It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met Someone From Scott Air Force Base Today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ufo reality is a good person on this forum, comes up with some real interesting stuff, sometimes if you are really interested in something you draw things towards you and I don't know the science, it just happens. I've met certain British ex SAS military who should not have been involved in Israels (supposedly single handed) 1967 capture of Golan from Syria, you only get answers by interest and enquiry. Top research ufo reality

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
The guy wanted to end the conversation because he probably felt like you were bugging him. Especially, when you are there to deliver a package. Me personally, I would have called your supervisor and complained.

I'm sure there's an island somewhere for you to live on, where you could avoid all human contact.

Would you prefer that a robot delivers the package instead? What do you expect will happen when a stranger is at your door, performing a service for you?

If the story happened as the OP posted, then there was nothing wrong with what he did and certainly nothing worth being fired from his job.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

In case you didn't notice, the guy asked him if HE was in the Air Force... Not the other way around. The costumer was the one starting conversation.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree... I guess I must have woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Either that or I must have winter-depression. I apologize to the OP. Just take a look at my posts and you will see I'm not usually a negative person. I think sometimes you can pick up a lot of negativity just looking at the news every day.

No to get back on topic... Curiosity is a good thing, but I have been in a position before when sometimes curiosity can bug you sometimes when people ask or offer up way too much information. Personally, that's the reason why I'm here because of curiosity. Maybe I'm anti-social! As it says in my profile... Mood = Depends on Meds...

As far as the sighting near Scott Airforce Base... I was one of the people that saw a ship like the OP described. I used to live in Belleville, IL when I heard and felt this vibration going through the house. I went thru the back-door and it was slowly moving right over the house. I Don't have the proof though...
Unfortunately, there was no digital cameras at that time. So I barely mention it. Was is something "Home-grown" or something from out of this world... Who knows...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

it's a nice story, but I think the guy may have been yanking your chain a little.

You say he appeared to be in his early 40's, now given that Roswell happened 62 years ago, I think it is highly unlikely that your guy could have "known the undertaker"......I'm not saying it's impossible, I just think it's highly unlikely given the age difference.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hearsay about UFOlogy, aliens, "crashed" saucers, etc., from a young person cam only result in doubts. Especially when such hearsay is about doubtful events that have gone from something of interest to it definitely happened! I'm not a supporter of Roswell being a real UFO and this guy could not say anything that would convince me as I have 30 years on him. AND I was in the Air Force from 1955 to '59.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well I'm 89 years old and been in the space reserve 132 years but I can't even convince my father of that !

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well what is the worst case scenario? You could be ignored, or receive a rude reply, or get a kind reply with no real interesting information. I personally suggest inquiring more about the UFO that was near the Air Force base he was at is the best bet. The guy already indicated that he was there and I don't see how he could blame you for being concerned about it. If he's not going to say anything, he's probably going to be frank and tell you he can't comment on it.

I also vouch for uforeality who is a regular here in the Aliens and UFOs forum and has made far more contributions to this particular board than anyone else I can think of at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I agree... I guess I must have woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Either that or I must have winter-depression. I apologize to the OP. Just take a look at my posts and you will see I'm not usually a negative person. I think sometimes you can pick up a lot of negativity just looking at the news every day.

Too late. We already called your supervisor to complain. Take your medicine like a man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join