It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

could be insects, they are tiny and move around in the air, yes I know that;s silly, but seriously, can't you find anyone who has the same experience, there must be someone who can relate to it.. I'm sure there is a medical term for it someplace... it must be annoying too, but then again there are gifted people in the world but not many, perhaps you belong to that group... interesting to see if anyone comes up with a solution....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When i really young i would see different color dots that would move in a line. I didn't see them all the time but every time i seen them it was dark. Haven't seen them in 25 years, I'm 33.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

There are slight colors in these "dots" and I used to think that it was energy...I don't know!!!

I've also experienced this since I was a kid.
As you described, these dots are "colored" - mainly primary colors like red, but also hints of green, etc.

They seem to slowly drift by and even sometimes swirl (much like clouds) but they are definitely a mass of colored dots or specks. I never quite knew what to make of them, and I can still see them to this day if I'm looking for them.

As a kid, I always thought of it as some sort of special ability, although I never knew what to do with these dots other than enjoy them.

edit on 27-8-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: dotted my i

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I sometimes see these beings. When I look at it real close it looks like two joined particles (or beings). The one is clear with a black dot in the center, the other is a black dot with a clear center. However, you can see through them both. They are connected and move in harmony.

They are absolutely not just a farkle or whatever they descriptively psychoanalyzed them away as. I put out my hand and it went into my palm and I could feel heat. Then it did it again, it made my muscle twitch.

Maybe it is what my spirit guide looks like. I am sure (as she said) that these little beings can take on various forms in spiritual energy. They are not bound to be tiny, it is just an efficient and hassle free way to travel through the material world fulfilling divine duties.

Hope this helps.

C

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Much of what has been described in this thread sounds like natural entoptic phenomena - visual effects arising from stimuli within the eye. It doesn't mean there's something "wrong with" your vision, nor does it indicate that you're tapping into some force or seeing things that exist outside of your own hardware. It's fascinating to me that so many people ascribe these experiences to external sources like "beings," "spiritual energy," etc. Keep in mind that all information we receive through our senses is filtered through and processed by a physical network of tissue (the brain and nervous system). As discomfiting as the thought may be, our perceptions are far from objective or infallible.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Are you guys talking about sometimes, like you can see it better when its dark the little dots covering everything, or like lines made of tiny dots going all over the place somewhat like a graph? Ive thought of a theory for if youre seing them when its dark: light can only be broken down so many times before it cannot be seperated any more. The smallest form is called photons. And photons dont disapear they just keep going, so when its dark i think since there is no light, we can see the photons and they appear as little dots or something of the sort.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Zaq205 because: Thought of new idea

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

unityemissions
reply to post by Tagz

When I was a child I was so sensitive that I often had to retreat into the upper shelf of a closet. I experienced the light, through darkness. Focus and meditation provided a doorway. This is a common state of being for geniuses. The condition I have is a blood disorder called pyroluria. I'm nearly positive a large majority on this site, and particularly this thread, have the condition.

Anyways, that's my last bit. Take it or leave it. I'm learning to accept people only hear what they want to.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by unityemissions]

I checked out pyroluria; that was really interesting! I flunked the test, by a LOT! I'll definitely be doing some more research.
Thanks!
Ms. Nugget

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have these too, they are tinyer and more dot like than floaters

They were diagnosed by opthalmologist as proteinaceous deposits between the lens and its lens capsule.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's not just you BerryGurrl., I've always seen them too, have for years, and even posted a reply to someone's thread talking about them months back... It's like looking at a fuzzy white tv screen, except the dots are much much smaller, like micro smaller than the ones on the fuzzy tv, and much more compacted together than that, at least that's how describe it, and those "floaters" that you can Wiki about--- they are not those I agree, I think the dots might actually be legitimate air molecules, and not just dust fragments or light refractions off dust particles, because they also move around as if molecules would, almost like in science when they describe and show a gasous state being heated, how the molecules speed up rapidly and flail around while compacting together tightly --, and of course when cooled, they become less compacted and slow.

I can see them naturally without trying in every kind of lighting, inside and outside, it's normal to me to see them that I don't acknowledge it anymore, kind of like a stain in the carpet, its been there forever but you just dont really pay attention to it anymore when you walk by it every day you almost forget its even stained
You're not crazy Berry, I believe you

And when you mentioned it being like a grid, I get what you mean its hard to explain, what I see is that are moving. but I see them moving so fast that are almost not moving, so to speak, like they are too tight together for you to really notice an actual movement that it is really almost like a blanketed grid, a grid is a good way to describe it

edit on 10/28/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ever since i was a little kid, i could look into a dark blue cloudless sky... and see these things too! And it only works for me with clear blue skys! To best describe it, they look like tiny translucent maggots or tadpole looking things with a black or gray dot, that are moving around in all shorts of directions! There are millions of them.... Some have an electric glow to them, some are clear with a shape, some just stay still... if you stare to long at them, you kinda get tripped out a little! They seem very close as if you can reach out and touch them.... i always wondered if i was the only person who can see these things! Question: What color eyes do most of you have? I have blue, and always wondered if that had any connection to what i was seeing....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

VandalX
Ever since i was a little kid, i could look into a dark blue cloudless sky... and see these things too! And it only works for me with clear blue skys! To best describe it, they look like tiny translucent maggots or tadpole looking things with a black or gray dot, that are moving around in all shorts of directions! There are millions of them.... Some have an electric glow to them, some are clear with a shape, some just stay still... if you stare to long at them, you kinda get tripped out a little! They seem very close as if you can reach out and touch them.... i always wondered if i was the only person who can see these things! Question: What color eyes do most of you have? I have blue, and always wondered if that had any connection to what i was seeing....

Skeptics say you re seeing dust particles with the sun glinting off of them.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've been looking into this some more and found an interesting article: Can a Human See a Single Photon?

The human eye is very sensitive but can we see a single photon? The answer is that the sensors in the retina can respond to a single photon. However, neural filters only allow a signal to pass to the brain to trigger a conscious response when at least about five to nine arrive within less than 100 ms. If we could consciously see single photons we would experience too much visual "noise" in very low light, so this filter is a necessary adaptation, not a weakness.

I found some lengthy threads on other forums with people having this exact same discussion. It seems to be fairly common.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nice article opopanax. If you think about it, the mind is processing every particle, they come inside your head. We don't view it as separated but as one and it get's filtered in the brain. Maybe some people are more sensitive for this or they unconsciously focus more on this aspect and that's why it happens.

I also see them when I look into the bright sky (also asked a lot of people). With me its more of a really bright white, like the once you see when you stand up to fast. Some go fast and some go slow, i can even follow them, but at some point they disappear.

But I see a lot of strange things if i focus my mind on it. Like when i look at reality around me everything looks pixel like and flickery. It's not intense, there's like a black shade around a lot of objects. I just forget about it and then it becomes normal. Also thinks that most people perceive reality differently, maybe some people see the same way as me but just don't know it, or just think it's normal until they put their attention to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Without reading the thread I can tell you its rather common. Try looking for them against the blue sky as a backdrop.

I always call it "seeing the matrix". Haha
It has something to do with the blood vessels in the eyes.

Question: Do the people seeing these things also displays of eye shine, out of curiosity? And no I don't mean red eye. My eyes sometimes shine white in photographs.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

JayinAR
Without reading the thread I can tell you its rather common. Try looking for them against the blue sky as a backdrop.

I always call it "seeing the matrix". Haha
It has something to do with the blood vessels in the eyes.

Question: Do the people seeing these things also displays of eye shine, out of curiosity? And no I don't mean red eye. My eyes sometimes shine white in photographs.

I was about to post the same thing. It's like seeing the gaps where code intersects within the matrix. Another analogy might be to compare it to seeing heat. Maybe it actually is sensitivity to heat fluctuations. I'm looking out across my room and I see the pixelated nature within the space between me and the far wall. I can see the pixels in midair and all around me. If I look closely while relaxed I can see the flickering/flowing movement in the ether.
edit on 29-10-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

They aren't floaters when there are literally hundreds of them swarming in your field of vision in all different directions at once.

I see them. Lots of others do not. My eyes shine white from time to time in photographs. Reason? Because my pupils are slightly larger than average.

I wonder if other people who see them also display eye shine.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

merkabas
Nice article opopanax. If you think about it, the mind is processing every particle, they come inside your head. We don't view it as separated but as one and it get's filtered in the brain. Maybe some people are more sensitive for this or they unconsciously focus more on this aspect and that's why it happens.

I also see them when I look into the bright sky (also asked a lot of people). With me its more of a really bright white, like the once you see when you stand up to fast. Some go fast and some go slow, i can even follow them, but at some point they disappear.

But I see a lot of strange things if i focus my mind on it. Like when i look at reality around me everything looks pixel like and flickery. It's not intense, there's like a black shade around a lot of objects. I just forget about it and then it becomes normal. Also thinks that most people perceive reality differently, maybe some people see the same way as me but just don't know it, or just think it's normal until they put their attention to it.

Yep, I remember being very bothered by these visual phenomena as a child, but now they seem normal and most of the time I filter them out. In addition to the tiny, shiny specks that sometimes dance in my peripheral vision, I've noticed that I see a shimmering pattern, almost like ocean waves, if I stare at a plain white or light-colored surface. I figure it's just part of how my visual system receives and processes input. I find it fascinating and mind-boggling to consider the sheer number of cells that must cooperate just to allow me to see what's in front of my face. I'm more surprised that most of the time my vision seems to function "normally" than I am at encountering what seems to be the occasional "glitch."

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
And yea,
these deposits look like a uniformly spaced-out dots on a piece of a 'grid'

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Very interesting thanks for clearing it up I have always kind of wondered. I too see these little dots, sometimes bigger and i have an abnormally high white blood cell count...I dont see how some people are clinging on to it being related to having special abilities or superpowers but it serves as a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TeamOrion

Some things have more than 1 possible explanation. In some cases, it is one thing and in others it may be another.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join