It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camps On U.S. Soil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Concentration camps....what a guy can think about when women aren't around.

The only thing actually true on a couple of the states you listed are that the names of the states do exist and spelling of the state's names are correct.

You have listed well known military establishments along with bases and posts that have been totally deactivated and even the property given away to local cities for development. You need to do a little better research with up to date info instead of just cutting and pasting from other, out dated sites.

Now I'll bite, what is the basis for concentration camps on USA soil?

Make this one a good story....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'll bite. I can state at least two "benign" reasons the government would set up contingency plans for concentration camps.

1. A pandemic hits the US and Canada. Infected members of the population would need to be quickly separated from the rest of the community and strictly monitored and quarantined.

2. A disaster ecological or otherwise hits south or even north of the border causing a mass migration of refugees. The resultant internment of refugees could possibly lead to civil unrest in communities with large non-indigenous populations. Concentration camps would need to be dispersed over a wide area to be effective.

I have no doubt that this program exists at least due to the above stated reasons. As for more sinister motives. . . Let's hope that is not the case.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
2) Believing Doomsday and not believing the media & the gov'. Posted by Ultra Phoenix

Well, lets see, how many times has the government already lied to us???

And you believe everything you read on the internet?????

As untrustworthy as the gov is, I still have more confidence in official gov websites than the moronic claptrap regurgitated on the remaining 99.9% of the internet, including this site.

That perennially copied-and-pasted list of 'known' concentration camps is beneath laughable. The identical list is found on over two dozen web sites verbatim. Every Bubba with a single-digit IQ has his own conspiracy web site with the same list, and not one of list copiers has ever bothered to check out these 'secret camps' on the ground to verify.

I have been to several on the list. Not one has turned out to be real.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The list of facilities the OP provided matches the original Rex 84 list of detention facilities.

Rex - 84 is explained here

To my knowledge, the list of facilities merely represented proposed/suitable facilities for future conversion/use if necessary.

The concept of REx-84 may seem appaling to most people, but it's the responsibility of the government to have contingency plans for managing all sorts of unlikely and unthinkable worst case scenarios.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I dont know how valid that list is but the US Govt did allocate $385 million dollars last year in its budget for internment camps (to be built by Haliburton).

The camps are run by FEMA. I wrote FEMA and asked their purpose. The reply was the camp is designated for an emergency influx of illegal immigrants.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the camps here in houlton has been taken down and made into a trailer park

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Alex Jones recently went to the air base in Austin and has the video on his site( claims to have seen a large "microwave" machine for crowd control)

The scenario could be that when the next "event" occurs They will tell us everybody needs to be chipped and if you refuse its off to the camps and no soup for you.

I ,for one,will decline to be chipped or bar-coded so i hope the accomodations are adequate.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by diva

You can add Old GM Facility in New Zealand to the list

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Go to Google Earth, Pointer coordinates-34º 11'03.2º n 118º 12'52.54º

This is located in a basin off the 2 freeway between the Mountain Street exit and the 210 freeway in Glendale, CA. The white area next to the freeway now has a steel structure
with triple razor wire and tower lights around it. Around the ball fields are now surrounded high fences topped by razor wire and tower lights as well. There are is only one road in and the whole thing is encircled on three sides by high, steep hills. I suggest you see this for yourself and you be the judge. This isn't like the "Dr. House" at Brand Park which is easily accessible and looks like ant other wash in So-Cal.

What's really scary is it's disguised as a kids baseball field.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tail Dragger

pictures from the ground would be most helpfull

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I live in Blytheville Ar, and I can personally assure you that there are NO concentration camps in the area. What was formerly Eaker Airforce Base now houses sweveral business, a retirement community, a golf course, and the local areoplex.
I have driven around the base quite a bit. The only construction going on is the refurbishing of some of the buildings for new businesses.
(I cannot believe how paranoid people are. I don't trust the governmet, but this stuff is really getting out of hand!)

A lot of people believe Bush is going to declare martial law befor the election, round us all up, and put us in concentration camps. I don't think the man can wait to get out of office and away from everyone who's riding his a$$ about everythingl.
People don't realize that, with very few exceptions, the president can't do anything without the consent of congress. And one of the reasons he hasn't been able to get much done the last two years is because he had a democratically controlled congress.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

When katrina hit New Orleans, Fort Chaffe Arkansas did house some refugees, and there was some talk of bringing some to Blytheville, but it never happened. But Chaffe wasn't a concentration camp.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I can visit Halifax, I have been there recently actually and have been unable to locate this DND Base.
Google Maps is no help either.

Does anyone know the exact location?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Damn,sucks to be a member of an oppossing military.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

ok you asked
(1)NWO comes and there is an uprising, "UN"
(2)Yellowstone blows and that is were they TPTB would put the survivors "FEMA".
(3)US make's the mark of the beast mandatory, makes then go to receiving camps for indoctrination, "TPTB"
(4) terrorist attack and "they" get rounded up think FDR ww2. "Patriot Act"
(5)a Pandemic out break, were to relocate the toxic ones "FEMA"
like i said you asked

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by diva

Alright.......been ALL OVER one of the locations listed, and there is no concentration camp there. Nothing, Zip, Zilch, Zero, Nada. Been on other military bases as well, and nothing there. Correctional facilities are not concentration camps. All this post appears to be is a list of military bases, which are not even controlled by FEMA.

Now, I am not saying FEMA is alright - they are downright SCARY with the power they have, but I have seen no evidence at all of these rumored concentration camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join