It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by zilch

Don't tell people what to do

because you're only demonstrating that islamic lust to CONTROL others, you see

As for telling OTHER people not to blame islam

you NEED to go and dictate to your muslim brothers

Because it is muslims THEMSELVES who claim that their religion (of peace, LOL) is what gives them the right to do as they do

I WOULD.. I DEFINITELY WOULD TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG..

AND I DONOT WANT TO CONTROL YOU...
WHEN DID A SAY I WANT TO CONTROL YOU?? JUST COZ A SAYING THE TRUTH, SO ITS lust to CONTROL...
I SAYING TO TREAT EQUALLY, DONOT MAKE A HUGE DEAL JUST COZ PERSON IS MUSLIM,THEY WON'T DO THAT IF HE WERE FROM ANY OTHER RELIGION...
I AM SAYING TO DO JUSTICE...
EVEN IN A FAMILY THERE CAN BE A BAD AND GOOD PERSON...,YOU CAN'T JUDGE WHOLE FAMILY ONLY BY SEEING THE BAD PERSON...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilch

islam does not allow to kill innocent people,whether muslim or not..

What exactly is an "innocent" in the eyes of Islam? Perhaps when you manage to figure that out you'll see why there is such hatred towards Islam, and for very good reason. Everything else is just ideological clap trap designed to distract people away from the true horrors of that particular way of life, surgically attaching rose tinted glasses to their faces. Take a trip to Saudi or any other Islamic nation, then try keep up the pretense that extremism is not the norm.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING??,I AM WOMAN, I AM MUSLIM, NO ONE TREATS ME BADLY,MY PARENTS NEVER BEAT ME, I AM LOVED BY PEOPLE..
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DOESNOT APPLY...

I DONOT GO TO IMAMS,SCOHLARS;.. I READ QURAN....AND I AM A SANE PERSON

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fumanchu

INNOCENT PERSON IS HE WHO IS NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU,SIMPLE...
WHO HAVE NOT DESTROYS YOUR FAMILY, ...INNOCENT(WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK??)

I HAVE VISITED.. THAT WHY I AM TALKING,I HAVE BEING TO EGYPT AND SAUDI ARABIA..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

Just for those who don’t understand what an imam is?

An imam (Arabic: إمام plural ائمة A'immah‎, Persian: امام) is an Islamic leadership position, often the leader of a mosque and the community. Similar to spiritual leaders, the imam is the one who leads the prayer during Islamic gatherings. More often, the community turns to the mosque imam if they have an Islamic question. In smaller communities an imam could be the community leader based on the community setting.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

Try pressing caps lock again.... you don't need to shout every post you write.
Try it in small letters like this

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

You are fortunate, been to Egypt and SA? Is your family in the upper class? Where do you live now? Are you in college? What are you studying? Stay around and educate us, but please don't use all caps.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I KNOW WHAT IMAM IS..I AM MUSLIM..
ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO GO TO IMAM..I CAN READ BOOKS
AND ITS TRUE IN THIS AGE THERE ARE IMAM WHO CAN MISGUIDE YOU..
AND GOOD FOR ME I HAVE BRAIN.. ISLAM DOESNOT TELL TO FOLLOW BLINDLY..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by zilch

Don't tell people what to do

because you're only demonstrating that islamic lust to CONTROL others, you see

As for telling OTHER people not to blame islam

you NEED to go and dictate to your muslim brothers

Because it is muslims THEMSELVES who claim that their religion (of peace, LOL) is what gives them the right to do as they do

I WOULD.. I DEFINITELY WOULD TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG..

AND I DONOT WANT TO CONTROL YOU...
WHEN DID A SAY I WANT TO CONTROL YOU?? JUST COZ A SAYING THE TRUTH, SO ITS lust to CONTROL...
I SAYING TO TREAT EQUALLY, DONOT MAKE A HUGE DEAL JUST COZ PERSON IS MUSLIM,THEY WON'T DO THAT IF HE WERE FROM ANY OTHER RELIGION...
I AM SAYING TO DO JUSTICE...
EVEN IN A FAMILY THERE CAN BE A BAD AND GOOD PERSON...,YOU CAN'T JUDGE WHOLE FAMILY ONLY BY SEEING THE BAD PERSON...

But in most Islamic communities, the whole family IS judged by only seeing the "bad person" and most times the bad person is a female who shamed the family, sometimes because they were raped. Will you tell us where you live, your age?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zilch

No zilch I understood from you post that you are Muslim but there are many of us who are not and I for one till I looked it up did not know what that word was that is the reason I posted it for those like myself who did not know the mean that’s all.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it IS a duck.
Oh here'a good one. I dare someone publish a humorous cartoon featuring Muhammed. Then pick another religion. Then compare the reactions - if you're still standing that is...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Bottom line is that Islam is not compatible with any other religion or structure of society, and more importantly it has NO INTENT to be compatible. Those Islamics who are so called "moderates" have been silent too long about the radicals and in their silence have given consent.

There will be no peace with Islam..ever. The sooner everyone else realizes that and takes appropriate steps to defend themselves the better off they will be. It is almost too late.

I'd say it is already too late. I've spent two of the last three years overseas as have tens of thousands of others.

I just hope it isn't too late to rectify the situation in time so we don't have to drag more of us from our homes and lives. If Obama pulls us out without achieveing the minimum mission objectives, I guarantee we (or our sons/daughters) will be back in a couple years starting from scratch.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

INNOCENT PERSON IS HE WHO IS NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU,SIMPLE...
WHO HAVE NOT DESTROYS YOUR FAMILY, ...INNOCENT(WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK??)

I HAVE VISITED.. THAT WHY I AM TALKING,I HAVE BEING TO EGYPT AND SAUDI ARABIA..

See, the problem seeps in when you portray an actual innocent (nation or individual) as being responsible for all your problems, your 3rd world status, your lack of -insert want/need here -, supporting your enemies (Israel), whatever. Then you can easily say that innocent isn't so innocent and deserves an IED, their disco blown up, or a couple of planes flown into their buildings.

Does "The Great Satan" ring any bells for you?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, I havent read the whole thread but anyway, I'm just going to say it -
No, not every muslim is violent and whatnot kind of SoB, but sure, some are.
So what? Nobody is perfect.
But still, may I note that in the teachings of mohammad (blessed be him or whatever) mohammad clearly states that every "infidel" (Non-muslim) should be killed and everyone leaving the muslim religion should be killed.
That, I cant allow. Also, isn't it part of muslim life that they should follow teachings of mohammad closely. So, clearly, those muslims that dont are "bad" muslims, which is irony as those kinds of muslims that dont take it too seriously are the kinds of muslims you want to meet - They are good people.
Violent behavior can be found in any religion that's for sure, I'm just saying that should we allow such religions to "perform their religious duties" and whatnot.
I, personally think that all religions should be "abolished" and "denounced" Of course that doesnt mean it will ever happen, I just think it would be better for everyone.
But hey, it doesn't mean I think I'm absolutely right, so, feel free to prove me wrong folks.
Show that religion can be "performed" without killing or hurting anyone, without trying to stuff it down other people's throats and most importantly taking it as an offense when some people think differently.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Then you can easily say that innocent isn't so innocent and deserves an IED, their disco blown up, or a couple of planes flown into their buildings. ...

... or a blown up wedding party, or bombed bogus WMD targets, or tortured citizens, or use WP on a entire city while snipers murder anyone trying to leave, or contractors shooting up cars while listening to Elvis, or shooting up entire families at roadblocks...

[edit on 7/12/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

But hey, it doesn't mean I think I'm absolutely right, so, feel free to prove me wrong folks. Show that religion can be "performed" without killing or hurting anyone, without trying to stuff it down other people's throats and most importantly taking it as an offense when some people think differently.

Excellent point.

And it can only be done on an individual basis.
Those 501c-3 "church" whores will never get it right. Never.
There is entirely too much money and power to hoard by doing what they do.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Sorry guys I am going to go off the subject for a brief minute.

It is very funny you say this dude. I am a proud Aussie( born here as were my parents and grandparents) living in Adelaide. I joined the army willing to serve and sacrifice if I really needed to but I stupidly left early.

Anyway. I have just lost a job and I went into centrelink to see if I can get a jobseeker benefit and guess what. Unlike this muslum man living off the government apparently I am not allowed to live off the government because of 3 reasons,

A. My partner whom I live with is earning too much money which is bull# because she can barely support herself.

B. I am under 21 so they feel my parents can take care of me still. Again they can barely support themselves and my brother.

C. they think just because I moved out of home on my own free will I should move back home.

Once again guys sorry for going off the subject but really if this muslum guy is abusing the system that is to actually there to help PEOPLE IN NEED I think he should either be fined or made to pay it all back!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

an article from:

Australian Islamist Monitor - Islam Under Scrutiny

thanks

:-)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Don't tell people what to do because you're only demonstrating that islamic lust to CONTROL others, you see

that is one of the lamest responses to a post I've ever seen

I wonder if you see the irony

here - I've quoted it for you again - have another run at it

ISLAM COMMUNITIES DONOT RESPECT LAWS??I donot leave in usa or uk..but many of my relatives live in usa,st louis.. they are wonderful people ,they are educated and have great morals...

AND IF SOME OF THEM ARE NOT FOLLOWING LAWS,MAKE THEM,DO JUSTICE.. BUT DONOT SAY ISLAM ALLOWS THEM TO DO THAT, DONOT MAKE HEADLINE ABOUT HIM JUST COZ HE IS A MUSLIM

do you understand what he just said?

show some respect - also, try reading

how do you explain crime in general then - when it doesn't involve Muslims?

is there an explanation for why other people do horrible things - white people - Christian people?

what gives other people the right to do what they do?

putting aside for the moment that Islam does not give them permission to do wrong

people give themselves permission

all kinds of people

or, would the world be crime free - if it could only rid itself of the Muslims?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Take a trip to Saudi or any other Islamic nation, then try keep up the pretense that extremism is not the norm.

you live/lived in Saudi Arabia - or any other Islamic nation?

Everything else is just ideological clap trap

that part sounds about right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join