It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest message coming through the TV/Computer.... very important message!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is the latest message i have been recieving over recent months:

'Get your troops out of Iraq then we will leave'

I'm assuming this means that the Militants or Islamic movement will leave the Country's of which they have sought to take over by means of population growth and their Agenda... i have no idea who the person is who is relaying this message but it sounds like it's coming from a person of Iraqi decent..... i have been hearing this message through the computer when i watch certain Films or TV Series..... it is a very strong message and i believe it to be a truthful message.... basically saying 'leave Iraq to us to deal with as we want'

Does anyone else hear it?

I have no idea why it is me who is recieving this message as i don't work for the Government or have any relations who do

[edit on 5-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is the "latest" message you have received? Have there been others? I don't know what to make of this.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How have you been recieving this message exactly? Is it subliminal or very obvious? More info would be helpful.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Shake]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sounds like someone has been playing the HAARP for you.

If you're hearing voices in your head have you checked for other explanations like fillings in your teeth or a history of mental illness in your family?

Not trying to say you're crazy, but you should try to rule out any logical explanations.

Edit to add; Hearing voices could be a symptom of a hidden medical condition. Maybe you should call House.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

i find this highly unlikely, but i'll bite for the time being.

what are the films/tv stations that the message shows up in? and how come you haven't posted a thread about your "previous" messages?

if you really want to impress everyone, post a video of the "message" coming through your electronics

[edit on 5-12-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

A video of this phenomenon would be a nice change of pace! (Given that it isn't made up in a sloppy fashion.)

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
clearly a hoax ... next

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
clearly a hoax ... next

not only is this post not nice, but it also is against T&C as far as minimum posting requirements are concerned.

if you want to say something is a flat out hoax, perhaps you should provide some evidence, or else i could say that your claim of it being a hoax is.... well... a hoax.

-wx

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

OK ATS cop, ... it's not up to him to provide evidence that this is a hoax, .... its up to the OP to provide evidence that it is NOT a hoax !!

I find it odd that the OP relays this information so casualy, paying attention to this " message" ... and not where or how this message is being relayed to him, I find it as either a sign of an overactive imagination or mental illness.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

OK ATS cop, ... it's not up to him to provide evidence that this is a hoax, .... its up to the OP to provide evidence that it is NOT a hoax !!

I find it odd that the OP relays this information so casualy, paying attention to this " message" ... and not where or how this message is being relayed to him, I find it as either a sign of an overactive imagination or mental illness.

riiight,

just like you gave such a direct advice about someone having an out of body experience as if you knew that certainly it is a fact.

why post something that you dont know for sure unless proceeded or followed by "in my oppinion" or something like that.

you do not have the credentials to make such speculations, and neither does the guy that posted that this is a hoax.

perhaps if someone was used to recieving a subliminal message in this manner, they would not feel a need to question.

you act as if you think this is "far out there" or whatever, but i could easily say that you dont really experience out of body moments, you just say you do to feel accepted and to feel as if just once you may have some sort of something to say that others will find.... amusing.

this is or is not a hoax, i dont know or dont care. i dont know or care if you have out of body experiences. but if you are going to mae such bold and certain statements, escpecially in a manner that the format itself is against the T&C, then you should probably be prepared to back it up with some meat, otherwise, i will simply label "troll" and carry on smartly.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I never said If I thought it was a hoax or not, .... and I merely gave my opinion not an absoloute fact, ... note that I said " I Find it as either a sign of"

" I find", thats stating it as my opinion. didn't think I would have to break it down.

and the other stuff about OBE's you said doesnt merit reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Doesn't it seem just a bit odd.....
That out of the hundreds of million of TV and computer users....this only happens to the OP?
That the "message' is from some monolithic Muslim authority that doesn't even exist?
That these messages would just come to some random guy? for what purpose?
That the OP doesn't even follow up withnother post?
I've known two people who claimed similar things.
One was an extreme meth head. he's dead now.
The other, a guy diagnosed as schytozophrenic (sic), he's fine when he takes his meds.
On the other hand, I've know plenty of liars.
Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I never said If I thought it was a hoax or not, .... and I merely gave my opinion not an absoloute fact, ... note that I said " I Find it as either a sign of"

" I find", thats stating it as my opinion. didn't think I would have to break it down.

and the other stuff about OBE's you said doesnt merit reply.

no but the qhote i replied to stated hoax as if it were fact, and the reason i mentioned your OBE is because you stated that as fact. I am no ATS Cop, i am merely trying to keep debate open, positive, and fruitful.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Doesn't it seem just a bit odd.....
That out of the hundreds of million of TV and computer users....this only happens to the OP?
That the "message' is from some monolithic Muslim authority that doesn't even exist?
That these messages would just come to some random guy? for what purpose?
That the OP doesn't even follow up withnother post?
I've known two people who claimed similar things.
One was an extreme meth head. he's dead now.
The other, a guy diagnosed as schytozophrenic (sic), he's fine when he takes his meds.
On the other hand, I've know plenty of liars.
Draw your own conclusions.

that is fine. draw your own conclusions. and as far as i could care less if you go around saying anything and everything that is your oppinion. the problem is here that we cannot be certain if the guy is telling the truth, and it is rude to call the person a liar without proof.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster

Originally posted by Faiol
clearly a hoax ... next

not only is this post not nice, but it also is against T&C as far as minimum posting requirements are concerned.

if you want to say something is a flat out hoax, perhaps you should provide some evidence, or else i could say that your claim of it being a hoax is.... well... a hoax.

-wx

well, I am smart, I read his post and I didnt understand anything ...

calling it a hoax was a kind gesture, since his post was not understandable

really, if someone really understood what the heck he meant, feel free to address ... but it seems like a troll post

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

This is the "latest" message you have received? Have there been others? I don't know what to make of this.

There have been others but it's only now that i have decided to share this info.... from now on i shall post about each message i recieve... i think it's some form of Telepathy via means of Electricity... yes i know it sounds silly but it's the only way to describe it....

sorry for the delay btw... when i posted this last night it was 2am in the morning

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shake
How have you been recieving this message exactly? Is it subliminal or very obvious? More info would be helpful.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Shake]

Well it is definately a strong message... the tone of the voice is strong and said with conviction.... subliminal? hmmm.... well i'd say it's some form of Telepathy via the TV/Radio...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Sounds like someone has been playing the HAARP for you.

If you're hearing voices in your head have you checked for other explanations like fillings in your teeth or a history of mental illness in your family?

Not trying to say you're crazy, but you should try to rule out any logical explanations.

Edit to add; Hearing voices could be a symptom of a hidden medical condition. Maybe you should call House.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia back in 2000.... at first i couldn't really handle it but after 9 years i am in control of it.... i tend to think of my problem as more of a Telepathic gift/curse than Schizophrenia madness.... it helps me this way to deal with it

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Schizophrenia, .... Blam !!! I called it.

Your welcome WX4CASTER

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

i find this highly unlikely, but i'll bite for the time being.

what are the films/tv stations that the message shows up in? and how come you haven't posted a thread about your "previous" messages?

if you really want to impress everyone, post a video of the "message" coming through your electronics

[edit on 5-12-2009 by baseball101]

I would record it if i could but it's kind of impossible seeing as it is transmitted electronically via Telepathy... as far as i know you can't record thoughts vocally

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join