It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black , gay President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
As much as I dont like him, I doubt highly that he is gay, I mean Islam doesnt take to kindly to that.

Obama cannot be muslim. He doesnt do the 5 prayers a day which is compulsory any faithful muslim, and in addition to that he has not stated on numerous occasions when asked if he was a muslim.

Folks are ignorant enough to just base assumptions that your "born a muslim" and thats that, or that the muslim religion is some how genetic, but its not. Any person who is of muslim faith must take the 5 prayers a day and must publically delcared himself muslim, and if you dont do either of these, your not a muslim period. Your not a muslim in the face of other muslims, your not a muslim by faith.

Folks want to paint this man as a muslim at every chance, basing their evidence on his middle name, or his family, or what they mistake from him saying... and they do this in ignorance, not wanting to understand what a muslim must be, not born into. Meanwhile they then go forth to complain about his radical christian religion, and that his both a nazi and a communist.

SG

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
So how long do you guys think it will be before a BLACK GAY president comes to power in your once great nation ????

Such a speculative question will get a speculative answer . Based on the time difference between Al Smith and JFK being elected is roughly forty years . The same goes for the Civil Rights Movement and Obama getting elected time wise . So I would throw a forty year time span out there before someone who is gay makes it onto the National political scene in the US . This assumes that the US is still holding elections that far into the future . Based on off line discussions I have had I don't think that race would come into it so much no that America has gotten electing a Black man out of its system .

Otherwise you would be looking at a one hundred year time line .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern GuardianObama cannot be muslim. He doesnt do the 5 prayers a day which is compulsory any faithful muslim, and in addition to that he has not stated on numerous occasions when asked if he was a muslim.

Well I do not think he is a Christian by any means, but Muslim is a possibility. Its not that I read what people write, I watch.

He could just as well be an atheist also.....

** As a note, they do not all pray 5 times a day, that is a misnomer. Maybe a practicing Muslim does. He could not do that publicly even in this politically correct environment.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Well I do not think he is a Christian by any means,

You do not personally think his christian for whatever reason, that doesnt make it fact. In this country we are free to follow what religion we want, what belief we want, regardless of what others feel to dictate. Obama has stated on numerous occasions his christian and thats his freedom of choice, as the constitution dictates.

At the end of the day its your word against his word over what religion he chooses to follow and common sense would guide us to assume his word is his constitutional choice.

Its not that I read what people write, I watch.

Oh yes because his different? because of his middle name? You watch, you generalize, you stereotype, but you do not choose the mans religion of choice or any mans for that matter. This is the point most folks miss out here, it doesnt matter if you saw him walk into a mosque, so long as he personally identifies as a christian, that freedom gives him that right to be identified as such.

As a note, they do not all pray 5 times a day, that is a misnomer. Maybe a practicing Muslim does.

Its not a misnomer. Just like the journey to Mecca that all muslims must make, prayer is a necessity in the Qu'ran to all muslims, and that is morning, afternoon and night time. You are not a muslim in the eyes of the Qu'ran if you do not follow the rules of the book, period.

The biggest fact of the matter is that he has stated numerous times his a christian.

He could not do that publicly even in this politically correct environment.

Yes thats one of your reasons for suspecting his a muslim.... you just "suspect" and "assume".

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Well I do not think he is a Christian by any means,

You do not personally think his christian for whatever reason, that doesnt make it fact. In this country we are free to follow what religion we want, what belief we want, regardless of what others feel to dictate. Obama has stated on numerous occasions his christian and thats his freedom of choice, as the constitution dictates.

At the end of the day its your word against his word over what religion he chooses to follow and common sense would guide us to assume his word is his constitutional choice.

Its not that I read what people write, I watch.

Oh yes because his different? because of his middle name? You watch, you generalize, you stereotype, but you do not choose the mans religion of choice or any mans for that matter. This is the point most folks miss out here, it doesnt matter if you saw him walk into a mosque, so long as he personally identifies as a christian, that freedom gives him that right to be identified as such.

As a note, they do not all pray 5 times a day, that is a misnomer. Maybe a practicing Muslim does.

Its not a misnomer. Just like the journey to Mecca that all muslims must make, prayer is a necessity in the Qu'ran to all muslims, and that is morning, afternoon and night time. You are not a muslim in the eyes of the Qu'ran if you do not follow the rules of the book, period.

The biggest fact of the matter is that he has stated numerous times his a christian.

He could not do that publicly even in this politically correct environment.

Yes thats one of your reasons for suspecting his a muslim.... you just "suspect" and "assume".

Oh Jes, he is a muslim again?

If swear if he is not the devil himself

A muslim

Zionist

A black radical christian

Nazi

Bolshevik

super closet gay

Community organizer with no experience

while being Elite

POTUS

born in Kenya, Hawaii, Indonesia at the same time

Rethuglicons needs to get out of politics and get into sci fi script writing!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'll open up the "Black, gay midget President" Thread then you guys can start the "Black jewish activist President" Thread and so on...

I never got those nonsense Threads..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

No one said Obama was gay, that was all on you. Re read the OP. Nothing was said about Obama, it had nothing to do with him. I think a few people read your reply with out reading the OP.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

As much as I dont like him, I doubt highly that he is gay, I mean Islam doesnt take to kindly to that..

Seriuosly, this is just hogwash....

maybe he "gives" and doesn't "take", some of the dudes square that problem using that process

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern GuardianObama cannot be muslim. He doesnt do the 5 prayers a day which is compulsory any faithful muslim, [edit on 6-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

how do you know, do you have OBAMACAM?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So how long do you guys think it will be before a BLACK GAY president comes to power in your once great nation ????

I'm dying to read your responses.

How long before you get your homophobic racist butt kicked out of this site.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

No one said Obama was gay, that was all on you. Re read the OP. Nothing was said about Obama, it had nothing to do with him. I think a few people read your reply with out reading the OP.

Was that directed to me? Because if it is, you should re read my post and tell me where I said something about the thread being about Obama.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why doesn't the US get a Native American prez? I mean you can't get much more American than that.
I've always had my suspicions on Condoleezza Rice - she certainly comes across as a lebian voodoo dominatrix. Surely she should be rewarded for being the "yes-man" and just being a "pretty face" (erm...) under Dubya. She should be allowed to rule the US at least for two years.
Wasn't she named after an oil-tanker? That would be so fitting!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Why doesn't the US get a Native American prez? I mean you can't get much more American than that.
I've always had my suspicions on Condoleezza Rice - she certainly comes across as a lebian voodoo dominatrix. Surely she should be rewarded for being the "yes-man" and just being a "pretty face" (erm...) under Dubya. She should be allowed to rule the US at least for two years.
Wasn't she named after an oil-tanker? That would be so fitting!

Every president has been native american
, they were all born in the US, debates over Obama's birthplace notwithstanding

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What does one sexuality have to do with their ability to run an organization or even run the country? Additionally, what does ones race have to do with the same abilities to run anything?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm dying to read your responses .

[edit on 6-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

once great nation?

Black GAY?

I dont get what you're getting at?

You seem to have a childish hatred for America...and you have a very bigoted aura about you.

Thank you for making your ignorance & childishness so abundantly apparent.

It will be much easier to avoid your posts in the future

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
What does one sexuality have to do with their ability to run an organization or even run the country? Additionally, what does ones race have to do with the same abilities to run anything?

i think you're missing the point.

Appeal to the racist, bigoted, american hating audience, and you get Stars & flags

appeal to rational, intelligent thought, and you get ignored.

This is the mantra of a forum troll.

This thread is proof of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryCat

Originally posted by calstorm

Was that directed to me? Because if it is, you should re read my post and tell me where I said something about the thread being about Obama.

Nope. I hit the reply to button on the post of the person it was aimed at. My reply was aimed at Southern Gaurdians first post.

Wow it really seems as if no one reads what any one is writing on this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh what a wonderful F%&*$"( World we live in HUH? every single one of us is not what we claim to be, why? because some other ignorant fool tells us what we are, what a crock of total nonsense.

He says he's not a Muslim, however to some he has to be a Muslim, he looks like a Muslim? Really? he acts like a Muslim? Really? he's Gay? Really because you say so? oh that must make it so, my bad, some people are so pathetic and ignorant, no words can describe it really other than pathetic, oh judgmental is another word which can be used.

As for the OP it's nothing but Racist Homophobic rubbish, we even have a few here who still think HIV is a Gay Disease, again how ignorant, I really hope you don't really believe that, and are practicing safe sex, otherwise you could be in a little bit of trouble.

This thread is nothing but baiting, wanting a reaction, so that's what you got, I have to say though, I know there are some very shallow minded people who live in this World, but even I am shocked at some of the responses here, and I have seen just about everything there is to see.

Tell me just how many Homophobic Racists does it take to change a light bulb? none, you cant get into the closet to get the damn bulb for all the hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

"So I would throw a forty year time span out there before someone who is gay makes it onto the National political scene in the US ."

You mean like Barney Frank (D-MA)?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe not long, if it has not happened already. We really need, in my view, to start electing people based on their core perspectives, ignoring all of the projected BS image. We will wake up soon enough. However, in order for this to happen, people must not be blinded by vainglorious image. People engaging in the same old games for power tend to be blinded by others doing the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join