It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest message coming through the TV/Computer.... very important message!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
ok if real deal meant see it or hair?tape post it on here

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Schizophrenia, .... Blam !!! I called it.

Your welcome WX4CASTER

Yep, you may have guessed correctly about Schizophrenia but as i said i tend to think of it more as Telepathy of some sort.... i have other gifts such as healing hands and also i know when i'm being looked at or followed.... i also have dejavu events and get really strong input about future events such as people dying, plane crashes & bombings.... plus i've also felt that some Alien force is trying to connect with me on another plain and seen things which are not visible to others

ok, you can say i'm dillusional or mad this is upto you but i've been handling it for 9 years now so know the way this works better than a Doctor

btw i don't watch much TV now because of the symptoms which come with "Schizophrenia" but when i do on occasion this is what happens but i feel like i said it is some form of Telepathy.... call it warnings or whatever

[edit on 6-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think it's just your common sense, mine tells me the same thing as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
maybe it's a mass spam email? Before you flame me, i've been getting these spam emails lately that are more about a message than selling something.

Ex. Obama is Muslim!
Terrorist attack on [date]!
etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My advice would be... don't think of this as a super power and think of it more as a mental illness. Because thats what it is. You are mentally impaired.

Then you can stop wasting peoples time posting your fantasy's on here.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I like the message.

A message can have meaning irrespective of its origin.

There isn't enough here to go on, so further messages may shed light on the matter.

I mostly felt compelled to support TruthxIsxInxThexMist for being forthright about his/her diagnosis, but also maintaining absolute composure given the great lack of consideration shown.

The people on this board do not understand enough about Schizophrenia to make comments on the matter.

I say this because it wasn't until recently that a connection was made between this "disorder" and the paranormal/spiritual. Up until this point it was thought a strictly biological condition (much like autistic savants, who now seem to have a more spiritual/multidimensional connection).

That aside, and understanding that hoaxes abound on these boards, I still believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Just salvaging some decorum...

Thank you, TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a mental health professional. Hearing and seeing messages through the TV etc can be a well known symptom of schizophrenia. Seriously you should get checked out. What harm can it do? At least that could be ruled out - or not....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Thanks for your support atswheat.... there are still a lot of people unfortunately who are too quick to jump on the 'he's mad' bandwagon when they know very little or nothing at all about 'Schizophrenia' or 'Telepathy'

Once again thanks for your understanding!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia back in 2000.... at first i couldn't really handle it but after 9 years i am in control of it.... i tend to think of my problem as more of a Telepathic gift/curse than Schizophrenia madness.... it helps me this way to deal with it

You have a mental illness. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you have to learn how to cope. Part of that may involve medication, the medication will help you block out the symptoms such as the voices.

I highly suggest you see a psychiatrist. Schizophrenia when untreated almost always gets worse.

Seriously, you could be a danger to society if you don't get help. Having voices in your head is NOT something to be desired. It is NOT a special power, it is a mental illness.

What worries me is that you say you think you're in control of your symptoms. Obviously if you are hearing voices in your head, then you are NOT in control. You need to go back to your psychiatrist and be 100% honest with them about what you've been experiencing.

YOU ARE A THREAT TO SOCIETY IF YOU DO NOT GET HELP.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by ForAiur]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

Obviously you are one of the people who automatically think that people like me should be inside forever.... no, this isn't the right way to treat people like me.... however there are people who are far too gone in the head to be outside (i've seen them) and yes these people should be looked after in a Hospital (I have been in Hospital before but as i say i've learnt to deal with it).

I had a great Pyschologist who helped me through the bad days and i'm now very much in control and know how to sort the 'negative bs' from the 'positive truth'

I say you should have more understanding about people with sypmtoms of this type of illness and not label us all as 'Mental'

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
An important thing to do after you receive these "messages" is to research them and find for your self if they have any truth to them.
I have received a few, in some occasions I had no idea or knew anything about the subject matter. After researching and finding information (facts) on the subject matter, then I would rule out that it was my imagination.
You also have to take in mind that these messages can be good, bad or neutral and that it is up to you to recognize this.
I also have been researching on how many people are sent to mental "hospitals" and they are completely sane. Some times people are overwhelmed by the "messages" and that is what makes them lose it.
The weird thing is that allot of the people that we think are crazy or mentally ill, if you listen to them and research their ramblings you will find that some of them are telling the truth. Some, not all.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

reply to post by ForAiur

Obviously you are one of the people who automatically think that people like me should be inside forever.... no, this isn't the right way to treat people like me.... however there are people who are far too gone in the head to be outside (i've seen them) and yes these people should be looked after in a Hospital (I have been in Hospital before but as i say i've learnt to deal with it).

I had a great Pyschologist who helped me through the bad days and i'm now very much in control and know how to sort the 'negative bs' from the 'positive truth'

I say you should have more understanding about people with sypmtoms of this type of illness and not label us all as 'Mental'

I did not say you can't go outside. I said you need to go to a psychiatrist and be 100% honest about what you're experiencing. If the psychiatrist determines that you need a medication to function normally, then you should take your medication.

Most schizophrenics who take medication are able to lead totally normal lives. The medication blocks the schizophrenic symptoms and allows you to function normally. You have nothing to fear in America, we are very progressive about mental illness.

You're already going around posting messages supporting Muslim terrorists because of the voices in your head. The voices are already controlling your behavior.

Schizophrenia tends to get worse over time when untreated.

Seek help, you may need meds (that's up to the psychiatrist, not me). Nobody's going to lock you up as long as you 1) do not constitute a threat to yourself or others and 2) are able to function on a day-to-day level.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You are missing the point.....

I am on Meds and am functioning on a day to day level.... i'm also not supporting the 'Terrorists' where did you get that from?

Do you know that all this bs that's going on in the World can have one tremendous negative effect on one's brain? You should be praising me for being able to deal with it as i have done.... if anything it is the state of the World which would put me inside or cause me to have very bad days!!

I live in an area where i have to cope with all these different languages around my head so believe me i know exactly what i'm dealing with....

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 6-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

I hear what you are saying.... too many people i reckon get labelled 'mental' when in fact they have 'psychic' capabilities....

Thanks for your post.... one of the few people who understand

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hear you. I do praise you for coping with your disability.

As for your "very important message," it didn't really make any sense. No offense.

I tried to say that as nicely as I could.

I assume you posted this because you wanted our honest opinions on it. Now you have my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Don't listen to these other folks. You're not crazy and you don't have any underlying medical condition or any crazy family members.

If you hear any "voices", just keep in mind that folks don't just hear "voices" on their own... something external has to actually put those "voices" in your head.

When alien abductees relay their experiences communicating with their captors, they typically mention that the aliens communicated telepathically by putting "voices" in their head. That answers our question right there.

So these same folks on ATS that think that hearing "voices" means that you're crazy, also do not believe in the alien abduction phenomenon. They are what you call "skeptics", and if they didn't see it on the idiot box then you're crazy. (I really could swear they're under some form of alien mind control/hypnosis, but whatever..)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Just because one was a meth-head and the other is a schizo.....does NOT make them liars!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
I also have been researching on how many people are sent to mental "hospitals" and they are completely sane. Some times people are overwhelmed by the "messages" and that is what makes them lose it.
The weird thing is that allot of the people that we think are crazy or mentally ill, if you listen to them and research their ramblings you will find that some of them are telling the truth. Some, not all.[edit on 6-12-2009 by Elieser]

Yeah, I could imagine alot of people would fall into that trap if they heard something in their head and told someone about it.

When alien abductees say they heard something in their head during an abduction, they get a tv special. Somehow, though, the OP didn't see any aliens and got meds, a label, and a potential trip to the nut house. Talk about being partial..

There's really very little that we know about what is really out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why is this topic still being discussed. We have someone that says messages are coming through the tv/radio to them, we then have the same person admitting they were diagnosed with schitzophrenia and we then have people playing into this delusion which could be seriously harmful to the persons health. Think before you post people.

Please go and see your doctor and inform him/her of what you have been hearing. They may need to adjust your medications. Please don't take this as an insult, only concern for your well being.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Really? I wonder if the voice or whatever meant Coalition troops and not the insurgents. You did say Troops. I mean I hear all of the time in my head a voice saying get the hell out and let the people who live there sort out they're own problems and save our resources for the people here in America god knows there's plenty of need right here. Priority's are turned around. Let's take care of ourselves first. Sadly our leaders will make sure that does'nt happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join