It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black , gay President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So how long do you guys think it will be before a BLACK GAY president comes to power in your once great nation ????

I'm dying to read your responses .

[edit on 6-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, some people think we have a black, gay president now.

rightwingnews.com...

I don't really care what a man's orientation and race are. A liar is a liar.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'd say whenever we need to "break a new barrier" in America. This seems to happen when people are really pissed off at our Government.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

Perhaps you guys need a brother who's a gentle lover.
On the next campaign trail (for all I know of US politics - which ain't much) pehaps Hilary Clinton and Palin can do sloppy kisses?
For those who've seen it I'm thinking of "Little Britain" and the gay advisor/secretary to the Presidents.
Sorry he won't be gay and black - Africanism has always been hyper-heterosexual.
My guess is he/she/it won't be black next time either.
They'll find another diversion - as long as it speaks, unlike John Kerry.
Oprah!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
no, it most likely will be a jewish chinese lesbian from new hampshire i think.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Or a mentally handicapped Chinese lesbian child molesting communist.

Or......

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
So how long do you guys think it will be before a BLACK GAY president comes to power in your once great nation ????

Once great nation? Where to you hail from?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hopefully you don't mean - The Dalai Lama???
Funded and endorsed by Richard Gere.
(Err, just a joke you Buddhas...you know like George W. Bush made whenever he opened his pie-hole.)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
- Africanism has always been hyper-heterosexual.

Seriously? is this why AIDS is rampant in Africa?

www.mardelplatafilmfest.com...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by joey_hv]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Shortly, yes.
In southern and especially South Africa, HIV/Aids is a heterosexual pandemic.
I've read too may books, and frankly, nobody is quite sure why. Go figure for another post.
Consider this on the topic: in the village of Qunu (home-village to Nelson Mandela) there are 810 Aids orphans! (The Times, Dec 1, 2009. p.5.)
That means in one tiny village 810 children lost their parents to AIDS. Most of these homesteads remain child-run.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by mjtwelve

Perhaps you guys need a brother who's a gentle lover.
On the next campaign trail (for all I know of US politics - which ain't much) pehaps Hilary Clinton and Palin can do sloppy kisses?
For those who've seen it I'm thinking of "Little Britain" and the gay advisor/secretary to the Presidents.
Sorry he won't be gay and black - Africanism has always been hyper-heterosexual.
My guess is he/she/it won't be black next time either.
They'll find another diversion - as long as it speaks, unlike John Kerry.
Oprah!

Really? I read somewhere there was a higher number of gays among black men than men of other races. I dont know if thats true, but thats what I have heard. I read that nearly 80% of black men are bi-sexual.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I doubt that - all people are the same, including their sexual minorities.
I'm talkin about populist stereotypes, and not necessarily about reality.
All I can say on sexual populism in Africa is that it is viewed as "straight', and apart from South Africa "homosexuality" is regarded as a corrupting influence brought by colonialism.
Strangely this view came from former slavers. Black "bucks" were meant to breed children. Also, since blackness was considered close to nature, many anthropologists surmised that homosexuality could not exist south of the Sahara. Most African leaders have adopted this colonial attitude, and hence homosexual people are literally dying to escape.
For many years anthropology held this belief: if blacks are closest to nature, they must also be hyper-heterosexist. Nature is about breeding.
I hope these views are now fading into racist oblivion.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey, you guys are welcome to OUR Prime Minister if you want something different!

Kevin Rudd, white, control freak,wanna be Ruler of the World!!

........oh wait, you've already had one-----Bush!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does a half black bisexual count?... because that what we have. Zero certainly fills the bill on both items.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Gay? How is he gay? What proof do you have that his gay? Did you just take that out of the mouth of somebody else? Are you saying his marriage is a sham? Your making bold accusations protected behind a computer screen and you have nothing to show for it. Really now.

before a BLACK

Why are you playing the race card? His black, so what? Whats the issue here? Isnt his policies more important than what race he is? Or is it different to you??

Its almost as if those who hate the man have nothing to show for this hate other than his supposed religion, his middle name, what race he happens to be.... oh yes and his ideology (which he ran on during the campaign).

Pathetic.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
and have BLACK GAY president and he a skull and bonesmen all the skull bones are bi or gay

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hmmm. Someone from the UK making fun of the U.S. being a "once great nation"? Sounds like a Frenchman making fun of another country's military defeat to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
As much as I dont like him, I doubt highly that he is gay, I mean Islam doesnt take to kindly to that..

Seriuosly, this is just hogwash....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I saw that issue of Globe at wal mart..went back next day to buy & show to husband & it was gone! Either it sold out really quick, or they pulled it off shelf.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So he admitted to using coke? WOW! And wasn't it like a huge ordeal that Clinton smoked pot? (didn't inhale though)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join