It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin isn't a fan of foreigners...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - She's no longer the chief executive of Alaska, but Sarah Palin should still be called "governor." And in English only, please.

That was the message sent out by officials at the Mall of America this week, who told reporters planning to cover the Minneapolis-area stop on Palin's "Going Rogue" book tour they must address the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate by her former title. The guidelines also banned foreign reporters, allowing "only English speaking press."

Source

So, who else is glad this woman did not become Vice President? Not sure who this moron thinks who she is but she obviously believes she's America's most precious queen. Well, a queen she is but the queen of what? I'll give you a guess: It comes out of a bull's a$$

[edit on 3-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I love Sarah Palin. Let's hope she becomes prez in 2012. Can't do any worse than the last two NWO shills we elected.

Frankly I'd like to see an English only revival. It's either that or make Spanish our official language. Language barriers are divisive.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
she sure loves quitting, eh? 2 times she quit so far? nice record.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Thank goodness your post wasn't serious. Last thing we need is a super conservative running this country. Bush ran us down the drain, Palin would just add more crap onto the pile, burying us in excrement.

And no, I don't support Obama either.

Frankly I'd like to see an English only revival. It's either that or make Spanish our official language.

It's America. We have the largest immigrant migration in the world. English only would be silly and illogical. Many of our ancestors didn't even speak English when they came here. Think twice before you type.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It may be that she didn't want non English speaking press there because she only speaks English.

I don't have a lot against Sarah Palin but I do not think she is President of the United States of America material.

I like Bridget Gabriel as can be seen in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you see the video, you will see, she is very intelligent and has strong convictions about Americas sovereign way of life. No other candidate speaks so strongly about America - and this woman isn't even running. Perhaps I can convince her to run.

As for as being called Governor, it is common for former Governors and Presidents to be called Governor and President even long after they held office.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you would have read the article before posting this blatent political trolling thread you would have seen this...

Mall officials said the guidelines were a mistake, and apologized Wednesday to Palin for the mix up, which they called "an internal miscommunication" that was "inadvertently distributed

deny ignorance buddy

-E-

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So what!! She is a nobody, who cares what she says or don't. But anyway, nice slap on the face of Palin supporters.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

who the blank cares. palin, american idol aka DISTRACTIONS

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

As for as being called Governor, it is common for former Governors and Presidents to be called Governor and President even long after they held office.

As I clearly recall, Jesse Ventura, an individual who many on ATS admire, has in fact scolded interviewers various times for not appropriately addressing him with the title of "Governor", even after he retired from the job.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by SevenThunders

Thank goodness your post wasn't serious. Last thing we need is a super conservative running this country. Bush ran us down the drain, Palin would just add more crap onto the pile, burying us in excrement.

And no, I don't support Obama either.

Frankly I'd like to see an English only revival. It's either that or make Spanish our official language.

It's America. We have the largest immigrant migration in the world. English only would be silly and illogical. Many of our ancestors didn't even speak English when they came here. Think twice before you type.

I would vote again for her ...and i would take her over the obama and his band of merry thieves anyday...hands down....

and who really cares what a foreigner really thinks aobut her anyways....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Who cares? You just stated you wanted her as President! That means she'll be dealing with foreigners and their leaders all the time. Clearly it has something to do with the matter.

She's an idiot. She doesn't know what she's talking about - her interviews demonstrate just how ill-informed and slow-witted she is.

new topics

top topics

join