It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Megalithic structures found on MARS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!

This thread will go nowhere, have a look at "Imagir's" last username "Taymour", and you will see he does not have a good track record.

link

link

link

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by His Doodness

The images from Earth are similar in that they show closely grouped, regular, rock formations. All of these formations are formed by the same process, the cooling of lava.

I provided a paper by geologists about the discovery of columnar basalt on Mars. Columnar basalt is what makes up the Devil's Postpile and the other formations on Earth.

You say you don't see a similarity. I see a strong similarity.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Absolutely right. Thanks for your words.
I ask a carefully and deeper analysis of these image (The original HiRISE Image) because also I think they deserve some particular attention.
Also in the details on the ground.
I'm not an expert but some time ago someone more expert than me (a Geology University professor) said that these were't rocks! He said that in his opinion those images were taken by a microscopic instrunments, because, in nature, nothing could create that type of structures perfectly squared and all aligned or arranged with the same angle-shot on a so enormous surface.
To him I had not supplied any data of What and where these images were taken.

Hellas Basin is really a very strange place.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Here you go.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The images from Earth are similar in that they show closely grouped, regular, rock formations. All of these formations are formed by the same process, the cooling of lava.

I provided a paper by geologists about the discovery of columnar basalt on Mars. Columnar basalt is what makes up the Devil's Postpile and the other formations on Earth.

You say you don't see a similarity. I see a strong similarity.

You are correct, you provided photos of rocks, and the OP provided photos of rocks. Thank you for clearing that up.

I looked at your photos of columnar basalt, and no, I do not see a similarity with the OPs photos. Perhaps you could explain how they are so similar? Honestly I thought you were trying to be funny when you posted those images, kind of like "see, I can take pictures of rocks too." If that was your intention, then good for you, I got it, but it still does not prove or disprove anything about the OPs photos.

What makes you think the rocks on Mars were formed by lava? Certainly your photos do not provide evidence of this.

I dont doubt that colomnar basalt is what formed the Devil's Postpile and other formations, but I must accentuate your last two words in that sentence: ON EARTH. The images in question are from Mars. What's your point?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, as you know, I really respect your opinions and your competence.

But sometimes, for correctness of the search, it is opportune to find true experts (geologist) that they can analyze deeply this Mars Area.

The image on Google Mars is more detailed than this and If you go directly on GOOGLE MARS and observe the details you will remain astounded also.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are those two images from Earth?

If so, then I think you finally found a comparable picture. These rocks are missing the distinct sharp and jagged edges that the Mars rocks have, but that could be attributed to erosion.

And no, I am not eating my own words. I still stand behind what I said earlier. Your previous images did not support your argument very well. These images do, if they are from Earth of course.

Details? Location, type of rock, wind or water erosion, etc. Just curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I showed you a paper by geologists.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by His Doodness
reply to post by Phage

Are those two images from Earth?

If so, then I think you finally found a comparable picture. These rocks are missing the distinct sharp and jagged edges that the Mars rocks have, but that could be attributed to erosion.

And no, I am not eating my own words. I still stand behind what I said earlier. Your previous images did not support your argument very well. These images do, if they are from Earth of course.

Details? Location, type of rock, wind or water erosion, etc. Just curious.

Not from Earth.
The two Phage's images are the images of the same Area in Hellas Basin on Mars....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

I showed you a paper by geologists.

Thanks friend. Let me talk whit him.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Are we still discussing natural formations on Mars? I as much as anyone else here would like to believe that there are artificial structures on Mars, but I am convinced, having seen evidence, that this is natural.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

Here you go.

As you can see the image on Google Mars is really more detailed than this that is indeed much blurred and has a insufficient resolution.

My opinion is that the JPL they have been mistaken to the Delivery Check and something is slipped out for the delivery to GOOGLE MARS.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Pilot (A) and his starship (B)?

What is this metallic object?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For sure we cant know. I think i may say there isnt people who is expert enough, and by that i dont mean people who do research on internet , but people who really works with that, in this case, geologist.
We only say maybee yes or maybee no.

But, there isnt 2 things equal on nature. They may be close, but not equal.
So this is really interesting, as it has something similar to a pattern, in a big area. Rare, but not impossible.
Phage showed that its not impossible. And that on our planet, where humans affect nature. There, saying that if there is alien life (complex one) they dont affect it much (from what we see of surface images picked by satellites), there is winds at a range of 120-160 km/hr. So it will afect for sure the rock formations.

So it goes more for nature than articial. Still, a pattern like that, and more important, in such an area, deserves some research from people that have the knowledge to.
I wont say for NASA to research it as if its articial, they wont say that much.

Until we dont find some solid evidence that there is complex life on mars, everything can picked and analyzed.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

No. The Google Mars is not better quality.

Here. Here is the full 116mb image. Have fun.
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have seen this before..

FOUND IT!

Also in this image.. sample of the Alien AND his personal transportation device.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Q-Bert rocked on my ColecoVision back in the day!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Absolutely right. Thanks for your words.
I ask a carefully and deeper analysis of these image (The original HiRISE Image) because also I think they deserve some particular attention.
Also in the details on the ground.
I'm not an expert but some time ago someone more expert than me (a Geology University professor) said that these were't rocks! He said that in his opinion those images were taken by a microscopic instrunments, because, in nature, nothing could create that type of structures perfectly squared and all aligned or arranged with the same angle-shot on a so enormous surface.
To him I had not supplied any data of What and where these images were taken.

Hellas Basin is really a very strange place.

saying these are alien constructions is quite different to asking for deeper analysis of the images. Also showing ever closer and increasingly pixilated images is not improving any credibility you feel you had

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join