It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Link to Autism Identified

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
My sister in-laws boy is autistic, I'd hate for this to be another false positive, so is this just theory or proven fact at the moment.

It is barely even theory. Read the press release carefully. They make it clear they have not proven a link between glycine in vaccines and autism. What they have a is a correlation; they believe autism is caused by vaccines and have found a substance they believe is dangerous. But correlation is not causation. There has been no scientific testing to determine whether this substance does contribute to autism. The Center admits this and in the press release asks for the scientific community to evaluate any effect glycine may have. Further, according to the Center's press release, they do not even believe the glycine is responsible by itself, but is just one factor in a "perfect storm".

Though they may say this, I wonder if they believe this. Based on some of the wording, there appear to be instances of begging-the-question. They blame the addition of glycine to the vaccines for the increase in autism cases, when the vast majority of autism researchers say there is no real increase in the number of people with autism, rather the diagnostic criteria better identifies autism than it did in the past.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Even though your post looks like nasty trolling of the most despicable sort, I will reply.

Disagreement is not trolling? Only the immature believe otherwise.

When your child who is perfectly normal and very very well behaved has an IMMEDIATE AND FRIGHTENING REACTION to and an IMMEDIATE BEHAVIOUR ALTERATION after getting a VACCINE the logical answer is to look at that which CAUSED THE REACTION.

Those symptoms are already there, but a poor understanding on the part of the parents fails to recognize them. It results in correlation being mistaken for causation.

And before anyone here can get on their self-righteous high horse and tell me I don't know what it's like, save yourself the trouble. I do, I have very personal experience with this.

BASIC SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES....IF I KNICKED YOU AND YOUR LEG HURT YOU WOULD ASSUME IT WAS THE KICKING OF THE LEG THAT MADE IT HURT?...RIGHT?

But if he had a seizure, you wouldn't necessarily blame the kick to the leg, would you?

[edit on 6-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Two doctors in U.S. have come up with similar evidence. One,Dr.Moulden,
a Canadian trained neurologist, has linked vaccines with not only autism,
but the full range of modern disease from polio to strokes to heart disease
to TB,to diabetes and the full range of mental illnesses and neurological
imparement.

www.drbuttar.com...

vactruth.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zapnathaz

Two doctors in U.S. have come up with similar evidence. One,Dr.Moulden,
a Canadian trained neurologist, has linked vaccines with not only autism,
but the full range of modern disease from polio to strokes to heart disease
to TB,to diabetes and the full range of mental illnesses and neurological
imparement.

Polio? Which has been known since the mid 1800s and is caused by a virus?

Diabetes? Which has been known since the Middle Ages in Europe and almost a thousand years before that in India, is caused by viral infections and hereditary (depending on the type); the increase of which in the US has been linked to poor lifestyle choices?

TB? Which occurs at a rate of 4 per 100,000 in the United States? Which only occurs in epidemic numbers in countries without a decent vaccine campaign?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
so what can you do? Can you even refuse vaccinations? I don't have children but I was always under the impression that if you didn't have your shots you couldn't attend school.

If you refused to have a child vaccinated could the state take your kid away under the guise of child endangerment?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by DGFenrir
If this stuff was added to the vaccine in the 1979 then how did it cause autism in people who got vaccinated before that?
And there is no difference whether it's digested or injected into your body. hydrolyzed gelatine, also known as collagen peptide, is a peptide that is formed from amino acids. The amino acids are linked through peptide bonds which get broken down when they react with water.
This isn't the first time when someone links a peptide to some neurological disorder.
Mothers often try to blame someone else on their problems. Why not blame your genes? There have been numerous studies that link genetic mutations to these disorders.

Even though your post looks like nasty trolling of the most despicable sort, I will reply.
When your child who is perfectly normal and very very well behaved has an IMMEDIATE AND FRIGHTENING REACTION to and an IMMEDIATE BEHAVIOUR ALTERATION after getting a VACCINE the logical answer is to look at that which CAUSED THE REACTION.
BASIC SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES....IF I KNICKED YOU AND YOUR LEG HURT YOU WOULD ASSUME IT WAS THE KICKING OF THE LEG THAT MADE IT HURT?...RIGHT????
Oh and I will clarify I am not shouting at you nor would I kick you in the leg but think about it.....it's a NATURAL REACTION and RATIONAL THOUGH PROCESS.

I never said that vaccines can't trigger autism. People can be allergic to almost anything. My point was that I don't find it very plausible that a simple amino acid is the cause of that. Even if it is then there is no way anyone can accuse the pharma companies. Do you really expect them to know every single allergic or abnormal reaction that someone might have to some compound in their product that normal and healthy people don't have?
And as I already said I suspect genetic mutations and just because these companies aren't aware of possible reactions doesn't make them guilty.
Ever heard of water allergy?
[edit on 6/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

OK I will explain this again.
Facts are my son is very very clever, intelligent, talented, at 6 months was talking, way ahead in many ways for his age range.
We were TOLD to have him MMR immunised, there were lots of media reports on MMR affecting children and possibly causing autism.
We were assuered by the gov that it was a myth and any thinking along those lines was hysteria and had no basis even though there is lots of evidence to suggest it does play at least a part in causing or triggering autism spectrum disorders.
There is no history of autism or associated disorders in mine or my son's dad's families.
My son rarely cried as a baby, always happy, very good at feeding and generally very well behaved until having the MMR vaccine, he cried a lot for days and couldn't sleep, became disruptive and hyperactive, didn't want to sleep, always making random sounds and seemed disturbed if he didn't get constant attention. This was an immediate reaction and there wre no signs of this behaviour emerging in any way previously.
ince then his behaviour got worse and eventually had various psychological assessments resulting in a ''possible mild asbergers'' to ''possiblt ADHD'', we are waiting on further assessments.
Certain foods, and we are careful, have reations though these are complex and there are variables.
I am intelligent and have a scientific base in academia, I am aware of how things work and how things are proven to be causes / factors in causing.
As a result, I know this MMR immunisation at least played a major part in causing my son's behavioural difficulties, whether it be glycols, peptides, amino acid reactions, metals or other reactive substance this cannot be denied.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A short quote from the autismtodayonline.com website:

Founded by one of the nation's leading healthcare expense management experts, William J. McFaul, and fortified by a diverse team of clinical and operational staff and advisers, The Center created and developed a series of cost-reduction and management service lines designed to generate meaningful and realistic reductions in operating expenses, as well as a series of clinically focused specialties geared toward improving patient outcomes.

End of quote.

Most of you probably agree that Mr McFaul belongs to the medical establishment, where money flows like water. I actually expected some "leading authority" to subtly move the public focus from the Center for Disease Creation's policy regarding Thimerosol and other mercury compounds to some heretofore unknown substance, hailing it as a great success and obfuscating the mercury connection. In a lawsuit, and I really do hope there are millions taking Big Pharma to court, the use of a known neurotoxin is baaaaad, whereas putting the blame on purportedly "newly-found characteristics" of some innocuous substance is not only very good for the defendant. The sick agenda of Codex Alimentarius aims at labeling all vitamins and healthy foods as toxins. The human body most probably needs glycin otherwise it wouldn't be an amino acid occurring naturally in our body. Labelling it as dangerous might keep people from eating healthy food because of glycin content. "An imbalance between two amino acids might cause autism" is not even a theory.

It is plain and simple DISINFO.

These guys are going in for the kill and all we do is watch our children's suffering and believe everything the "authorities" publish.

By the way, there are folks who put their autistic child on a detox diet. The more heavy metals the body loses, the better the child gets. Let McFaul spin that according to the wishes of his paymasters! A hundred to one says mercury wouldn't be mentioned at all.

Mercury - a neurotoxin - in the vaccines is responsible for all kinds of medical disorders in our children. To fight the symptoms Big Pharma offers various fluoride compounds, formerly marketed as RAT POISON. The overall plan gets pretty obvious, don't you agree? No children, no future.

I always thought there was a natural limit for indifference and under other circumstances that might still be the case. But it's rather obvious that mind control techniques have advanced without us really noticing. While curiosity killed the cat, microwave-induced indifference could kill most of humanity.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Great find! S+F for you!

I am a father of a 4 month old infant. Because of people like you I decided not to vaccinate her. She is really healthy and has not gotten as much as a runny nose yet. Then again my wife and I are healthy people.

Good job on spreading this important information.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by outrageousfortune

I doubt that thimerosal in vaccines has any effect on the human organism. Why? Because ethylmercury, that it is degraded to, doesn't bioaccumulate and is gone from the body in a few days. The amount in the vaccine isn't enough to harm enyone. The maximum safe levels approved by various organisations are much lower than the real safe levels.
You get more methylmercury from fish and that does bioaccumulate.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Facts are my son is very very clever, intelligent, talented, at 6 months was talking, way ahead in many ways for his age range.

Talking?

My son rarely cried as a baby, always happy, very good at feeding and generally very well behaved...

What is well behaved for a six month old baby?

Being through something similar, I understand what you are going through and feel for you. No one wants to think their child is less-than-perfect and when they discover that's the case, they want to assign blame. The signs were probably already there...

As a result, I know this MMR immunisation at least played a major part in causing my son's behavioural difficulties, whether it be glycols, peptides, amino acid reactions, metals or other reactive substance this cannot be denied.

It is obvious you don't know how these things work, despite whatever background you may have. Instead of looking for a cause you are looking to prove your belief.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
My sister in-laws boy is autistic, I'd hate for this to be another false positive, so is this just theory or proven fact at the moment.

It is barely even theory. Read the press release carefully. They make it clear they have not proven a link between glycine in vaccines and autism. What they have a is a correlation; they believe autism is caused by vaccines and have found a substance they believe is dangerous. But correlation is not causation.

That was the first thing I noticed. Then I looked up McFaul's patent applications and noticed the same sort of problem. More significantly, his patents and applications aren't referenced by anyone else (remember that ANYONE can file a patent and you don't have to go through a committee or be a PhD or anything else.)

This suggests that others find problems with his approach.

There has been no scientific testing to determine whether this substance does contribute to autism. The Center admits this and in the press release asks for the scientific community to evaluate any effect glycine may have. Further, according to the Center's press release, they do not even believe the glycine is responsible by itself, but is just one factor in a "perfect storm".

They seem to have have little credibility (and it's not the message. McFaul's patents don't seem to be referenced by any other patent applicants (unlike other, similar patent holders)).

Though they may say this, I wonder if they believe this. Based on some of the wording, there appear to be instances of begging-the-question. They blame the addition of glycine to the vaccines for the increase in autism cases, when the vast majority of autism researchers say there is no real increase in the number of people with autism, rather the diagnostic criteria better identifies autism than it did in the past.

Very poorly correlated. A simple search shows that this same type of collagen is found in infant formulas recommended for babies who are allergic to regular milk.

If the correlation is correct, almost all of the children who need non-milk based formulas should be autistic (since the collagen would be given multiple times a day and in much higher concentrations than they could get from any injection -- and over a long period of time (years)).

There doesn't appear to be any correlation between the kind of milk (or milk substitute) the baby/child gets and autism.

I think your analysis is correct and they're calling for help from others with better research data to help prove their theory. I believe the hypothesis will fall apart if they analyze autism rates for children of military parents (my vaccination record ran 3 notecard pages by the time I was 18), children of diplomats, and children of missionaries. All three groups have extremely high rates of vaccination because they travel frequently yet none of them have absurdly high rates of autism among their children.

Anyway... I think your observations are spot on.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental
www.mnhcamp.com...

From the article, which is pretty good:

"What are two of the most common supplements recommended by DAN!? TMG and DMG—trimethyl and dimethyl….glycine. Pure glycine is a supplement, sometimes recommended in the autism alt-med world (also here)."

It's quite hilarious. These guys have a "model" but apparently have never tested it, but have claimed to have found the answer. Perhaps a little premature in proclaiming a cure?

Once more a poster suffers from a poor ratio of information/intelligence.

Would you like a lesson in immunology?

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is the hormone tested for when checking to see if a woman is pregnant. Administration of hCG to a woman causes her body to mimic the symptoms of pregnancy.

So what would you expect to happen if you inject hCG into a woman as part of a vaccine containing substances causing an immune response and inflammation of the injection site?

The combination causes the body to develop an immune reaction to its own hCG, resulting in impaired fertility. It works even better if you combine it with a toxoid such as diphtheria or tetanus.

Anti-fertility vaccine

This effect of the body becoming immune to chemicals it produces naturally can be triggered by any naturally occurring substance injected in this manner.

This is why the inclusion of squalene, (sometimes listed as MF-59 or ASO3,) in vaccines is such a serious matter. Squalene administered this way has been shown to cause Gulf War Syndrome.

Glycine is a naturally occurring chemical in the human body.
Injecting an adjuvanted vaccine containing a naturally occurring body chemical can cause a long-term immune reaction against that chemical.
It would be surprising if injection of glycine did not have a deleterious effect in some patients.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrageousfortune
Most of you probably agree that Mr McFaul belongs to the medical establishment, where money flows like water. I actually expected some "leading authority" to subtly move the public focus from the Center for Disease Creation's policy regarding Thimerosol and other mercury compounds to some heretofore unknown substance, hailing it as a great success and obfuscating the mercury connection.

Glycine in a vaccine is dangerous, as I've explained in my posts.

However I do agree with you.
The amount of mercury pumped into children has been disgusting.
You may have noticed that public figures who publicly admit to a wrongdoing all seem to have one thing in common.
The admitted wrong is a smokescreen to hide an even bigger wrong.

It's easier to hide wrongdoing behind a small truth than behind a lie.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
This is why the inclusion of squalene, (sometimes listed as MF-59 or ASO3,) in vaccines is such a serious matter. Squalene administered this way has been shown to cause Gulf War Syndrome.

Glycine is a naturally occurring chemical in the human body.
Injecting an adjuvanted vaccine containing a naturally occurring body chemical can cause a long-term immune reaction against that chemical.
It would be surprising if injection of glycine did not have a deleterious effect in some patients.

From the same site: Vaccines with the MF59 adjuvant do not stimulate antibody responses against squalene.

And it's AS03 not ASO3. Adjuvant System 03.

Development and application of an analytical method for the determination of squalene in formulations of anthrax vaccine adsorbed.

Specific lots of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed, administered to members of the US Armed Forces, have been described on various Internet sites and in news articles as a source of squalene, a chemical purported by these media to be associated with the Gulf War Syndrome. We have developed and validated a method using high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection for the determination of squalene in anthrax vaccine preparations. The method has a limit of detection of 140 parts per billion and has been successfully applied to a commercial vaccine known to contain squalene. We have applied this method to 17 lots of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed administered to members of the US Armed Forces. No squalene has been detected in any lot. The results of these analyses provide direct evidence for the absence of squalene as an ingredient or a manufacturing contaminant in Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed.
Source

Enhancement of an analytical method for the determination of squalene in anthrax vaccine adsorbed formulations.

Specific lots of anthrax vaccine adsorbed administered to members of the U.S. Armed Forces have been alleged to contain squalene, a chemical purported to be associated with illnesses of Gulf War veterans. A method of enhanced sensitivity for determining squalene in anthrax vaccine adsorbed using high-performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detection has been developed, validated, and applied to 44 bottles of 38 lots of anthrax vaccine. In 43 bottles of 37 lots, no squalene was detected within a detection limit of 1ng/0.5ml dose (2 parts-per-billion). One lot, FAV008, was found to contain trace amounts of squalene at 7, 9, and 1microgl(-1), levels considerably below normal human plasma levels (290microgl(-1)). The overall results of this investigation provide direct evidence for the absence of squalene in nearly all of anthrax vaccine preparations tested.
Source

Antibodies to squalene in US Navy Persian Gulf War veterans with chronic multisymptom illness.

Since the end of the 1991 Gulf War, there have been reports of unexplained, multisymptom illnesses afflicting veterans who consistently report more symptoms than do nondeployed veterans. One of the many possible exposures suspected of causing chronic multisymptom illnesses Gulf War veterans is squalene, thought to be present in anthrax vaccine. We examined the relationship between squalene antibodies and chronic symptoms reported by Navy construction workers (Seabees), n=579. 30.2% were deployers, 7.4% were defined as ill, and 43.5% were positive for squalene antibodies. We found no association between squalene antibody status and chronic multisymptom illness (p=0.465). The etiology of Gulf War syndrome remains unknown, but should not include squalene antibody status.
Source

Conclusion: Squalene wasn't used in anthrax vaccines.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
B.Morrison, that was interesting info. I have often wondered why anyone would want to be a drummer in a band; it looks so boring. Apparently they are getting a pleasure/benefit from it that we are not privy to. As your articles point out, drumming has been with humanity for a long time. There has to be a reason.
Do you have any info as to what frequency range is used and are some better or worse than others?

As I pointed out, it is not Just the Vaccines. They could be that “Last Straw” for these children. Many of their symptoms are the same as those suffered by people who have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and Food Allergies. Gelatin/Jello is partially Hydrolyzed Protein. The Hydrolosis process breaks up the Protein molecule in therein lies part of the problem.

Info lurker asks :“Since it appears glutamic acid / msg can "build up" in the body, is there a way to neutralize it? “

***That is what I would like to know. It seems that somewhere there must be someone with knowledge of chemistry that would have the answer to this. I’ve been looking for 9 years now. Part of our problem is that Cytokine Storm that this stuff sets off, and they don’t know how to stop or even moderate the Cytokine Storm. Oh yes, there are some things, like OX40ig, but that has been shelved and never tested on Humans.

Cynic that I am, I suspect that someone knows a lot more about how to prevent/cure or moderate Autism & related conditions.

Chett, I feel your pain...”nothing to cut back on”… That’s me. I live on home made bread, organic peanut butter, & Olive oil. Glutamate free Potatoes are becoming Increasingly Hard to find. Greenwise chicken is sometimes OK, sometimes not. Sweetbay Chicken likewise sometime & then sometimes not. That’s it; that’s all I can eat.
And I have to eat it to find out if it is “Poison”.

Rapscallion, I wonder if that “Fail Safe” diet still works. Today almost ALL Fruits & Veggies are grown with a High Nitrogen/Glutamate Fertilizer & Meats are soused with Citric Acid.

Never Surrender, I’ll bet we could find a whole lot of people that should be executed on National TV, which includes all those who mandate these vaccines be given before you child can attend school. Theabsolutetruth is too kind in suggesting that they simply be locked up.

“There are so many families and innocent children suffering from this outrage and we should make it publically known as an outrage for something to be done and compensation to these children.”

****Yes, there are many organizations that are talking about this problem, however it isn’t solving anything. They need to join. Only when The general public needs to know that there are Millions of people, old and young who are having an array of problems, Not just from one thing, but from many. It is the whole 75,000 + Synthetic Chemicals in our lives that is the root cause.
This info is most enlightening: www.hundredyearlie.com...
It is a timeline showing the progression of various diseases in relation to the number of chemicals in our lives. For instance:
“ 1900:
cancer is the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S., responsible for only three percent of all deaths. By the end of the 20th century, cancer will be the cause of 20 percent of all deaths in the U.S.
Diabetes affects less than one-tenth of one percent of the U.S. population; by the end of the 20th century, almost 20 percent of U.S. citizens will contract types I or II diabetes.

1920:from this date forward to 2000, the U.S. production of synthetic chemicals increases from less than one million pounds a year to more than 140 billion pounds a year.”

I will repeat: It is NOT JUST the vaccines. This is not to minimize their effects, but to impress upon you that there are many other things that can both set the stage for the vaccine damage and/or sensitize the individual for other problems.
Don’t you wonder why so many children get cancer these days?

We who are having sensitivities/allergies & other problems are like the Canaries in the Coal Mine. We are telling you that there are problems with your food and environment that you are not aware of.

Riley says: “Doctors test or look for symptoms of deficiency. If someone is obviously deficient in something they then recommend supplements. The cause of autism is not known so there is no reason for doctors to suspect and treat deficiency.”

****Oh really?, so the Dr rules out deficiencies because the the cause of Autism is Not Known. Hmmm…….what am I missing here?

MMR=measles, mumps & Rubella (?) Mandated vaccines!
When I was growing up we all got measles & chicken pox. Some of us got mumps. We survived. Autism was really rare. It does seem that the Vaccines are far worse than just getting the disease. Sort of like some of the Prescriptions we get today..the one I just got to lower potassium has a side effect of possible Colonic Necrosis....I think would just prefer to just get a sudden heart attack.

One more thing you need to look at is the effects of Flouride.
It is just one more poison added to the mix.

No one should ever be so naive as to think that the Government has our best interests at heart. Government is OWNED by the big corporations and only have their financial interests at heart.
When was the last time they passed any law that was to our benefit?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

If someone here has answered your question, disregard my response.

You can declare a religious exemption to taking the vaccines for your child. One thing is, you have to find a doctor that will not go ballistic on you.

In other words, a doctor that has actually researched the detrimental effects of these vaccines.

Use their own arguments against them, tell your doctor that your child is protected by the HERD immunity the vaccines provide.

May make him or her shut up if you use their own arguments against them.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Talking?

people find it hard to believe but I was talking between age of 3month-9month but i forget exactly when, I'll dig up the date sometime, but point is, it was wayyyyyy earlier than most.

my first word was no. my second word was hello. I used it in the appropriate context so there is no chance of it just being 'baby noise'.

I used to welcome my mothers friends with 'hello' when they leaned over my cot.

originally posted by OhZone Do you have any info as to what frequency range is used and are some better or worse than others?

audible frequencies of the human ear

around 30hz up to around 17khz (17000hz)

1-20/30hz is the 'felt' range, the rumble of a passing truck.

40hz is (typically) the core of 'oomph' for bass sounds.

100-110hz is typically the core of a kick drum.

800hz -1.25khz Is the telephone bandwidth.

1.25khz - the 'core' of the human voice.

everything above are the high pitch 'tinny' sounds, I don't know much about them.

There is however lots of info pertaining to the effects of frequencies specifically in the context of binaural beats/hemisphere synchronisation.
(see 'binaural beats' at below link)

The understanding of how different frequencies can affect the human body & different applications for these frequencies is something that was known a long time ago, ancient Egyptians for e.g. then forgotten or lost & is STILL being rediscovered & is unfortunately mostly in the speculation stage, no hard facts yet, just incredible synchronicities & such.

If you want more info on the research being done & whos doing it, I have been researching it myself for about half a year now & collected all my findings together in a thread/book here at ATS with pdf links to all the info which has been categorised.

check it out here

-B.M

[edit on 6/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

when the vast majority of autism researchers say there is no real increase in the number of people with autism, rather the diagnostic criteria better identifies autism than it did in the past.

I've seen several studies looking at the causes of the increase in autism. Most of the ones I've read have accounted for a majority of the increase through the broadening of the definition, better training of doctors and educators and better informed parents. However, there has always been a 30-40% part of the increase that cannot be explained away.

Pax - my heart goes out to you. My son is 10 now and a real sweetie. I really dread seeing what puberty does to him.

IMHO thimerisol has probably been taken off the table. Vaccines for children, with the exception of seasonal flu vaccine, have had thimerisol removed since around 2000/2001. If it was simply thimerisol, there should have been a noticeable decrease in new cases by now. Instead, we're still seeing an increase.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have no history of autism in my family whatsoever however I have a child with Asperger's and ADHD. I believe his condition is simply due to poor genes from his father and I (who are both considered to be healthy adults) and not anything to do with the MMR vaccine.

I find it hard to believe how anyone can remember with clarity their childs immediate response to any vaccine other than 'they cried'. Unless a child has a physically noticeable reaction - rash, fever etc - then the instance becomes one of many in a childs life, quickly forgotten by the parents.

I don't know what the immunization schedule is in the US or any other country but here in Australia our kids are given the MMR vaccine twice in their young lives, once at 12 months and again at 4years. Try as I might I cannot remember how he reacted to either vaccination however I am positive that if he reacted as some of the other parents in this thread have mentioned, he would have been taken straight to the GP/Hospital with a demand to find out why and what caused the reaction! And I would NOT walk away until I had an answer!

Sometimes things just happen... if I truly believed my sons autism was caused by a vaccine I would be shouting it to everyone and anyone who would listen for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The "Gelatin" point jumped out at me. In case noone knows, gelatin is made from pulverized cattle skeleton. Supposedly, it is boiled in the process and is supposed to be harmless. BUT...researchers have long theorized that the transmission source of many modern neurological disorders is from an infection of the central nervous system (and brain) by PRIONS. Prions are the non-virus, non-bacteria particle that are shown to be present in mad-cow disease and the human form CJD. Prions are believed to be the infecting source of MS, Parkinsons, Lou Gehrig's Disease and others. Further, some researchers have shown that the disinfecting process of turning cattle skeletons into gelatin cannot rule out the survivability of Prions, and moreover have been shown to survive the process. I wonder if the articles' researchers are possibly overlooking the Prion connections. Not only do I not take vaccines, but I never, ever eat any food with gelatin......much less Jello.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join