

As a genocide it is upstaged in the Western press by Rwanda, where 800, 000 were killed, and even Darfar, where 300,000 have died so far. Both are much smaller genocides.

As a jihad it is upstaged by the one fought by Al Qaeda and the Taliban, which, so far, has been far less deadly, though it is directed against Western interests.

The genocide was directed against the Dinka, Nuer, Shilluk and Nuba. It sold tens of thousands of them as slaves. It destroyed Christian churches, schools and hospitals. It wanted to clear the lands where there was oil.

The government kept food from reaching the south knowing full well that people there were dying of hunger.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join