It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO can't stop every last one of us, can they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Greetings to the peace loving people of ATS. I have returned to Iraq after a 2 week short vacation from the slums of California. I have recently read a thread about the NWO lying to us about some MWGM or something like that and I was wondering if people really wanted to get rid of the NWO can they really defend themselves should people awaken from their long cold slumber? It is not up to NWO to tell us how we live, we made our own decisions on how to live, even if it means self destruction. We were born for a purpose. We live life so that we can find our place in the universe. We breath and eat food just like every living thing does on this planet so why should the NWO stop us from doing so? I am tired of the doom and gloom that they provide and im willing to put a stop to it when I get out of the army next year. I have no plans on how to do this, but getting people informed is a start. If people truly knew what the NWO were up to and what they have done in the past, then maybe something can be done to bring those individuals to justice. I know that I am not a hero or some leader for some rebels of the underground, but someone has to do something eventually. how many people must suffer and starve until they realize just how precous life can be to be worth fighting for? Does anyone agree that we can do better in life and if so how can we manifest it?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If the NWO/insert group here/etc wanted to kill us they'd simply launch nukes and sip champagne in their underground bunkers for a few years. It'd already be done, they have other plans for their cattle I think.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Yes, every day we have the choice to be informed, make good decisions and especially PRAY to an Omnipotent G-d that He will intervene where we cannot!

Prayer changes things!
Keeping your head up and being watchful for ways to defend individual freedom and throw off the chains of Tyranny!
Look what the men of the new colonies of America did, when facing OVERWHELMING ODDS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm with you Brother!

I feel the same way, if people truly stopped being so distracted by all the BS media and stupid tv shows, we would not be stopped. Think of the original Boston Tea Party, and the determination of the people to overthrow a tyrannical government.

Furthermore, most of these elitist NWO people have grown up in privileged homes and have never truly had to get their hands dirty. The gangsters here in L.A. command more respect than these manipulative "captains of industry."

You say the word and I'll be right there by your side backin you up til the day I die, fighting for liberty. I have trained my whole life for the opportunity to do something meaningful and I have a bad feeling that this time may come sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I too am willing to go all the way to make freedom possible. Once my time in the army is over, I can start pondering how I can make a difference in the comunity. Nothing is ever easy, but with time and patience things just might work out for the best.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Sigh, I hate to break it to you but the NWO is as mythological as al-Qaeda.

The Bush Admin. lumped a group of small terrorists organizations, who got money from the Osama "Wasting my dad's money" Bin Laden into a group called al Qaeda.

ATS'ers take a group of richer than rich global financiers, who ultimately have no interests other than their own and lump them into the whole NWO mythology.

I accept the fact that there are people out there like Bernie Madoff , or the Goldman Sachs financiers who are so unscrupulous, and so unprincipled that they will sell all of us down the river, they'll even sell their country down the river.
But organized into a group?
Part of a conspiracy? No way!
Why would people like this ever choose to cooperate?
Can you imagine their board meetings? And is there one guy in charge, like SPECTER, who sits with a cat on his lap and dumps people who don't pony up their tithe into the shark pond? No way.

I think you should step back, and stop thinking about a huge global conspiracy. Instead, if you want to get involved, call your congresspeople (or at least take the time to find out who they are), work to force them to pass banking regulation. Invest in an alternative energy car, try to cut down on your use of fossil fuels. Work to get lobbying reform passed. These are the things that thoughtful citizens do.
They don't create NWO windmills and then spend their lives knocking them down.
There are people out there, in charge of things, who don't give a lick about the common good, they need our money to accomplish their goals. So, don't give them your money. It's really that simple. And personally, I don't think of the Feds as being full of those people.

I'll stop there,

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

I think you should step back, and stop thinking about a huge global conspiracy. Instead, if you want to get involved, call your congresspeople (or at least take the time to find out who they are), work to force them to pass banking regulation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call our congress people?? Sorry, but I gotta laugh my ass off on that one! You mean call the same congress and senate folks who continue to allow the illegal federal reserve to stay in america, controlling our currency? You know, that Fed Reserve Ron Paul wants audited!

Call the congress folks who allowed GW Bush to invade a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 (Iraq)! Call the same folks who have allowed both patriot acts 1&2 to pass without reading either of them? Call the same people who done away with both the 4th ammendment and habeous corpus?

Why do you want to call the very people who are the ones creating the problems? Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Thewind's got a point, we can't just sit on our hands while they reap the rewards. I think there can be a more effective way to bring change then just write a corrupt congresman.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You're right on with this thread. Good work and keep up the good job out there.
They will NOT stop me. I'll die fighting this evil.

In regards to a few posters here:
I liked the post earlier about, how the NWO could just nuke us and be over with it.

Well, in order for any organization to work, it needs money. MONEY!

Do you see why they are letting us "survive"? Taxes pay the bills. All of them. The more people are paying taxes, the more money Congress gets, and the more ear-marked bills get rushed through Congress to line their pockets.

Its all really simple.
Keep the tax paying population happy, and they will pay for everything.

Don't even ask how to keep the population happy. If you haven't figured that out yet, you are a skeptic, or just have your head in the sand.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by havok]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

No such thing as a NWO?

I guess its all in our head huh?

The little people just have bad luck huh?

They go to bilderberg and you say its not real huh?

People like you make me sick, you are the kind of person who told us the air is safe to breath.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

No NWO hey?

You had better inform Obama,Kissenger,the Bush family,Head of the UN Ban ki moon,Gordon brown etc etc.

They have all publically stated that they are all working towards a New World Order.Many times.

It may not be quite how people see it here on ATS,but its as real as you or me,sadly.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thats what im talking about! We need to expose these NWO elitists and with a quickness before we no longer have a voice for the people.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They are beginning to show the first pangs of being afraid I believe.The internet has become a major problem for the elite scum.

"Normal people getting access to all that information,tut tut,before you know it they will work out how to think for themselves."
They say.

People are seeing through their scams across the globe,be it the economic mess they created,the toxic vaccines or AL GoreCo and his fake global warming religion bull.
The elite know history well,they write much of it themselves,and they know well that every tyranny eventually falls.
This is thier deepest fear,that their wrongdoings throughout history will be exposed to all and will lead to their downfall.

Thats why they are now targeting sites like our beloved ATS and others.They seek total information control.
Which is a shame for them,because if they had learned anything from history they should have learned how Pandora could not close the box once it was opened.

But the NWO do not learn from history,they only seek to pervert it.

top topics

join