It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE LOOKING UFO - Any Info on this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This video was featured in a blog post on tnmufon.com. It is obviously edited with a music track which I think is a little weird. Has anyone seen this before or have any information about it?

Strange Looking UFO

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks exactly like your typical run of the mill amateur CGI garbage, and not very good amateur CGI garbage at that...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I think you're right, it looks very odd and choppy to me. I was just wondering if anyone had seen it before, and if it had been officially deemed as such, or if anyone with any expertise had said anything about it?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

exactly, that was my first impulse as well.

However, I have witnessed something similar with my own eyes and oddly enough it moved very similar. Yet, my lil brother has come up with better CGI in his Video class in highschool!!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

I can offer some photography expertise. The first segment is on a kite string (note the tether ball upper left), and the second is with small models (Note the lightbulb shadow cast to the left of the spinning toy). 100% bored kids playing. I've seen a few similar but better jobs on the Youtube recently. First time for this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled

I can offer some photography expertise. The first segment is on a kite string (note the tether ball upper left), and the second is with small models (Note the lightbulb shadow cast to the left of the spinning toy). 100% bored kids playing. I've seen a few similar but better jobs on the Youtube recently. First time for this one.

Thanks for the input. I thought myself that the first one looked like it was moving like a kite would and I saw the object in the upper left as well. I'll go back and look for the lightbulb shadow on the second one.

I appreciate your input there.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The UFO kite is attached to the line. The tether ball stabilizes it, and the kite flying the rig is above the tether ball and out of the camera frame.

top topics

join