It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Link to Autism Identified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

JACKSON, N.J., Nov. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- During its research into the application of neuroscience in business, a New Jersey based think tank, The Center for Modeling Optimal Outcomes®, LLC (The Center) made an inadvertent and amazing discovery.

The Center examined the neuroscientific dynamics of logic and emotion in decision making while researching neuroscience in business. They found unique corollary relationships between various brain chemicals (neurohormones, neurotransmitters, etc.). This apparent pattern led to a new path of research for the team outside of business.

This is an amazing article. If you don't feel like reading in its entirety, I will hit the highlights:

Through the application of their model, it became apparent that autism is an outcome of several variables that, when the homeostatic relationship of each one is disrupted, a "perfect storm" scenario results in autism. The application of the model identified several of the variables that account for why boys have a 4 to 1 ratio of instances over girls as well as why not every boy is affected.

While the scientific community will have to validate The Center's findings, the model for assessing homeostatic relationships indicates the "trigger" behind autism is an imbalance between a pair of amino acid neurotransmitters; glutamate and glycine.

Now take a look at this:

Autism was one of most difficult illnesses The Center had attempted to analyze. If it hadn't been for so many parents insisting that vaccines were responsible for the condition, we might never have found the fact that the stabilizer in MMR and a few other vaccines is hydrolyzed gelatin; a substance that is approximately 21% glycine. It appears that, based on readily verifiable science, the use of that form of glycine triggers an imbalance between the amino acid neurotransmitters responsible for the absorption rate of certain classes of cells throughout the body.

If the findings hold up, this could be the biggest conspiracy to ever hit the vaccine community. One that is verifiable by evidence.

As a parent of an autistic boy, this sickens me. The Govt. and the CDC knew this and yet they insisted childhood immunizations were safe. where is the justice for the harm done? Oh sure, maybe they offer a couple of thousand to the families, Big Damn Deal!! Will that give my child his life back?

The impact Autism has on the individual and the families is Galactic! No amount of money could ever make up for the suffering families feel. Nevertheless, parents everywhere will feel vindicated in what they always knew to be true.

link:[www.bio-medicine.org...]

Your thoughts?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fascinating and at least reinforces what I've been thinking for some time. It seems after climate gate it is very hard to trust any scientific studies where the money comes from interested parties and that more research is definately needed to prove or disprove how useful/dangerous vaccines really are. My guess is they are poisonous junk but hey even supposedly neutral scientific studies have been proven to be complete and utter lies lately so who knows what to believe! S&F for the article!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They went after the wrong ingredients.

I am delighted some if the researchers stayed on this, to help us find answers. I have read of doctors that specialize in returning that balance to some autistic children, though it's a long process. they have had some success but have been written off by the establishment.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

You are more generous than I am. I now assume CDC may have known along about vaccines and Autism. Autism spikes in families that have no history of Autism is probably some Harod's idea of weeding out the competition.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

if the CDC and government truly cared, they would have found out quickly what this company did by accident.

what really sickens me is that VACCINES ARE RE$PON$IBLE!!!

(the dollar signs are supposed to show their greed)

my heart goes out to yoour child.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Star and flag for you!!!!! I have an Autistic grandson, 10 years old and we have also thought that the vaccine was the cause. He started out so smart and slowly started losing what he had learned. By the time he was 2... he had quit talking and had started twirling toys in his hands. He no longer looked at us and acted as though he could not hear us talking to him.
He never spoke another word until he was four and even then it was another year before he was as accomplished as he was before he quit talking at two!!
Thank you so very much for this thread....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hydrologized glycine?
Jello?

If that's the case, it's not inherent to vaccines, but to the food supply itself, it's a very common food product.

I'm not sure, this sounds reminiscent to the dihydrogen monoxide campaign, almost.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm so glad you posted this. I have a son who is autistic, he is my first born. Our life has been horrible. Lot's of behavoral issues from kicking and biting people to knocking tables and book shelves over at school pulling down his pants on the playground, inappropiately touching girls in the gym etc. The school was constantly calling me about what to do, in which I didn't have any idea. Now he is 15 and many of his problems have subsided but it wasn't without a LOT of effort on my part. Many times I thought I wouldn't live through it, I thought I would have a heart attack. And every new thing he did put me through shock even though I thought nothing else could shock me. So I am just making the point about what it is like to raise an autistic child. I hope that the government will finally admit that they did this and offer some kind of restititution, even though there is really nothing they can do to make my son normal. Finding a cure at this point would really be nice! This thread brings hope and it could be the first step toward a cure. The first thing they have to do is admit the problem is in the vaccine and maybe they will eventually be forced to do that. Then and only then a cure can be found.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. It's a subject close to my heart as I too have a son on the spectrum. He has Asperger's Syndrome. I also blame the mandated vaccines that they HAVE to take in order to be allowed to register and attend school. He was completely fine and developmentally on time until about 4 or 5 years old. At that point, I just thought that he was becoming shy. It wasn't until he entered school that I started getting the heartbreaking feedback that he wasn't 'acting right'. These days, I have become his greatest supporter and staunchest defender in the school system. I have to, otherwise the teachers will either dismiss him or run all over him. Fortunately, my son is high-functioning and in mainstream classrooms, but it's still hard for him being so different and not understanding why. This is his first year of middle school which is a HUGE change for him and us. My worry for him at this point is his self-esteem as he enters his teens, so I praise him and try to instill as much confidence in him as I can. My heart goes out to you parents, grandparents, and students who struggle with this too. Keep your head up and be strong for yourself and for them. It's all any of us can do, and try to remember that their lives are much harder than ours. ((Hugs))

[edit on 5-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very illustrative of the level of integrity shown by the average vaccine maker.

If they ever find a cure for autism they'll find a way to force a vaccine that does this on all of us and then laugh while they rake in the profits.

There is no ill big pharma won't try to profit from.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

I'm sorry to hear about your son, and I'm so proud to hear to that he has grown out of a lot his issues. I've noticed that my son is growing out of a lot of his too. I just try to think positive and hope that he will continue to 'normalize' (I hate that word). Thank you for your post. It gives me hope.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your thoughts?

My thoughts? Fantastic find! This is an amazing bit of information. Thanks for the thread and I will be reading its entirety.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

It must be heartbreaking to watch a child start to go downhill.

They say it's just natural, and would happen anyway.

But I come from a family with hereditary Asperger's. Half my family have it, a grandfather, brothers, nephews and a son. And I have never seen a child who has it naturally go downhill. It has always been there from birth, causing the baby affected to be initially unresponsive to cuddling or actively disliking touch, oversensitive to everything and unable to make eye-contact.

My doctor explained there were 2 types of Asperger's, one hereditary, and the other brain damage caused by accidents or reactions. So children getting it later who have not had an accident are having a reaction to something, quite possibly a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Hydrologized glycine?
Jello?

If that's the case, it's not inherent to vaccines, but to the food supply itself, it's a very common food product.

I'm not sure, this sounds reminiscent to the dihydrogen monoxide campaign, almost.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by RuneSpider]

I just looked up this "Hydrolyzed Gelatin", and this is the description I found:
Hydrolyzed Gelatin

Hydrolyzed gelatin is also known as hydrolyzed collagen protein or HCP. It is derived from the building blocks of connective tissue. Hydrolyzed gelatin has been broken down by enzymes so that it can be more easily digested when used in dietary supplements and foods. It is easier for the body to absorb the amino acid components of proteins that have already been broken down (hydrolyzed). As a supplement, hydrolyzed gelatin is used to strengthen connective tissue and bones, and it may help heal cartilage and bone injuries as well.

Further, hydrolyzed gelatin can help athletes avoid mishaps like sprains and tendonitis that occur when joints are overused. Some supplement retailers suggest it may encourage the body to burn fats rather than proteins or carbohydrates for energy from food, thereby facilitating weight loss. Furthermore they say, hydrolyzed gelatin is said to help maintain lean muscle mass, which also promotes weight loss. There is no evidence any of this is true (one product making such claims -- Body Solutions -- was sued by the FTC for making false and unsubstantiated claims).

Hydrolyzed gelatin is an incomplete protein. However, it is one of the best sources of the amino acids (protein building blocks) that comprise collagen. These are glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, lysine and hydroxylysine. Hydrolyzed gelatin is therefore believed to be an excellent source of concentrated nourishment for bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and skin.

The OP article is pretty interesting, and so is the connection, but if the above info is true, then it looks like the stuff can indeed be found not only in vaccines, but also in certain foods and supplements.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
With what we have learned from your post is anyone in a hurry to go get the H1N1 vaccine now?
Wonder how many doctors are willing to actually give vaccines or immunization shots to their own kids now that we know that the CDC and HHS is full of crap?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Thank you for that information, and my heart goes out to you and your family too.((Hugs)) It has been extremely heartbreaking and confusing to watch the downfall. He was just like any other baby. He was absolutely 'normal' in every way until about 4-5 years old when he started becoming awkwardly shy and avoiding eye contact. He still cannot make eye contact when he's trying to talk to somebody because eye contact breaks his concentration. Then he started stuttering/cluttering. I've noticed that his speech problems are worse during the school year when he's under stress. There is a direct correlation between his anxiety levels and his speech. The proof is evident when he is at home during the summer and able to relax; he becomes almost fluent before returning to school again in the Fall. Then, we start all over again.
Fortunately, academically, he's on par with everybody else his age and even surpasses them in some ways. His problem is social interaction. He has problem reading social cues and acting and responding appropriately. Due to poor fine motor skills, he also has trouble writing quickly and has great difficulty getting his work finished and turning it in on time. It can be very isolating which is why I fear depression for him later on.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1ldofthe70s

That's exactly why nobody in this house will ever receive another vaccine (voluntarily). We have first hand experience of what they can do. It's like Russian Roulette. You never know when you're getting the one with the bullet.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I think that a child receiving actual injections of glycine would affect their developing brain different than when an adult/adolescent eats Jello. The injection isn't going to be subjected to our digestive system, but instead it would travel straight to the brain.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The issue here may be mode of take up. Yes this substance is present in medications for example. But there is a world of difference between ingestion and injection.
A similar point has been made about the use of squaline (present in fish oil) in some vaccines.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, I have four sons and the youngest three have Fragile-x syndrome. Recent research is in the same area and thought to be due to protein imbalances or deficiencies. Fragile-x is inherited usually from the female who is mostly a carrier. I feel that there is a close relationship between Fragile-x and Autism, although Fragile-x has physical characteristics not neccesarily found in Autism, but also that these physical traits are to be found in indivduals who may be considered as "normal".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join