It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's white blood cells, and here is how it works:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thanks for sharing this vid, i've always wondered what caused this and now you've helped me to understand,

Thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That's interesting and all, but what about seeing the micro-specs in-doors, or at night, or everywhere under any circumstance ie: when you're not looking at the sky/atmosphere, but rather indoors or in cloudy or dark surroundings?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i see them too, they seem to blink in and out around you, seen especially well under a blue sky?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Are you talking about what looks like static?
That is called Visual Snow.

You can also get what they term “floaters” that will come and go throughout your life:
Floaters

If you are suddenly seeing a lot of floaters or “flashes” (called Photopsia, they look like a camera flash). You need to go to an optometrist as you might be suffering from a detaching retina.

What the OP is talking about is called blue field entoptic phenomenon, and is completely normal.

edit on 11/9/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

nevermind

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not sure if anyones mentioned it, but didn't the astronauts also see tiny dots that they figured was radiation?

Could that be it? All of the nuke tests plus Chernobyl and Fukushima?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I'm certain people probably stopped caring about this thread a pretty long time ago, but for those of you that are still searching for an answer as to what exactly you're experiencing when you see all these "dots," and for the purpose of hopefully finding someone else with knowledge of this particular phenomenon I need to put this out there.
What you're seeing (coloured, blue, red, and sometimes green dots floating through the air) are not the result of poor eyesight nor exceptional eyesight (I have horrible eyes and I can see them just as clearly with and without my glasses) and its also not the result of any kind of retina detachment or any other scientifically accepted workings. What you are seeing, to the best of my knowledge, is energy or "chi". It exists in two primary forms, positive and negative, however I have also heard people refer to it as yin and yang. There is also a sort of neutral energy I sometimes observe, but that's an entire thread of its own. What I wish for people to know is that energy, the "dots" you see everywhere you look, exists in everything, and I mean everything. Our entire universe is literally made up of energy, and if you tune into your spiritual self well enough and focus upon these "dots" regularly you can actually enhance your ability to see them and do other things. My brother and I are both capable of (he's a little better than I am) staring at our hand for example for a long period of time, breaking apart what we know is the energy that makes up the hand, and looking right through it. It sounds impossible I know, and I'm sure many people reading this will stop right here, but what I'm saying is the absolute truth. Once you have an understanding of energy and the fact that all matter in fact consists of energy you can begin to play around with it a little more. My brother and I (again, he's a little better than I am) can utilize energy masses to create warmth, or even absorb energy to make things slightly colder, and obviously depending on your level of control seeing as I am literally only scratching the smallest bit of the surface here, I believe you can do a great many other things. I've watched documentaries on an individual that actually utilized energy to heal the sick and even set fire to piece of paper, and once actually used my own abilities to absorb a great deal of negative energy from my mom during a time when she was both incredibly stressed out and depressed.

There is no denying that energy can do an infinite number of things, and if there's anyone with greater understanding of the subject I would love to hear from you. Throw me an email at [email protected] if you have any more information than I mentioned in the post or if you have any questions about energy I'd love to hear back from other people like myself.

And lastly for anyone that read this post and is currently thinking they can go around changing people's energy, I should probably add that extracting negative energy like I did took a great toll on me. At the time I remember feeling incredibly week and nearly losing consciousness. Energy can be very exciting, and for someone like me I honestly can't get enough, but given that it is such a massive subject and so many things about it are shrouded in mystery it isn't to be taken lightly. Please keep that in mind when playing with energy

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

toastyr
Not sure if anyones mentioned it, but didn't the astronauts also see tiny dots that they figured was radiation?

Could that be it? All of the nuke tests plus Chernobyl and Fukushima?

They saw flashes. You get that when a cosmic ray plows through your retina. Same thing on a camera.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hi guys im new here I live in northern nsw Australia close to beaches and sacred sites don't know if this helps but I have been told by elders and other spiritual people that these dots ect that we see are negative ions in the air , if you concentrate enough you can actually feel there presence . they are actually good for you and they help with depression and other problems that we feel . just look up negative ions. thank you as I have been wondering for years why am I the only one to feel or see this now I know im not the only one .

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by normipoo

If you can see ions you should be a billionaire by now.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I see this all the time under all circumstance, if I concentrate they are more apparent. I also am quite spacy, I have had near out of body experiences since childhood.... I believe I have depersonalization disorder.. this may be helpful www.depersonalization.info...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I have the floaters that always have the same dot-to-dot branching shape, and follow a figure-8 type of flow when I move my eyes left to right or right to left. Driving in the fog really clouds my vision.

I also have the shimmering dots that flicker into motion on occasion, and I believe these are the ones presented in this thread. My explanation for these is that it is caused by a pressure differential in the fluid of the eye whenever eyestrain occurs. If I strain my eyes to view something very small and then adjust and focus onto an object in the room, these translucent particle-like spots fly around with dynamic multiple locations. I believe it is the density changes occurring in the fluid of my eye, similar to the ripples that form when ice melts in sugary water, or maybe I'm thinking of ice melting in warm water... too tired to do the experiment right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I have the floaters that always have the same dot-to-dot branching shape, and follow a figure-8 type of flow when I move my eyes left to right or right to left. Driving in the fog really clouds my vision.

I also have the shimmering dots that flicker into motion on occasion, and I believe these are the ones presented in this thread. My explanation for these is that it is caused by a pressure differential in the fluid of the eye whenever eyestrain occurs. If I strain my eyes to view something very small and then adjust and focus onto an object in the room, these translucent particle-like spots fly around with dynamic multiple locations. I believe it is the density changes occurring in the fluid of my eye, similar to the ripples that form when ice melts in sugary water, or maybe I'm thinking of ice melting in warm water... too tired to do the experiment right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Seems like you will only be content with a supernatural answer.

I have had problems with my eyes for a long time. I used to get terrible allergy attacks which would cause my eyes to swell up and put a lot of pressure on my eye socket causing damage to the back of my eyes.

Eye damage can cause a lot of strange visual effects, green rectangles, black floaters and yes dots in your vision.

Ts this is nothing more than minor damage to the back of your eyes which could have been caused by anything. The fact that you've seen it since childhood indicates you probably damaged your eye somehow as a kid. Could have been looking at the sun a little too long or went swimming in a pool with too many chemicals etc..

I assure you it isn't particles because they can not be seen by the human eye period no exceptions. it isn't anything supernatural either.

Simple back of eye or slight retina damage is the cause.

Oh and if u seen an eye doctor like I did and if they didn't find anything wrong that means nothing. I had very severe eye problems when I went and they couldn't find anything wrong even using machines to look into my retina.

i was seeing things like little stars flying around, black lines and dots flying around, some not moving. Green rectangles and even the odd time things would not be the right color. One time I looked at a red brick wall and one brick was green and the rest were normal. I looked away and back and it was red again. I also used to see all red lights accompanied by a blue glow around it.

My point is eye damage, even when undetectable, can have a huge range of visual symptoms. There is also non eye related medical problems that can cause dots as well.

Hope that helps.
edit on 2-1-2014 by NocturnalWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I have the same ability too,(gift) sorcerers call it seeing, and when you said you thought it may be energy, you were right my friend. You need to meditate more, try to see the energy move, I know that it can be scary but if you persevere you will see the natural flow of energy, in all things, and you may even start seeing auras

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalWatcher

perhaps his eyes are not damaged at all... you have forgot about the third eye, which is capable of perceiving thing you are obviously unaware of.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I use to see tiny black dots creeping along the 90 degree angles on walls. Also I still see the odd black dots. They're just there for a split second then they disappear. And I also see sort of energy fields within rooms. I can tell if the room is charged with goodness, evil or just neutral. So it's maybe not uncommon. I don't think much of it. But ya I remember when it first happened way way back I thought it was rather spokey. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Zaq205
reply to post by Tearman

Are you guys talking about sometimes, like you can see it better when its dark the little dots covering everything, or like lines made of tiny dots going all over the place somewhat like a graph? Ive thought of a theory for if youre seing them when its dark: light can only be broken down so many times before it cannot be seperated any more. The smallest form is called photons. And photons dont disapear they just keep going, so when its dark i think since there is no light, we can see the photons and they appear as little dots or something of the sort.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Zaq205 because: Thought of new idea

In my experience the apparitions I believe are caused by white blood cells are more like lines. I describe them as looking like lightening bolts. I usually notice them only while looking at a blue sky. I'm not sure what you're getting at when you talk about the dark and photons. I suspect the dots you see in the dark aren't caused by actual light, but probably more-so by noise in our sensory-perceptual systems.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Said it before, but I'll say it again. This is a natural bodily function for many people -

It's just visual snow. Nothing supernatural or metaphysical about it.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join