It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, Hi ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
A big HELLO from the European Union

Just signed up and enjoying it!

More than 9-11, climategate and the flu I am interested in following topics:

- Conspiracy of sex (many people never seem to overcome puberty, hardwired)
- Conspiracy of music (lack of natural harmony, NADA, not even one chord, in ALL music that is produced for our daily consumption, partly due to mad mathematics)
- Side-effects of being "civilized"
- Religion, UFOs, pranks and other psychological operations.

Hopefully will also be able to contribute, looking forward to lots and lots of different perspectives and exchanging ideas.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FireBalls

Welcome to ATS, I am sure you will find it full of potential to discuss all things you mentioned your interested in.

Looking forward to seeing you around.....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Welcome Aboard

I recently found this thread concerning concert pitch A-440z. Interesting thread about NWO conspiracy in using that false and non-harmonic pitch as the standard.

You mention some interesting ideas, conspiracy os sex, and side effects of civilization.

Sounds like you're in the right place, there's lots to explore here.

Have fun.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome and for the link, great way to get started.

Already saw the male supremacy proton banging "Hardon"(as named by staff) collider had some difficulties getting it up and running.
hope I am not being too cheeky.

The archives are massive! WOW, this is something to look forward to after that long day of work. Hope I won't fall victim to my own conspiracy of the backache, SIT STRAIGHT and PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER will be my mantra

see you later!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hi Fireballs, May I suggest ICE!!!!

Welcome

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hahaha, there's no turning back when you are all fired up, although frowned upon the root is where all alchemical action begins.
Boiling all that energy
Great Balls of Fire

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So,
Your intro says nothing about asteroids, which says something else about your avatar name.

If nothing else you've got a sense of humor.

That causes a low sperm count by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

That is correct, no asteroids, just some humor, but I do not believe you comprehend my nick to its fullest extent, hihihi, or you too are kidding. Who says i want to produce sperm or even lose it? What a waste of lifeforce

This leads directly into the the conspiracy of sex and the lack of cultivation of it in our civilized world. BTW have already found a pretty nice thread with similar views, very exciting!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS. I am looking forward to reading some of your contributions which will undoubtedly make my head hurt.

As for the weirdos, don't mind them so much. We have "aliens, time-travellers, NWO whistleblowers, light beings" and all other sorts of characters here. I think ATS is actually more diverse with different ranges of lifeforms that the actual Universe could be....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Hi, thanks, feeling quite at home already. Is that a signal generator behind you there? What do you use it for, if I may ask
maybe health, free energy or even a chua circuit?

One thing of interest I forgot in my intro

- "Free" energy, curse or salvation. Is it safe to have a portable 1KW generator in one's pocket or would this encourage the development of lightsabres?

And will somebody actually hack the "firewall" that prevents us from extracting the insane amount of energy desired transforming us into wannabe technogods?
Homosapiens cruising through space would make the perfect evil alien threat from the viewpoint of a different species, since deep down in our hearts we are still imperialists
imperialists with nasty germs on board

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Umm...

That is the Gunners Primary Sight in a M1A1 Abrahms Tank...it's used for death and destruction of all who would oppose us.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Didn't expect that one coming, but its cracking me up
NICE

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS crew. Feel free to talk about anything of importance.

new topics

top topics

join