It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest message coming through the TV/Computer.... very important message!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by FAQAmerica

why don't you admite that you are jealous of people with Psychic abilities?

Why do i need to? Can't they read my mind. Or is that a different superpower, i forget.

Go read a comic book and come back with a post about how you shoot laser beams out your eyes.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

Fair enough.... if you don't want to accept psychic ability then that is your porogative... you can go tell all these people who claim to see the future that they are talking bs....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes it is my prerogative.

You are either a liar or you need to seek help. You are delusion, claiming your mental condition is actually a super power is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

Yes it is my prerogative.

You are either a liar or you need to seek help. You are delusion, claiming your mental condition is actually a super power is ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous?

Explain to me in detail why you think i can't have psychic ability!!

Can you prove that i don't have psychic ability?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i remember not to long ago i started hearing police radios(ya know static like) in my head

turns out that my fillings in my teeth were the cause

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think you're psi, though its coming out in bursts that are diagnosed by our modern wage/slave society as mental illness. You mentioned schizophrenia. But this is something you're hearing perhaps you are picking up messages from guides, from the global consciousness, from other sources, perhaps even subliminal.

www.scribd.com...

In more tribal societies, not tied into wages or slavery, episodes (which are so variable, acute, or spans years, infrequent or more frequent) are treated by family, staying at home, and doing simpler tasks, until the person recovers. If they don't they often go into training as a shaman's appreniice where they can learn to control their experiences with the mulitverse. Of course they end up helping in many ways.

It makes you wonder if nature isnt intending to produce some more natural spiritually attuned guides this way. And, it means you should respect yourself alot and keep track of these messages the universe is sending, because they seem to mean something, and perhaps even pursue some self discipline to see if that will assist in refining it more, such as taosim, shamanism, natural training, or perhaps its psi/remote viewing and tai chi/qigong that might help.

namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join