It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest message coming through the TV/Computer.... very important message!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I wonder if the op's opinion of Iraq is to pull out, and some how his subconscious desires is projecting onto his reality based conscious?

I've noticed a lot of times perceived "supernatural" experiences usually support the person's worldview. Exp. He believes that the Iraq war is evil, and then he perceives some supernatural experience that validates his world view. (ie a esoteric observation.)

I have also noticed that people who have some type of perception of "hearing" voices want to be heard as well. They seem to want to project their perceptions onto the exoteric world. And no outside stimuli is going to change and alter their internal perspective. (these type require mind altering meds or possibly other tx's like ECT.) When their inner world no longer allows them to be rational, then thats when the terms schizophrenia and others start getting thrown around.

I have also noticed those who hear voices tend to make it worse by taking recreational drugs.

To op- Hearing "inner" voices is normal, how you perceive and act on those voices is what matters. If your perception is not "controlled" by your rational side of your brain, you need to seek help "fast". Mental instability is not something that needs to be taken lightly.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Surely hearing messages through the TV just means the TV's working.

I'd be more concerned if you didnt hear voices when you turned your TV on.. it would mean your audio isnt working or your deaf.

As it turns out your just a mental case who believes in telepathy.

If the TV starts telling you to drink coke then i think you need to google the word advert.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Your post is rather unusual to say the least, but since I don't have any proof, I won't go so far as to label it a 'hoax'. Perhaps others have been receiving the same or similar message and are afraid to say anything for fear of what's happening with you...being accused of posting a hoax, or maybe those same people haven't even heard of A.T.S., and have posted their experiences to other sites. Don't let being accused of posting a hoax, get you down. If your experience is true, then you have my admiration for having the guts to post it, as being labeled as a hoaxer is to be expected with a post such as yours. You don't have to look far to realize A.T.S. has members who work real hard and spend hours and hours doing research on a topic before they even post it, and it's those hard working and dedicated folk who are hurt the most by hoaxers. It doesn't take long before people who have swallowed the bait posted by trolls, become skeptical of just about every post related to E.T's, U.F.O's, government conspiracies, and any other subject viewed as off the wall.
About 20 years ago, and for close to a year, I had a constant 'beeping' noise in my right ear that sounded like the pinging noise from the echo of a signal bouncing off a submarine, with 'dots and dashes' very much like Morse Code. One doctor laughed and told me to come back if I ever deciphered the message. I actually gave this a try, but the dots and dashes were coming through much too fast for my ability to concentrate at that time. It was frustrating to say the least when trying to convince doctors that it wasn't the usual 'ringing' in the ears associated with Tinnitus. One day it occurred to me that I never had this problem before I starting a prescribed medication for anger control, and after taking about one month to wean myself off the stuff, the noise finally ceased. If this was happening today, I would no doubt post it on A.T.S., even though I'd be subjecting myself to a bit of derision from some members. At least however, I could have followed the advice of any members telling me to check out any meds I was taking. Anyway, if you are taking meds, perhaps they are what's causing you to hear the voices. Just don't suddenly stop taking any medication, especially if you've been on it for a while. Better yet, check with your doctor.
Perhaps now that you have come forward regarding these messages, others will too. I for one, am hoping they do.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
maybe they're Aliens?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As you know, in today's world of technology people are quick to jump to non spiritual conclusions. Personally, i have heard similar messages, but i simply tend to ignore them. It is more like i can sense them, that we need to get out of Iraq. The situation has been out of our hands since it started.

Many people forget that we came there out of greed (oil), and power. Bush wanted to control Iraq politically and financially. 9/11 was simply a distraction, a way for them to get people to believe in the war and support it.

Iraq has all been a very bad lie that has cost many lives in the process. Now it is simply to complex for most to understand.

I have my own fair share of visions in Iraq through both dreams and nightmares. I can see it happening.

To the OP: Please try not to be offended by the skeptics.. they just do not understand. This is a world where evidence is everything. For people that see things at a different perspective it is hard for us to prove our point.

Keep in mind people, i have not been clinically diagnosed with anything except mild ADD.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi, OP. I have lived with schizophrenia (controlled by medication) for many years, and am a functioning professional with a stable life. I, too, have seen/heard/intuited hidden messages from the TV, my computer, other people, or perhaps my subconscious. That typically means I'm having a flare-up episode, and when I finally see a psychiatrist, he or she adjusts my medication and after perhaps a short inpatient stay, the problem goes away and I go back to normal functioning.

Now, I am open to the idea of psychic or spiritual influences being the cause of at least some of these thoughts. The question becomes, do I want a chaotic life dealing with another dimension, or a stable, normal life where these thoughts are blocked out by medication? I have chosen the stable life. Perhaps I'm blocking psychic signals--that is my choice.

You may make your life much easier if you see a psychiatrist. Please consider it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thats what I hate the most about some people, they assume that because someone has a mental illness that anything they say is garbage, or that what they say is just crazy stuff.
Mentally ill people also have a life and they function as normal most of the time. That is like saying because someone stole something, they can never ever be trusted with anything.
Or , like saying that if someone killed someone in self defense, they are a murderer and we should never trust them
Some people are just ignorant on this subject and they should just shut the H up until they gain some knowledge.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Maybe somebody is using infra sound on you.

A clever fellow could make an infra-sound device in his basement.

Infra-sound is one way to make people think they are crazy. And the beauty is you only have to use it on them until they tell their doctor - then it's official; they're crazy... and your mission is accomplished.

Of course this will make it seem like the medication "worked"and your doctor might even take credit. When in actuality getting you on the medication and into the system was what the whole point of the infra-sound exercise was and that is why it has stopped - it was a success.

Don't think people wouldn't do that.

Twenty years ago if someone had told people would be causing car accidents with laser beams purchased at the dollar store - I wouldn't believe 'em. Now the things are everywhere.

Infrasound is also being used in billboards to target people. Only the person the beam is directed at can hear the sounds.

Edit: Windows can also be turned into speakers. What you think is coming from your TV could be coming from the window nearest the set.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
maybe they're Aliens?

I have thought this myself on many occassions.... it's been projected into my head many times.... not from the TV i might add but from other sources...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

I have heard or read that others are capable of Telepathy or they hear voices but proclaim to be totally in control and not diagnosed as Schizophrenic so what do you make of that?

Are you saying they are all mad aswell?

Where do you cross the line into madness if others claim to hear or read others minds?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

Hi,

I usually tend to ignore them too and just brush it off but lately these messages have been getting stronger and it's not just via the TV or Radio... it's sometimes projected into my head from other sources which could be Satellites....

you may laugh and you may say i'm mad but i'm totally in control of what's going on although this reality sometimes does peee me off.... but hey, i have to live in it.... not much i can do about it except hope they leave....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jumbles
Hi, OP. I have lived with schizophrenia (controlled by medication) for many years, and am a functioning professional with a stable life. I, too, have seen/heard/intuited hidden messages from the TV, my computer, other people, or perhaps my subconscious. That typically means I'm having a flare-up episode, and when I finally see a psychiatrist, he or she adjusts my medication and after perhaps a short inpatient stay, the problem goes away and I go back to normal functioning.

Now, I am open to the idea of psychic or spiritual influences being the cause of at least some of these thoughts. The question becomes, do I want a chaotic life dealing with another dimension, or a stable, normal life where these thoughts are blocked out by medication? I have chosen the stable life. Perhaps I'm blocking psychic signals--that is my choice.

You may make your life much easier if you see a psychiatrist. Please consider it.

Thanks!

I appreciate your views but really it's my surrounding area and whats happening in the World which causes me to have these problems... i've been taking meds since 2000 (been on different ones until i found one which was better than the rest)... I'm usually fine on these i take now and they never rid me of the voices completely anyway... i know rational thought but i also sense that some of the voices i hear are there for a reason not just to brush off totally....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So what do you say now?

news.sky.com...

I was obviously recieving this message for a reason... and as a matter of fact last night i was recieving 'a bomb is going off'

[edit on 7-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Did you predict that? I dont think so. [snip]. Millions of people think that troops should pull out... are they all psychic as well?

I predict you will make another reply in this thread... lets see if i'm psychic shall we.

You need to get yourself checked out for skitzo and delusion. Seriously... you need medical help.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I predict that you will get banned one day.... it may not be today.... it may not be tmrw but it will be soon.....

anyway.... why don't you admite that you are jealous of people with Psychic abilities?

I may have been diagnosed as Schizophrenic but i'm pretty sure i have Psychic abilities too...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Some of the replies you've been receiving, make a good case for people not posting their personal experiences on A.T.S., or any site for that matter. I've always thought this site to be tops and still do, though it's a shame that it also has its share of bullies amongst its many decent members. No one has any right to tell someone on a website anyone can read, that they need mental help, and say it in a way that gives the impression of mental illness as being something dirty. Please don't think I'm also implying you are mentally ill, as my thoughts are to the contrary. It's my belief you are simply reporting your experiences in the belief that others might be experiencing the same and hopefully join you in discussing them. My heart goes out to anyone suffering from any form of mental illness, and to their families also. Folk should realize mental illness can with the proper medication, be treated and controlled, just as most types of physical illness can. One of the most common mental illnesses is depression, something I've been taking medication for ever since I broke my back and was forced to retire, almost 10 years ago. I was also taking medication to control anger, but it was causing me to hear noises that sounded like a code of some sort, therefore I stopped taking it and learned to count to 10, well sometimes 100, instead. Don't let the treatment of a few discourage you from posting on this great site. I'll probably be bashed for this post, but I only have to think about where it's coming from.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I usually tend to ignore them too and just brush it off but lately these messages have been getting stronger and it's not just via the TV or Radio... it's sometimes projected into my head from other sources which could be Satellites....

The voice that your are hearing are the US mind control voices and it is not coming from your TV, it is in your brain.

I believe that you are not suffering from Scrizophrenia but that these voices are mind control voices.

Do not do anything that these voices ask you to do.

The US can control a person's mind through the satellite and the US govt is reading your mind. It is not telepathy but some voices that are trying to to give you the impression of telepathy.

And you do not have any psychic abilities

[edit on 7-12-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is an interesting report regarding electronic mind control and the different ways that this is done. There is allot more covered in that page and who was doing it. I don't know how much truth there is to this but I know that some people here know about this. I dont know if this is how you and allot of people get the messages but I think that it is important to know all of the posibilities.

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers
"The day is now approaching in which government mind control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over the entire population. Everywhere in this country (and overseas), ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. The antennae usually look like four slightly curved vertical plates about 2 feet in length and located in either 3 or 4 quadrants around the tower, two thirds up from the ground. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. (Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks? Do you realize how very little energy is used by genuine cell phone usage? Yet these towers are capable of putting out levels of power that exceed cell phone requirements by a wide margin) These mind control technologies have been in place for a long time."
link
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Yeh, there has been a few threads on ATS about Mind Control activity and i believe it's definately in place... however it wasn't something the Government did to trigger this off although now i'm susceptible to it i suppose i could be recieving messages from sources.... obviously i was fine upto a certain point (which i won't go into detail about) and now my mind is open to attack!!

Anyway, if you look at the news lately you will see that a few bombs have gone off in Baghdad so i think i was recieving messages of some kind that something was imminent....

[edit on 8-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've posted it before -- I've totally had the voices beamed into my head.
I've also had the ''communication through the television'' thing before. It is real. Some people also said they saw a ball of light in the house where this happened. So..... spooks of one sort or another I suppose.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join