It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagan Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is what I got from all the latest news I have been reading and peiced togeather. On December 7th, Obama will meet with leaders of 193 nations around the world to discuss global warming. Each nation will be expected to sign a treaty stating that they promise to cut back on emissions to help solve the problems with global warming. From what I understand the EU will help those who sign the treaty with allowing these nations to trade with them or to receive aid. If they refuse to sign the treaty, these nations will be cut off. Also these countries will talk about what causes global warming and agree to and discuss other means of controlling it. What they will discuss is how the overpopulation of the earth is contributing to it and what can be done about it. They will discuss targeting specific groups that they will exterminate in which they will label as terrorists. Many people fit into these specific groups. One of the biggest groups to be targeted are the God believing Christians. Another are veterans. Basically it's anyone who goes against the plans of the E.U. In January there is supposed to be a total collapse of the banking system(which is designed by the E.U. and the NWO to collapse our dollar and create a one world currency and government) and the people are expected to, by the U.S. government to form an uprising which will initiate martial law which will lead to carting people off to death camps. This is just after the copenhagan meeting and fits right into their plans. They made a list of people who fit into these terroists groups and are prepared to barricade whole cities, track them by cell phone and credit cards. They will capture them and take them to camps where they will interrogate and torture them to find out who they associate with, then they will be killed. Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If he signs it has no land to return to.
second line

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there is more to it than that.

Carbon taxes, that means a tax on anything carbon is going to be reccomended and in some countries enforced.

Got a pet? you got carbon tax...
Got a hi def TV? you got tax...
Got a stove? a fridge? lights???

you got tax...

see now imagine after paying this carbon tax for years, certainty rings across the land and shows that the carbon tax and all the efforts to reduce glabal warming were insignificant, and you realize that had you not paid these taxes that you could have afforded that new car, or the trip to rome, or whatever, but instead you are now too old and poor because you just took the mainstream media at its word...

this is coming to pass, i feel certain IMHO

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just when I thought what I had heard about it was bad enough. If anyone knows more about what is going on in copenhagen please post it. I am surprised more people are not speaking out about this. It seems very significant, almost like the world is changing course for the worse with this one meeting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ya if he signs if this is all true which maybe it is but lets just say its not even about all that but I believe it.

But if it is he is a trader and the American patriots will not stand for treason even by our president and thier will be a Revolution.

Who is the E.U. to say who to trade with thier the country thats been trying to take over the world for centurys.

I think the problem is E.U. and the Super Powers need to go take that country over and make a new government with no Kings or Queens, who says they get to be Kings or Queens thier just regular people like the rest of us pesents.

Let them try to fight U.S., China, and RUSSIA they could take that whole country over in days if they would work together and they could do the same with other countrys and make the world safe again.

Why do they think they can play GOD and kill who ever they want why haven't the U.S. taken that country over by now.

We need a president for the people and thier needs to be no congress the people should have a vote not congress.

Better stock up and get your guns ready if its true good luck all.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
.Current PnP Levels....../.........................................................................................
.'fema camp scenario'../..........................................................................................
.............................../.............................................................................................
............................../..............................................................................................
............................./...............................................................................................
............................/................................................................................................
........................../..................................................................................................
........................./...................................................................................................
......................../....................................................................................................
......................./.....................................................................................................
....................../......................................................................................................
.Paranoia____/.......................................................................................................
.Proof____________________________________________________________________
.............................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................. Paranoia through the roof!.......................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................

If it does happen there is not much we can do unless we get organized
and that is without the internet folks among many other slight inconveniences

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They will discuss targeting specific groups that they will exterminate in which they will label as terrorists. Many people fit into these specific groups. One of the biggest groups to be targeted are the God believing Christians. Another are veterans. Basically it's anyone who goes against the plans

And when this doesn't happen will you come back and post that you are..full of it?

You know, so called "christians" seem to be the biggest fear mongers around. as do "conspiracy theorists" in general. every freakin day there is some sinister plot just around the corner, yet they NEVER materialise.
Hmm, wonder if you got this tripe from an e mail?
Why do you live in fear?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Dear OldDragger

While I agree with you as regards fear mongering, there is something that is sneaking up on all of us.

Big Brother is watching us all. It is listening to your phone calls and reading your emails and your posts on here in fact if it is electronic they know about it.

It pretends to be looking for terrorists while keeping you and me in line. They are way more afraid or us the people than they are of the so called terrorist that they created.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Im gonna say something thats nobody is really paying attention to,
THIS SITUATION WE ARE IN ... IS LOOKING BAD , REALLY BAD !
Ive posted some semi funny stuff concerning all that i know , All the info on ATS over the last 7 years i have read alot of , and absorbed alot i can tell you , One thing christians have repeatedly failed to tell you is that this is all supposed to happen , One world government was always supposed to happen , whether at copenhagen , WW1, WW2 , whatever the case , they have failed here and there (the illuminati) , but the elite will not stop until they complete the job , fail here,try again here , if not ,lets try another way , they wont stop ! Why ?
The elite wanna control the world , yes , but there is something controlling them that christians are very shy in talking about , but yours truly is gonna give you the inside info , Check it Out ...
The terrible things that we are seeing , which are horrifying indeed , and ive prayed they dont come to fruitation , cause...honestly, i was scared , not just for me but everyone else , but from a true christian point of veiw , When every freedom of ours has been ripped out from underneath , when we are made prisoners of the elite , when the technology has been forced upon us , then we suffer , and all our heroes have been culled, the freedom fighters exterminated , familys torn , us overpopulated ones are identifyed and destroyed , WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP JOE THE PLUMBER, OR MACY THE WAITRESS , etc , IN OUR DARKEST HOUR , THE SON OF GOD , SHALL RETURN TO SAVE THE WORLD ,and those who repent and believe on his name ,will be saved . As the christians would say and have been saying for Hundreds of years , They talked of the chip for a very long time , they talked about ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT for as long as we know ..Revelations ...It was fortold that these extremes HAD TO HAPPEN , in order for the Big Guy to return.!! get it..?
And everyone would see his power to save, WOW . ..Interesting to note ,Christians were instructed to rejoice and be happy when these events occur , because all that meant was the coming of the lord was near , judging by the events in the last 7 years , i say hes near ., Ultimately , the christians have been waiting for the elite to pull this out of the bag , You either scared or you not , We can cheer on political leaders who scream climategate to save you , but know they arent, they really arent , they want votes ,then they will say they didnt have enough info on the new tax , then they will say the tax has been amended and it is now acceptable , and climate change is real ..Another lie , After Obama, i laugh cause its a new face for the same lie ! And it hurt..The Bible says this is all part of the plan, the plan to show the world whos the MAN when it comes to saving our butts ,, and we will see , whos the real hero for the people , who the peoples champion really is , but , ya know , thats a christian point of veiw , and what do they know ....right ,, ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
people do not pay attention to what is going on.

CO2 is gonna be labeled as dangerous, anything with a carbon footprint is gonna be taxed, and international trade will be legislated by how "clean" your enviroment is...

this is opening so many loopholes for government to really clamp controls. all it takes is the EPA saying that a local power plant is outside of limits, then they are fined into bankruptcy, and then new powerlines upgraded systems and new providers that canbe owned/regulated by TPTB and shazam...

this is just a money making scheme that opens room for further control IMHO

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

LOL yeah sure.
I personaly think Bible phrophecies are baloney.
I just don't get why fundies yearn so much for death, destruction, the "punishment" of their fellow people. Seems a little sick!
I am of the opinion that end timers are just scared nutcases, that don't believe because they love God, but because they hate people.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Carbon Tax, Carbon Debt (rich countries pay poor countries), Acceptance of foreign troops on domestic soil to enforce all rules created by the new world government, no backing out once signed, ratification unnecessary under international law etc. etc. etc.

If you want all of the information in one spot, click on the thread in my signature file below.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

yeah our world is sick , but what can anyone do , can you do anything , can i do anything , whos do you suggest will stop the madness ? thread after thread , what can we really do , this info is really sick, it is doom , it is gloom , and i was just like anyone else , i thought fundies were stupid doomsday sayers based on their knowledge , now everyone here is doomsday sayer based on their knowledge , But everyone has got a saviour , christians have the son , others have the jedi knights , others have guns , whos gonna make it all better,anyone?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

As for prophetic "baloney' and gloom and doom, people should spend more time checking the track record of the book you would rather didn't exist. That alone is enough to lean to it's testimonies in time of need. Even people who hate Christ have to admit to the Bible's perfect track record in terms or prophecy and truth in morality and philosophy and depth of truth concerning the nature of men...even that nature that a man would fight to hide from his fellow men. As for prophecies, we could discuss the many prophecies that we stand in the midst of or are soon to come, and the witness of their reality would be the thousands or prophecies fulfilled to date from scripture, foretelling not only the order of the world you live in, but also to the specific date the coming of Christ and his crucifixion. Alexander the great spared Jerusalem because of his run in with the prophecies of Daniel that foretold him. The old testament foretold not only the nature of Christ's birth, death, and resurrection, but even exactly when it would all occur. Even the enemies of Christ's own historical documents verify the validity and fulfillment of these things. All of Jerusalem and Samaria knew the time for Christ had come when he showed up. All prophecies were fulfilled and the timeline of Daniel come to culmination. To this date the Jewish Midrash curses anyone that would number the weeks of Daniel as they arrive on Christ and cannot be argued. All of Jerusalem's learned knew this was the date as their written history dictates, but stopped after Christ came. In 11 AD the Jews' sceptre was taken by Rome in having authority of life and death and the wept that their sceptre was taken as the prophecy stated (Gen 49:10) and Messiah had not come as it said he would (he was already on the earth in 11 AD). Every horrible prophecy concerning the fall of Jerusalem was fulfilled in 72 AD. Also, not a Christian died in that siege because they heeded the prophecy that said flee when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies. If you check your history, the Roman general surrounded Jerusalem and then for no reason fled, as he fled all the Christians left as they knew this to be the awaited fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in Luke 21:20. Before basing something so dire on a man's silly opinion, check the validity of your arguments. Just because you would rather not a thing be true, doesn't make it so. Also, it is unwise to base your life and dealings with God and truth on a man's statement and form an opinion. It makes much more sense to base your decision on fact, and proven, unshakeable truth, proved right every time a skeptic tries to take it on. The nature of a man is to accept that that gives excuse to his wants. Oh yeah, and were aren't preaching fear or hate, but truth. There is one thing to fear, that is the living God, the one who has power to destroy the body and then to cast the soul to Hell. It is far from being full of fear to warn a blind and drunken world that destruction awaits it around the corner. It would be fear to keep your mouth shut despite being convinced of these things. God has left no doubt to the validity of his word. Yes it is by grace, through faith that a man is saved, but God never left it as blind faith. Quite the opposite, he showed many apparent truths to a hard-hearted and stiff-necked people that still did not believe Him, both in Exodus and in the times of Christ. Even the enemies of Christ of his time did not argue to the validity of his miracles or words, they just said he was a devil, or a deceiver, and would not believe, their hearts being hardened by their desire for their kingdom. All the while the Son of God was preaching of a kingdom not of this world, one to come, wherein dwells righteousness. All men want heaven, they just don't want righteousness there, and especially not God

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyingtoknowHim

Even people who hate Christ have to admit to the Bible's perfect track record in terms or prophecy and truth in morality and philosophy and depth of truth concerning the nature of men...

Ha you crack me up dyingtoknowhim

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dyingtoknowHim

Oh yeah, and were aren't preaching fear or hate, but truth. There is one thing to fear, that is the living God, the one who has power to destroy the body and then to cast the soul to Hell. It is far from being full of fear to warn a blind and drunken world that destruction awaits it around the corner.

Sure, that makes sense!
An omnipotent God creates humanity, knows in advance who will be condemed, sets up a system of eternal punishment / reward, knowing full well and completly the end result.
Gee, your God sure does work in mysterious ways.
And for what purpose? His own amusement?!
Seems like an all powerful and loving God could have just as easily just made a paradise for all his creation, skipping the big test of faith.
Maybe God needs a new hobby.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You seem to think the creation should be the center of the purpose and attention, rather than the Creator. If a potter makes from a lump of clay a vessel to use in his shop to make other vessels and a vessel to display for the show of his handiwork, you don't fight for the right of the first vessel. Then, O man, why question that a Creator who chooses to reveal Himself and His nature to the universe by magnificent and common uses of vessels of dust. Angels fell as they believed themselves wiser than the Sovereign. Servants made of fire thought themselves worthy of honors that only are given from the one who makes them, so He chose dirt, men of low esteem, to show His glory while dispelling any hope in self-sufficient or prideful thoughts. God is loving, yes. He is also just. Behold the goodness AND severity of God. Goodness to you, if you continue in His goodness...His freely given Way that would conform you to His righteous standard by His own power and grace...and severity to them who believed not, and thereby thought in a proud argument that they would save themselves or claim their ideas greater than the plumb line of goodness: God Himself, so they are by pride left to the results of their own self salvation, which is nothing more than hard hearted rebellion against the established and unquestionable rule of God, who is good and just and loving. Should a baby-raper get heaven? What of a murderer? What about an adulterer that cheats on his wife that trusts him? What about the one who snubs the Author of all truth, grace, goodness, and love, and thereby scatters rather than gathers...hates rather than loves? Would a judge be just that said to the murderer of your mother.."I am a forgiving judge, so go free, in fact here, have a reward", though no penalty be paid and no repair of the man who killed? Is that just? Is it loving? Love would offer the man an out, pay the price, while changing him to be as he should be so that he would walk worthy of such a grace. Let's not forget that sin is sin not because it breaks some moral code that is changeably interpreted by fickle men, but because it transgresses and infinitely good God. That is the standard. Heaven is heaven because God is there, who saves the weak, brings justice to the downtrodden and poor, loves unfailingly and effectually, humbles the proud, and lifts the humble. You borrow the very breath to speak against His wisdom from Him simply because of His longsuffering to afford you every opportunity for true goodness, as He delights to give it. However, make no mistake, He waits until an appointed time, when swiftly He will without flinching or weeping repay what he now longsuffers, as justice would demand and rejoice in. God is love, but He is also just. He will be glorified in His mercy that all men will admit was free to them, though many will have rejected in trade for what they wanted in life, but also He will be glorified in His justice to purge out all that is evil, defiled, and contrary to true Good: Him. All the universe will rejoice in His works and confess that He was right and true and good in all He did, and rejoice at the coming of a glorious kingdom where righteousness dwells. Be honest with yourself. The reason you disagree is you would rather have something that is contrary to His decrees than His righteousness that Christ testified of. You want heaven without God...that is what Utopian ideas are all about. A heaven YOU rule, but you are not good, nor myself, nor any man that the Living and True God does not dwell in through Christ's cleansing and sanctifying work, so then without good, it isn't really heaven. Hence the fault in the NWO scheme that though will stand a moment, is destined to fail.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not gonna lie, the title of the thread is misleading to those who aren't aware of the subject matter of the thread. I thought I was going to have to take a good hard look at my cans of Copenhagen and decide if I would use it anymore. Thank the maker it's not what I thought it was.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

This video should be required watching for anybody wondering about the Copenhagen Treaty. I really don't know what to expect when Obama signs it. Will the American public even care? I feel as if nobody even gives two cents about what happens in this country anymore.

<<   2 >>

join