It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A common tactic used in every conflict from the dawn of time has been to dehumanize your enemy. This makes it easier for the population to accept a country going to war with another. In this fight, currently there is a lot of anti Muslim rhetoric being spewed and it is dragging a rather misunderstood religion through the mud.

Yes there is an extremist element to Islam. But it is an element, a segment, and not representative of the religion as a whole.

Furthermore, organized religion is itself often used as a tool of violence, the idea of killing in Gods name is as old as religion itself.

Our leaders have told us that this is not a religious war, it is a war against terror, we should realize that Islam is not the enemy, but zealots following an extreme version of a religion is. This should hold true for any religion, not just Islam, this should also be realized for any ideology. Being overly zealous about any ideology is probably a bad idea.

On ATS this kind of rhetoric should be routed out as the propaganda and lies it really is.

Just look through some of the articles here and you can see the bigotry that has infested some peoples minds and poisoned them to people that for the most part don't want to hurt anyone.

Again, yes there are those that follow religion to the extreme, and feel that they are justified in killing in the name of their God. On the same side of the coin there are those that feel justified in villainizing an entire religion over the actions of a few. Bigotry is almost as dangerous as zealotry.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You say a lot, but how much do you really know about this ?

Have you lived in Europe, in the UK, in Australia ?

Have you experienced White Flight ? Have you observed it ?

Have you seen entire suburbs within unwilling host nations taken over by fundamentalist muslims ?

Have you experienced the violence ?

Have you seen graphic footage on your tv news of the host nation's young girls who've been stalked, selected specifically because they ARE the host nation's daughters and NOT muslim ?

Have you read the court transcripts of the pack rapes engaged in by muslim youths ?

Have you read the foul epithets hurled by muslim youths at the girls they were pack raping and sodomising and forcing to commit disgusting sexual acts upon them ?

Have you seen on your tv-news censored (but still shocking) text messages and video taken BY the muslim pack rapists WHILE they were raping their victims ?

And then ... did you see on your tv news and read in your newspapers that muslim clerics BLAMED the victims and said they 'deserved it ' ?

No ?

Then you really shouldn't be preaching

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Westernized Islam is a minority, contrary to your assertion that extremism is the minority. It is the minority in western civilization, but it is not the minority in Islam which is an extremist religion, as most are when followed to the letter. The conspiracy lies within those who attempt to play down the threat that Islam poses, something the OP would appear to be guilty of. You say it's bigotry, I say it is fear.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Good thread Wukky and yes...so true.
I see so much hatred and propaganda spouted on these boards and elsewhere, and it's just sad.

I've been trying not to involve myself in arguments with the Anti-Muslim brigade on here... but it's difficult...increasingly more difficult.

I'm glad that there are quite a few sensible and objective members on here anyway.

S+F mate

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I wonder how many who post in this and other forums in the interests of islam are paid to do so ?

(although I'm not being entirely honest .. because I know quite a few who 'post professionally' for Islam and who're provided the tools to do so, in manual form)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What you say has a ring of truth and I will not deny that truth. But you might want to read there own words found here. As in setting up communities, and applying for tax exemption, where mine and your dollars are going for, in support of this. They make no bones about what there intentions are and states clearly in there bylaws posted here.

www.ictampa.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.sabiqun.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

What is "white flight"?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Oh boy

why cant we all just get a long!

God1: Im god
God2: No Im god
God3: Nope your wrong im god

Mankind: What one of you is the real god ffs!!!

Reality: what made you think there was one?

Mankind: well who made us then?

Reality: do you care that much?

Mankind: But I DEMAND TO KNOW!! because its crazy!!! that not one god seems to be the true one or what one is right i just want to be a good little human

God1: Its me!!
God2: Nope its me
God3: ME!! i tell ya

Reality: Funny that because you sound like man? Bit confused are we god? and who made you?

God: Huh? i made my self!!
God: Always been here im all knowing
God: I dont answer to silly questions like that

Mankind: This is not helping here!!

Reality: If you took the time not to worry about WHO and WHY and get on with BEING here life would be a lot more fun! and worth more.

Mankind: Sorry but i want my daddy.. "sob sob"

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We all think we're reasonably familiar with our nation's Bigamy Laws, surely ?

So we in host nations wonder why those Bigamy Laws don't apply to muslims

And then we discover that silently, secretly, our 'elected political representatives' have AMENDED our nation's long-standing bigamy laws to 'accomodate' the hoardes of polygamous muslim migrants

In Australia, for example, a young muslim boy posted in an Aussie forum about his 'family'

He told of how his mother was just one of his father's 'wives'. She lived in a fugue state, according to her son. Depressed and crying, she spent most days in a darkened room while her old children cared for the rapidly growing hoard of younger siblings

The boy told of how his father 'visited' his mother once or twice a week, invariably beating and abusing her and ensuring she was permanently pregnant

The Aussie government gives approx. $5,000 of taxpayers' money each time a new baby is born. In addition, muslims are provided 'free' housing and 'family allowance', plus unemployment monies. It adds up. Especially when the man has four 'wives' .. all of whom are required to produce new babies as fast as they can

The boy said he and his siblings rarely if ever met their father's other children by his other wives

All he wanted, said the boy, was to get an education which would help him find employment and thus escape from his hated muslim life. But his father kept him out of school frequently, he said, in order to sell his labour to other muslims

His father, he said, spent most days sitting around drinking coffee with other multiply-'married' muslim males, twirling beads and planning construction of apartment buildings.

The father had a big, late model vehicle and was in receipt of untold riches, courtesy of the Australian tax-payers who do NOT qualify for 'free' (taxpayer paid) public housing for even ONE Aussie family ... unlike the unemployed muslims who're encouraged by a traitorous government to breed like crazy

Aussies postpone having ANY children, because they're too busy working to pay tax so the government can hand it to muslim migrants and their multiple 'families'

Most muslim migrants are unemployable, by government standards. They claim they are 'not well enough' to work. Or .. they 'can't speak the English' ... or, they have no skills ... etc.

So they keep their wives pregnant, pick up the taxpayers' money then pool all that money and branch out as 'property owners'. That's when they're not demanding the taxpayer fund another new mosque or muslim-only school for all those children they're being paid to produce

Poor muslim boy. He wanted to be like his Aussie mates. He wanted an education. He wanted to play football after school with his friends, instead of being forced to play the roles of husband in a fatherless home and child-minder for the children his mother produced on demand to suit her polygamous muslim 'husband'

If an Aussie commits bigamy, he/she goes to jail for five years

Nice of the Aussie government to 'amend' the bigamy rules to 'accomodate' polygamous muslims, whilst at the same time ensuring Aussies are married to only one mate at a time, thus ensuring they will go to work to pay for their ONE family AND all those muslim 'families'

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Dock9]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

What is "white flight"?

Politically correct answer:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

White flight is the sociologic and demographic term denoting the trend wherein white people flee desegregated urban communities

Simple, direct answer:
Minorities move into a predominantly white neighborhoods, and when they do, the white people move out.

Answer from the perspective of whites engaging in the behavior:
Minorities move into a predominantly white neighborhood, and when they do they trash it. Crime rates increase, property values drop, and the place becomes generally less pleasant to live in. Consequently, whites move out for greener pastures.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I know from my Muslim friends, I live in southeast Michigan, I have quite a few Muslim friends, they are immigrants from Iraq. Never have they been anything but wonderful people.

From my own personal experiences with people from the middle east. I know these people, work with these people and talk with these people every day.

Have you lived in Europe, in the UK, in Australia ?

No I haven't and I can't speak for all Muslims around the world or zealots that have been brainwashed by extremist Imams.

Have you experienced White Flight ? Have you observed it ?

I live near Detroit.

Have you seen entire suburbs within unwilling host nations taken over by fundamentalist muslims ?

Dearborn is near Detroit, It's not a problem.

Have you experienced the violence ?

Absolutely not, I have never experienced anything but warmth and acceptance from my Muslim friends.

Have you seen graphic footage on your tv news of the host nation's young girls who've been stalked, selected specifically because they ARE the host nation's daughters and NOT muslim ?

Do you have proof of this or are you just spewing bigotry and ignorance? Are you blaming the problems of a few on an entire religion?

Have you read the court transcripts of the pack rapes engaged in by muslim youths ?

Again, do you have proof of this or are you just spewing bigotry and ignorance? Are you blaming the problems of a few on an entire religion?

Have you read the foul epithets hurled by muslim youths at the girls they were pack raping and sodomising and forcing to commit disgusting sexual acts upon them ?

Again, do you have proof of this or are you just spewing bigotry and ignorance? Are you blaming the problems of a few on an entire religion?

Have you seen on your tv-news censored (but still shocking) text messages and video taken BY the muslim pack rapists WHILE they were raping their victims ?

Do you understand what propaganda is?

Let me help you...

Main Entry: pro·pa·gan·da
Pronunciation: \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Congregatio de propaganda fide Congregation for propagating the faith, organization established by Pope Gregory XV †1623
Date: 1718

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

And then ... did you see on your tv news and read in your newspapers that muslim clerics BLAMED the victims and said they 'deserved it ' ?

Again do you understand propaganda? Do you know the effect it has on a population?

No ?

Let me take you back to the cold war for example, and the propaganda campaign against a form of government propagated by both sides.

USA
www.designer-daily.com...

USSR
englishrussia.com...

Then you really shouldn't be preaching

Perhaps I should, perhaps someone who is neutral should be exposing the propaganda campaign against this religion. Perhaps someone should stand up and say, ok that is total bull and it's not representative of the entire religion.

Fact is I believe your being influenced by a propaganda campaign. Which is the entire point of my OP. A propaganda campaign designed to brainwash you into thinking that ALL Muslims are evil and your enemy. It is carefully choreographed, to trick you into hating people. The same is done on the other side. Fortunately people with intelligence can understand a propaganda campaign and see that a lot of BS is being spread around about a people that have no more hate for you than you would of your neighbor.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

As far as I'm aware, 'White Flight' is a term first coined in Scandinavian nations to describe the mass migration of Norwegians, Danes, etc. in order to escape unsustainable numbers of muslim 'migrants'

The term is now used universally, apparently, to describe the same thing as it occurs in Western nations inundated with fundamentalist muslims

For example, several months ago, we gained new neighbours -- lovely retired Spanish couple who've lived in this country for 40 or so years, raised their children etc. and who fully expected to live out their days in their much-loved family home

However, try as they may to live peacefully amongst thousands of recently-arrived muslim migrants, the crime and fear finally drove them out of their home and they came here

I'm familiar with their old suburb. It was always reasonably multicultural .. Greeks, Italians, French, Aussies, Europeans, etc. It used to be a typical family suburb with well-kept gardens and pleasant parks, nice schools, etc.

Then the muslims arrived in their thousands, courtesy of a traitorous government which for over a decade lied about the numbers of middle-eastern migrants

The muslims taught their many offspring that the daughters of their hosts were worse than prostitutes. Because the muslims don't want their children to assimilate. They want to hold them tight within the islamic fundamentalist culture/religion.

It wasn't long before the media was being rocked by violent rapes committed by gangs of muslim youths.

Then, the local police-stations were being shot at by gangs of muslim youths ... something utterly unheard of before in Australian history, despite its long history of migrants from various cultures

The violence escalated and people began running from those suburbs. Because of all the violence and crime, people's house values plummeted.

More muslims moved in, because they're tribal and create ghettos

Soon, entire suburbs 'belonged' to muslims. Non-muslims are afraid to go there

Now, having driven out most non-muslims, the muslims are fighting Indian migrants who mistakenly moved there.

I've also heard 'White Flight' used to describe the reported million Americans who flee California each year in response to US immigration policies

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Bottom line is that Islam is not compatible with any other religion or structure of society, and more importantly it has NO INTENT to be compatible. Those Islamics who are so called "moderates" have been silent too long about the radicals and in their silence have given consent.

There will be no peace with Islam..ever. The sooner everyone else realizes that and takes appropriate steps to defend themselves the better off they will be. It is almost too late.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am in agreement that muslims present the greatest threat to our world today, period. Call it racist, I don't give a rat's behind.

They immigrate to other countries, not to escape to a better life, but to change the country they immigrate to into a muslim society.

Video --

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dock9, this is the exact reason I made this thread. To expose the propaganda campaign for what it is. It's a conspiracy, a conspiracy between religions to dehumanize and distort the reality of the situation.

Propaganda is the primary weapon in a war. While overtly governments don't pursue this line of brainwashing, there are plenty of other groups that feed on this and expand on it.

Both sides do this, the extremists do this with followers of Islam, and western countries do this with the population.

Yes Islam is different. But the majority of people that follow this religion do so with the best intents in mind. Just as Christians follow the teachings of Christ with the best intents. It's the people preaching to the masses that influence behavior. Its the individual who acts. Not the religion.

Religion in my opinion should not be an organized experience, it's when you make it an ideology that things get skewed, just as your posts are pointing out. The blatant bigotry your showing emphasizes the problem. Meeting the people that follow this religion, and asking questions, shows the reality of the situation. I know Muslims, and from my experience, these are people with warm hearts and open minds. I am not Christan, nor am I Muslim, but what I see as an outside observer reminds me of the old wars during the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Your video was about the G8 not Islam.

Really?

Yes in my opinion from your posts I do believe you are a bigot, but to use something that is not even related to the subject at hand as proof of your point is silly.

The G8 protesters are Anarchists, not Muslims. Please, at least understand what video you are showing.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

S&F

we should realize that Islam is not the enemy, but zealots following an extreme version of a religion is.

I'm not even sure that's true.

I'm not sure they even follow their stated religion.

I have a tendency to think they are only using religion as a tool for more political power, in the exact same way our "leaders" use Christianity as a tool for more power.

They don't give a tinkers damn about Christianity any more than the terrorists give a damn about Islam. It's just a means to an end. And in the case of our "leaders" it's rather blatant.

THe Muslims have their useful idiots just like Christianity does. It's the useful idiots that do all the dirty work for their leaders.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Hey Dock9!

You make the most hilariously outlandish claims I've ever heard, but maybe I'm sheltered, so would you mind providing a few reliable news sources for these rampant "police station shootings by roving gangs" of muslim youth, for these "violent rapes", for this tear-jerking "story" about a poor uneducated muslim boy wishing for nothing more than to be like his aussie pals, while his father sends out baby after baby to collect money which he uses to build apartment complexes?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Your posts were a remarkable example of exactly what the OP was talking about!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Bombeni

If a person wants to practice their religion that is fine, but the nation should not bend to the will of any religion.

You are naive to believe that Islam is only a religion. If it were ONLY a religion we would not have many if not most of the problems we have with it. Islam is a total way of life..religion, government..everything. They are intent upon imposing their total way of existence on the entire planet.

Unfortunately since there is no way to negotiate a settlement in a religious war the only time there is a winner is when one side or the other is totally eradicated. The Islamics are well aware of that... we are still asleep. It is time to wake up or die.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i am really happy you made this thread..you did a great job and its entirely true...

and people who shows video of muslim extremist have to realize that they are few people who are like this...black sheeps are in every society,people have to understand that...

islam doesnot allow to kill innocent people,whether muslim or not..niether insult,rape or abuse people coz they are not muslim...
just coz muslims are doing that doesnot mean thats what islam tells them..
like a normal christian does many many things which are not permitted in Christianity ..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join