It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Government Internet Goons

page: 1

join
share:
MMP

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You know maybe this is just a rant, but I often see a lot of people claiming paid government goons are every where on the net. For some reason the idea of a paid government Internet troll doesn't make much sense to me. Why waste time and money hiring people to spread propaganda when you could just as easily use a much smaller handful of prisoners from the justice system. They literally have nothing better to do and their sentences can be held over their heads.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
because language is a weapon. and it must be used correctly in order to obtain the desired result. now i am not saying that inmates are not capable of doing this correctly, nor am i saying that there isnt one out there that would mind doing it quietly, but there is a much greater chance of success if you use someone who is trained.

not to mention, the employment of government in regards ot internet activity is not a secret. just the extent to which it is placed.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
um, are you suggest the government save a small amount of cash by not hiring professional mud slingers and instead using felons as slave labor?

you don't see any problems arising from this?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If the Government is listening: HIRE ME!! I was laid off on the first and could use the income!

The problem with threads like this is anyone who disagrees with someones pet idea is automatically a "disinfo agent" or whatever. Regardless of evidence posted.

How is it that everyone on here seems to be an apologist and propaganda machine for one world-destroying-faction or another?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The government doesn't give a flying fig about ATS.
People here claim "disinfo' agents (:lol
either because they are lost in their own fantasy or to make themselves feel important, as if they were doing something. A great delusion either way for those who believe doing something is gawking at the internet way too much.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here's an interesting vid about COINTELPRO on the internet.It shows how they operate.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You would be surprised to know not all the government agencies have adequate budgets to finance their programs.

Several years ago I was required to take a course in water management as we owned a housing subdivision and furnished The water/sewer.

I had to be licensed to operate the water system.

I was very shocked to see an empty room that was supposed to hold equipment to show and operate films for the study I was attending.

Our instructor explained that there was no money in the budget for the equipment .

Later on during the course we were told of new laws that were to be implemented but that the agency did not have the man power to take care of it.

That was 25 years ago and I am just now seeing things done that were supposed to be done many years ago.

It's all about money and where our government wants to use it.

Nothing is really as it seems. Far from it.

I sincerely don't believe there are paid employees spying on ATS.

The possibility of hackers that are caught and offered a job watching ATS instead of a jail sentence is more reasonable.

MMP

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
The problem with threads like this is anyone who disagrees with someones pet idea is automatically a "disinfo agent" or whatever. Regardless of evidence posted.

How is it that everyone on here seems to be an apologist and propaganda machine for one world-destroying-faction or another?

Thank you for this great post. It raises a good point.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
if this is true....
HIT ME UP... IM SURE THE GOVERNMENT CAN FIND ME...

I have trolled literally 1000's of people and this would be a PERFECT career for me...

I can put together a resume if needed (you should already know some of my actions)...

hit me up!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
they all say, "if i'm paid for this, where do i pick up my cheque, LOL!"
the answer of course, is, "the same place you pick it up every two weeks".

top topics

join