It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with an Alien....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is a conversation I had with a curious Alien while floating in the Astral Plane a short while ago. I thought it would be interesting to "regurgitate" it here and now while I still remember it. What the hell...why not right?

I'll keep it to the point because I'm trying to write as quick as I can.

Alien - "Hello" (in many different languages and echoes of languages upon languages)

Me - "Hi." I give it a big smile but it is emotionless. It's eye's looked like a grandmother's pupils.

Me again - "Who are you?"

Alien - "What is who?"

Me - "huh?"

Alien - " why do you not understand?"

Me - "Never mind"

Alien - "What is never?"

Me - "What are you? Where are you from?"

Alien - "I understand from. I'm glad you spoke it, that is the point of my existence"

Me - "Your entire existence?"

Alien - "I know the limitations of our communication I even know how to speak to you in your terms, but I urge you to try to speak in mine."

Me - "What do you want"

Alien - "You appear to want that which you do not have. This must mean that you don't see that you have everything. Why does your seeing get in the way? What does seeing do if it can not see it?"

Me - "I don't understand. We grow and learn. Some of us do. We come into the knowledge in time"

Alien - "Time is a wheel, no begining, no end, as you might say it."

Me - "I know, a hamster wheel."

Alien - " Alas you acknowledge something that we both "see" ."

Me- " Yeah, funny isn't it?"

Alien - "Funny, yes oh yes. yes my Light yes my son, yes my father and all of my beings. How I love everything about you that you give me love and not judgement because you are me and I am tired of Greeting you as a seperate being. But it is the only way you can see me. If I Greet you through your mind alone, you would confuse me with the voice of the light. But even though it is through your mind that we communicate, I have shown myself to your imaginative projections prior to entering your life. we are all one, but only the source is ALL."

Me- " No problem."

Alien - "No, no problem."

Me- " Why do you not come down and make yourself obviously known to the world? Why do you tantalize with few visits and present few evidence? Why do you not embrace and communicate with those who have seen you from time and again?"

Alien - "Obviously, something of this entirely different magnitude can not be brought to bear on the lower human mind. For those who have witnessed us already, it was during those times when we test areas of people's who are realized into the source."

Me - "What are the conclusions of your tests thus far?"

Alien - "Hard to stretch this question into a linear scale, because I do not know at what point of it's existence that you desire to learn the status of that which already is. I am sorry please don't cry. It is already happening or happened."

Me- "Me? Cry? Why?"

Alien - "this is very funny"

Me - "I can't stay much longer because I'm becoming aware of this conversation slowly.."

Alien - 'Let me tell you. The you that I have greeted to is the only part of you that thinks there IS a you. Therefore, forgive me because I do not know what is missing in a conversation that is bound to no time. To me, you already have all the answers but it's hard to "slice" into places in conscience. Time as you know it, i suppose. Very difficult to communicate with his different regions because some regions are dark and light. We still are tickled at the vibrational shifts of eternity and oneness. The you that you see in front of you, the one that is, as you say,about to disappear within your conscience, is curious about the lower realms. The me that I am, or the ALL that I am is in a higher conscience that I percieve. Or that I "can" perceive if you prefer the time line analogy."

Me - "Are you close to us? WHen will you make yourself known? YOu know what I mean. Please spare me the play on words."

Alien - "As soon as you are aware that you are loved and that you are all the same. That is when, our visit will be just like a visit from yourself. This is the only loving way of doing this, It is impossible to break this law because there is nothing but love ultimately, and love ultimately will not look away from the light. Therefore this is what your region of thinking would call a "Law" " That is why we tantalize your beliefs and collective wisdoms, it is what we have been "called" to do.

Me - "Am I ready? Are we mostly ready to receive you?"

Alien - "Your journey in conscience is your own, and your perception will appear as perfect timing and perfect harmony. Anything less loving then that, would create an element of confusion back into your region or your souls or spirits. Only in harmony will a conscience let go of resistance, turmoil is the tool for slaves. You are not a slave any longer.'

Me- " What do I do with this conversation? Is it ours or should I share with the rest of my people?"

Alien - "Nothing to share, curiosity was the reason for this meeting. I love you and I want you to hold onto Love, this is going to turn you inside out. Please stay away from the darkness and commit to never looking "back". Urge everyone "around" you that death is only the physical description of an a flesh converting to other purposes. Love is about to come to you all, and the cleansing will be the feeling of burning flesh. You will fear the power's of the love that surrounds you, instead of running away from it. You shall run towards it in your desire for love. You can run towards it with open arms and willing surrender the light. Please tell them that this is a world that will only be understood when all that you think you are, is surrendered in trust of being nursed like a child by the trinity."

Me - "Alot of people are channeling like this, my story will be just like the rest, I assure you. This is virtually worthless to share, inconclusive, lots of play on words. Sounds silly even to me at times."

Alien - "I love you, you can not be channeled to. I can not manipulate the light, to match your vibrational status and random wave fluctuations. Think of it as if you are a sperm. The harder they swim, the faster they create the manifestation of a REAL life. The egg doesn't come to you, you go to it. So we are among all of you, but we do not control the source because we are all one. One can not change to another because it IS The only trinity."

Me - "Keep swimming?"

Alien - "Yes, keep swimming"

[edit on 3-12-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If disclosure was coming through Obama, and he was on this level of awareness, then would he have made the extra troop commitments in Afghanistan.......I wonder.....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Very interesting conversation and soft of confirms my own personal beliefs about the 'source' etc...

So they won't really reveal themselves to the world until the world has reached a certain level of spiritual development. If true, it's going to be a long long wait and certainly not in me or my children's lifetime.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I had some serious Déjà vu then

Conversation with an alien

Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
interteting perspective, and a little confusing. Thanks...I think.
Love and Light!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberheater
Very interesting conversation and soft of confirms my own personal beliefs about the 'source' etc...

So they won't really reveal themselves to the world until the world has reached a certain level of spiritual development. If true, it's going to be a long long wait and certainly not in me or my children's lifetime.

That's the question I had in my mind too. I was thinking that this is going to be a long, long wait. But he seemed to answer it in his own sort of way by inferring that it will be our own individual journey. He was inferring that the awakening will appear harmonious with other's awakening. So that when we awaken we are shifted to this parallel universe where everything is the same but favorably different, and our individual lives will be full of joy, fulfillment, finances and freedom.

I also took this to mean that our own world's will individually change to one where you strive to help other's less fortunate then you who refuse to see the light. That was the purpose of our existence to begin with. We almost chose the path of reincarnation because of a covenant you made as the Spirit of God, that vowed to come back and love Man and help him ascend. So our purpose on this planet is to fulfill the vow our spirit's made to the holy Trinity. That is why Love is the only rewarding gift of this planet.

I think that when you become aware, you begin to see those who are open and those who have committed themselves to darkness and the lower realms of flesh and it's desires and weaknesses.

not sure if that made any sense but that's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

The problem here is that aliens have the technology to remotely manipulate you in the head and make you think you are on some astral plane having a conversation with an alien.

In my head, they do some other stuff where I can't sit still for more than a split second. As I'm typing this, it gets worse and goes pretty crazy on me (and I would imagine thats so I tell you about it more, which would cause me to sound insane).

So, if you genuinely believe that you had a conversation with an alien, I must introduce the idea that it may not be exactly what you thought it was... alien or not.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know how you remembered that whole conversation, but it all made perfect sense to me.

The alien is telling you that you do not exist, because the "you" is just a mental construct that the ego has created, which keeps you separate from, and blinds you to, the source within all living beings -- which some people would term God, or Brahman, or the universal and eternal conscious awareness.

You are not you. You are no one and no thing; in truth you have no identity. The truth can't be expressed in language since it is not a concept, but the closest you can get to it is that "you" are that which simply is.

Everything else is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
NICE! I can be the first one here to say-

BULL!

I see you have an amazing ability to remember word counts in the thousands, AND have ability to travel in the astral plane, WHILE keeping your cool and a dialog.

Sure...maybe you are selling a lie? Eh?

Sounds like one.

I notice both sides of the conversation seem to be on the same "level" of thinking/writing. You would think the alien would be...I dunno...somehow superior.

Well have fun getting all the "alien worshipers" commenting on how "right you are" because it lends their own lies some credibility if they agree YOU ALSO know aliens.

Just bad delivery, bad patter, bad post.

A lie to one's face is equal to a slap on the same face.

So..you are slapping people here...and you feel no shame about it.

Must be awesome to be you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
That's the question I had in my mind too. I was thinking that this is going to be a long, long wait. But he seemed to answer it in his own sort of way by inferring that it will be our own individual journey. He was inferring that the awakening will appear harmonious with other's awakening. So that when we awaken we are shifted to this parallel universe where everything is the same but favorably different, and our individual lives will be full of joy, fulfillment, finances and freedom.

I also took this to mean that our own world's will individually change to one where you strive to help other's less fortunate then you who refuse to see the light. That was the purpose of our existence to begin with. We almost chose the path of reincarnation because of a covenant you made as the Spirit of God, that vowed to come back and love Man and help him ascend. So our purpose on this planet is to fulfill the vow our spirit's made to the holy Trinity. That is why Love is the only rewarding gift of this planet.

I think that when you become aware, you begin to see those who are open and those who have committed themselves to darkness and the lower realms of flesh and it's desires and weaknesses.

not sure if that made any sense but that's my take on it.

I'd like to point out that that's really not what he was getting at. He's not telling you a storyline. There were no future predictions, nor was he ascribing any purpose or meaning to your existence.

It was not a melodramatic story about what you think will be nice and fun and happy about the future of humanity.

He was just getting at one thing only -- that which comes from source will always return to source. Because source is all that is; and time is an illusion.

Everything the mind can conceive and conjure up is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"Urge everyone "around" you that death is only the physical description of an a flesh converting to other purposes. Love is about to come to you all, and the cleansing will be the feeling of burning flesh. You will fear the power's of the love that surrounds you, instead of running away from it. You shall run towards it in your desire for love. You can run towards it with open arms and willing surrender the light."

I must say first I don't believe this was an 'alien'.

But this quote is something that really struck me.
It got me thinking about people that die unhappy, angry, depressed, etc... that die in a generally negative way. With being so unhappy with yourself would you not already have been judging yourself (if you've a conscious) to a form of physical hell? So that when you die and your soul passes on and you experience the 'source' you would be afraid of its pervading love and light. Now, you would have to muster the courage to confront your demons and crawl, walk, or run, to it, to embrace it as yourself or rather as I believe embrace that 'it', 'we', 'I' are one. Truly forgiving and forgeting the self.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Jimjolnir]
god damn, that text will Not go orange, you'll have to just imagine it.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Jimjolnir]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
'It's eye's looked like a grandmother's pupils' - what the hell does that look like?

Do you have any contact details for this alien? I'd like to present it with the award for the single most cryptic conversation of all time.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Here is a conversation I had with a curious Alien while floating in the Astral Plane a short while ago. I thought it would be interesting to "regurgitate" it here and now while I still remember it. What the hell...why not right?

Ok, Im callign bunk on this right away, for two reasons

Me again - "Who are you?"

Alien - "What is who?"

So here, you claim the alien doesnt know what "who" means yet here....

Alien - "Obviously, something of this entirely different magnitude can not be brought to bear on the lower human mind. For those who have witnessed us already, it was during those times when we test areas of people's who are realized into the source."

The alien clearly uses "who" in its message. So please explain that

I also find it bizzare that the "higher being" does not know simple connecting words such as "never" but can clearly communicate with you using much more complex words.

Sorry but there are so many of these types of threads, its getting increasingly harder to believe

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So when you read this you thought the ET didn't know the actual meanings of the word? That wasn't my interpretation, more asking questions to show the irrelevance of the terms.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm really beginning to understand now why psychotropic drugs are so heavily prescribed in North America.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In the words of the immortal Kari Byron, this is a bunch of crystal-gripping hippie nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

The alien clearly uses "who" in its message. So please explain that

I also find it bizzare that the "higher being" does not know simple connecting words such as "never" but can clearly communicate with you using much more complex words.

Sorry but there are so many of these types of threads, its getting increasingly harder to believe

Yes Oz, I must also stand by your cyber side, and say that "fact" is important to consider. For example...the alien was dropping some pretty profound vocabulary for an alien who didn't understand the word "who". In fact...the alien was a real babbler for a guy "stumped" on who...

Now, now now...I know what you are saying here.

"BOOOO HISSSS! Mr Mask poo poo man, septic yucky mucky stink"! Or whatever people who "sell these stories" think when someone "rational" comes along and just wishes to look at this "not like a crazy person".

Becuase a crazy person would buy this story on face value...a scientist would, yknow...um...ask these questions...just to be sure...yknow.

So spill it...why is the alien so gifted at speaking...but he can't understand "who"?

Did he think you were referring to "Dr Who"?

Cool show...anyways.

Yeah...why is the alien "too dumb to know a word" for the first sentence...but then gets a passing C in remedial English by the end?

I wrote this entire post with the same seriousness you wrote yours with.

Accept...I didn't lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Yeah...why is the alien "too dumb to know a word" for the first sentence...but then gets a passing C in remedial English by the end?

LOL

Oh god, that was gold

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Me - "There's a nice place where you can share this stuff, it's called the gray area

Alien - "But i wanna share it here

Me - "I know it, but trust me: this belongs to the gray area

Alien - "Your some closed minded skeptic probably paid by cia

Me- "Ok, yes i am, can we now move this to the gray area please?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Great questions indeed. Wish I had the answer. I would surmise that he understands the word Who in two different ways.

When I asked "Who are you' he failed to understand what he is supposed to say to identify the totality of himself with. However, when he referred to "those who" he is referring to a condition of a group of consciousness. So there is the Who that is used to group and the Who that is used to identify the totality of a conscience.

I guess it's safe to assume that the curios being was trying to undertand more of where I am in terms of consciousness. He didn't seem to belong there, more like he was a child stumbling around in the plane.

He was more talking downward to me, trying to communicate to me as you would a dog. But he was loving and very caring. I think he was trying to figure out the "age" of information he could use in his communication with me. Similar to being carefull about what information you would hand out to a Prisoner of war in fear that he might crack up before the truth is gradually revealed.

I have no clue as to what he was, I can only label him as an Alien since he presented himself in a similar iconic form.

I thought it would be enjoyable and perhaps interesting (maybe even confirming) to post this up for those to read. It's impossible for me to be insulted by your views of a conversation I know I had.

So no worries. Cheers and love

[edit on 3-12-2009 by juzchilln]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join