It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LHC and the Quark bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Bosons are particles which occupy the same space at the same time - also must be metaphysical by (this) definition. Otherwise, they are not particles.

This is untrue to the point of stupor.
Never ceases to amaze that people don't hesitate to post an ASCII equivalent of bovine dejecta.

Incredible, but true, my dear Buddhasystem

In particle physics, bosons are subatomic particles which obey Bose–Einstein statistics; they are named after Satyendra Nath Bose and Albert Einstein. In contrast to fermions, which obey Fermi-Dirac statistics, several bosons can occupy the same quantum state. Thus, bosons with the same energy can occupy the same place in space. Therefore bosons are often force carrier particles while fermions are usually associated with matter, though in quantum physics the distinction between the two concepts is not clear cut.

en.wikipedia.org...

And again:

several bosons can occupy the same quantum state. Thus, bosons with the same energy can occupy the same place in space.

Therefore bosons are often force carrier particles

"Force carrier" - what an interesting formulation!

Deserves double-thinking, no?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I took a course in statistical physics, thank you.

Bosons don't occupy the same point in space. They can be in the same state (which is a different thing). They also don't have to be in the same state.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
State of being is like freedom.
Freedom means non-conditional.
Therefore, freedom is abstract, and bosons are abstract because they relate to each other absolutely. This is a quality of energy and not of matter.
These physicists have a problem with the abstract. They constantly try to bring God down into the physical world, hoping to learn how to manipulate it.
It will never happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

and you equate spelling with understanding life?

How crude and insulting..

and just to note if you do not have anything to ask or imput, or lack any clue then why troll?

or is that the best you can do is insult my abilty to type? shall i insult your abilty to do math and physics?

thought not.. move on

[edit on 7-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It is not that they can not it is they way they are going about it.. the are thinking very linner in mind, they do not use the one thing that gives them the ablity to do the very calculations..

Let me point this out again as a fact, just for the people who do not understand what it is im saying.

The UNIVERSE / REALITY has no SHAPE = can not be messured!!
The MIND / BEING / LIFE has no SHAPE = can not be figured / messured!

and why?
kicker aint it?

and you wonder why we have words like this and the reasons for it?

WE ARE the reason for it.. LIFE is the reason for it.

Nothing in our universe creates SYMMERTY OTHER THAN LIFE, that is a fact

But yet it created your mind? with no shape? and you live in something you can not grasp?

You LIVE in the very same function that makes you work

STOP listening to idiots they are WRONG and have been for a VERY long time..

and i dont mean to de rail this thread as its very interesting but let me show you this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then understand the reality you have been told
take it with a pinch of salt.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

shall i insult your abilty to do math and physics?

Insult what you like , I aint bovered

The question I asked "So is a Quark bomb really a scientific possibility or just scare mongering" was just that , a question .
It wasn't an invitation for someone with an exaggerated view of their own ability to reply with a condescending Post that makes no attempt to give an answer .

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Depends on your view of why it was you did in fact ask? you are clueless so i wanted to help

Short answer is NO

I did try to come across in a way you could understand theoretical phyisics but then your come back to my post was

"learn how to spell" when i only pointed out the fact you should learn about the topic at hand.

It would make you seem less idiotic when dealing with people who can not spell but have a better understanding of the topic at hand?

Or was that you being ignorant? I dont know you tell me?

you asked and made the thread if you do not like the answer i provided you are free to make up your own mind.

Then again anyone who thinks being able to spell is a mesurement of being aware is .. well.. i wont say for you may find it insulting.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yep. They are trying to translate everything, especially the Universe, into linear perception, which, of course, won't work.

The space, as a Principle, has no directions in itself, so as we apply our linear order of things, we only see in that limited fashion. But, one can observe the phenomena of universe as something which "spreads" in a fractal or holographic manner, and linearity is then lost forever.

They even try to "bend" or "stretch" space, which is a principle, which is really very stupid
Are these guys for real (including Einstein, who also thought that space could be bent). This is all due to their linear way of thinking and they can't see the way out of it. Very degrading and humiliating for science.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But, one can observe the phenomena of universe as something which "spreads" in a fractal or holographic manner

You may , or may not find this video interesting

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh yes. It is a total conspiracy of conditioning, very old, from earliest times. Emotions, ideas, will for power - those are all projections created to absorb us and to consume us. Very difficult to fight against that if you are not aware of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
By the way, I'm sitting next to the water tower you can see in the video, right now. The LHC ring does not pass here.

No wonder the L.H.C keeps breaking down when it's workers are busy posting on the internet whilst they're meant to be working

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Don't worry folks! The aliens want this planet for themselves, so they won't ley us destroy it with the LHC. If it's not stopped, then the aliens already know the outcome. LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by gortex

I really have no idea what the higgs boson, the god particle, is...waaay over my head

Simple... It's the primary particle, from which all other particles are derived from. If it exists! That's what the LHC has been made for.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hi there

I'm totally clueles of the science behind quantum fyscics.

What I do know, is that a quantum particle only materialises , when observed.
Otherwise it's in a state of energy, or it's behavior is. Or somthing like it.

After reading al of your reactions on the thread.
I understand that it is the question, which is responsible, for the existence of an anwser.
So no question no answer. Right ?

If there's no why, there's no explenation.

So. Why are we here ? Are we the explenation, or are we the question ?

Both options would make us obsolete, Otherwise i think it's a false assumption to say that we are the reason for the answer to be.

I think the world isn't just black or white. Colour is what makes it special !!

Oh, by the way. I think it's verry childish to attack someone on his spelling. Revolting to see or hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join