It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World AIDS Day Shocker! Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier claims HIV can be cleared by good nutrition!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

World AIDS Day Shocker! Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier claims HIV can be cleared by good nutrition!

robertscottbell.blogspot.com

This a world exclusive podcast interview on World AIDS Day 2009 with filmmaker Brent Leung.

From his new documentary film House of Numbers, an unedited interview of Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for discovery of HIV, reveals information that will send shock waves through the "HIV=AIDS hypothesis" orthodoxy.

While the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex has received many billions of dollars in research funding, there is still no vaccine and their drugs are toxic enough to cause liver failure in healthy people.

In the closed loop of AIDS research and peer review, it is
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.houseofnumbers.com
askrsb.podbean.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hey look what I found! The Cure for AIDS

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here we go again!

More proof we have been "had" by the Pharma/Medical "druggers" who only care about making money off your illness!

Be very careful when you go to the "Doctors" to help you with your Health Problem, You Do Not Know What They're Motivations are when they seemingly "Automatically" prescribe you a "Pill" to "Cure/Treat" you.

robertscottbell.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/2/09 by Keymaster1]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
this is one step away from believing that prayer can cure HIV. you mean to tell me that all the people who died from HIV/AIDS in the 80's and 90's just ate poorly? I hope no one turns away from getting real help because of what this guy says. and I'm not saying that its not a good idea to eat healthy, just that its not the whole cure unto itself

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Oh my god. Here I go. I am going to out myself and probably change my account information.

I've been HIV+ for 24 years. It's been grueling both physically and mentally.

For the most part, I ate well, worked out most of my adulthood and to look at me you would never know. I have absolutely no outward signs of being sick.

It's luck of the draw. Good genes, good doctors and a desire to live. I was diagnosed in 1986. Here I am! I smoke cigarettes and drink to rid pain at times.

I have several dozen medications in which I take. It totally sucks. I take meds to counteract other meds. A real circus.

When its your time.....its your time. I will be lucky to live another few years.

Only the good die young they say. Guess I'm gonna live awhile!

Please ask any questions. It's late for me and I will respond tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

You may not know this, but huge percentages of Homo-sexual men were/are Meth/Cocaine users, using Meth/Cocaine is a ultra-fast way to damage your immune system, clearing the way for the HIV virus to attack every internal organ/system in your body.

I knew a guy who used meth and was HSexual, he died of graves' disease, had nothing to do with the virus, had everything to do with meth use. Graves usually doesn't kill, but he was so far gone from meth use, it gave him a heart attack.

I know it's only 1 example, but I've heard of many more.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

So, Where was AIDS back before HIV came along?

How come communities of gay men weren't dropping like flies in the 70's?

Furthermore, he isn't saying that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. He's just saying that the body has a better chance preventing HIV from turning into full blown AIDS if it is maximally healthy, and he's saying that since we don't have a vaccine, and people are dying without access to good drugs, we should be focusing on on doing everything we can to boost their immune system to given them a fighting chance.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Then you should know about the guy from New York who is the longest surving HIV+ patient.(I don't remember his name)

I saw the program with him and he said that he contibutes his longevity to "Eating Right, Exerciseing, and keeping a Positive Attitude", so yes, I totally believe in what he said.

I don't have any health problems at all, and I attribute this to always eating right, keeping fit and trim, and I have spent a great deal of my life helping others in one way or another(publically/privately) and never taking credit/boasting or even telling anyone what I do for charity/animal/human rights, public policy(working to pass legislation to try to make this a better country) etc., etc.

Good Luck, what ever your doing it's working. But I went to 1 1/2 years of college on my way to a fully paid for (through VA) M.D. Program, I stopped after meeting many doctors/nurses/M.A.'s, etc., and 80% of the courses/symposia/lectures, stressed making money, maximizing patient flow, minimizing costs,(ins.,overhead,rents, etc.), getting laudetry from peers, joining orgs., and specializing to maximize your potential earning power! It all made me sick! Literally, I couldn't handle the twisted (my perception) way everyone was so concerned with MONEY! I didn't do any of this for money, I really thought people only did it to help sick/needy People, boy was I wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Some people have a genetic trait granting them immunity.

You probably already heard about this, but, here it is:

www.pbs.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Before aids, it was called G.R.I.D.S. (circa '70s-80's)

Here's all I could find quickly, it's pretty crude.

www.encyclopediadramatica.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That article is satire. Read it closely.

GRIDS is what they originally called AIDS. Term coined in early 80's before the name was changed to AIDS.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If I remember correctly from college, there are somewhere aroung 10,000 different viruses in the average human body, most of them are harmless and very nessesary as we would probably die before or shortly after birth without them. Humans are extraordinarily fragile, and must have genetic pre-immunization (pre-natal) immunities or we relly would all die without them.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Thats what I meant by "crude", HIV wasn't connected to "AIDS" until later.

[edit on 12/3/09 by Keymaster1]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth

So, Where was AIDS back before HIV came along?

How come communities of gay men weren't dropping like flies in the 70's?

Futhermore, he isn't saying that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. He's just saying that the body has a better chance preventing HIV from turning into full blown AIDS if it is maximally healthy, and he's saying that since we don't have a vaccine, and people are dying without access to good drugs, we should be focusing on on dong everything we can to boost their immune system to given them a fighting chance.

Communities of gay men were dropping like flies in the 70's and this is what compelled the CDC to focus on one of those communities, being San Francisco, to figure out what was happening. Where was AIDS before HIV came along? AIDS was originally called GRIDS which was Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome because almost all incidents of this syndrome seemed to be related solely to gay men.

That the name was eventually changed to AIDS instead of GRIDS had as much to do with political movements, (many of them being gay activists), as it did any scientific reasoning. Indeed, if it weren't for the fact that AIDS seems to affect men and women equally in Africa, the assertion that AIDS is an equal opportunity killer might today seem pretty ludicrous. In most of the Western worlds AIDS has mostly remained confined to the original groups it first noticeably afflicted, that being gay men, intravenous drug users, prostitutes and hemophiliacs.

As to Luc Montignier, it is well documented and easily researched that Montignier was highly critical of Robert Gallo's assertion that HIV was the cause of AIDS. Indeed, Montignier, along with a few other scientists from the Pasteur Institute sued Gallo, accusing him of stealing the LAV culture they sent Gallo to look at in considering the hypothesis that this retrovirus might be the cause of AIDS.

It was only after a large monetary settlement between the CDC and the Pasteur Institute, Gallo and Montignier, that afforded Montignier and his cohorts the lions share of profits from the patented HIV tests that Montignier dropped his vocal challenges to the efficacy of the hypothesis that HIV=AIDS. Indeed, a condition of the settlement was that Montignier stop challenging the theory and it is obvious he had financial motive to do so.

There are many valid questions that arise from this HIV=AIDS paradigm and there have been many respected scientists, (Dr. Peter Deusberg and Kerry Mullis among them), who have seen their characters assassinated simply because they challenged the prevailing orthodoxy and sought to disprove the theory. Disproving theories had been a long respected method of science and only lately in this highly politicized climate has the scientific method been abandoned in favor of political agendas.

There is much tax dollars spent through grants and other funds, as well as grants and other funds spent by pharmaceutical companies, to further the HIV=AIDS theory and that alone gives motive for vehemently attacking scientists and doctors that would challenge this theory. In the end, it very well may be that HIV does cause AIDS, but the pharmaceutical companies that have found a new market for their highly toxic chemical known as AZT stand to gain very little from the notion that nutrition can be a huge factor in fighting the disease.

The history of AZT goes further than the history of AIDS, or even GRIDS and it was once used as an agent to cure cancer until it was discovered that it actually CAUSED cancer not cure it. It was then a drug shelved by its makers until AIDS came onto the scene and the first round of people who were administered the drug died very quickly after receiving it which prompted doctors to reduce the dosage of AZT as they instinctively understood it was the medicine that was killing their patients and not the actual syndrome itself.

I do not offer this data in an attempt to dismiss the HIV=AIDS theory, nor do I advocate refusal of medication based on this data. I offer this data simply because the HIV=AIDS theory remains exactly that...a theory and given that so many people are terrified of this disease, it is prudent that we move beyond theories and get closer to the truth or scientific facts that can be counted as law instead of theory.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thank You, I knew this but I don't have the research/data for rebuttal, I was told long ago (by a physician/researcher friend of mine) that HIV did not cause AIDS), for the same reasons you quoted. (MONEY)

One of the main points I wanted to get across was my thread inclusion in re: The Take over of "Science/Technology" by the "S/T Elite", in order to make money through the control of "Public Policy".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/3/09 by Keymaster1]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i like the fact that medicin that cost them 10 cents to make cost 200 dollars over the counter

to bad them that sell "medicin" dont have to take the hippocratic oath

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I read a couple of transcripts of interviews with the guy, and he clearly understands, and does not doubt, that HIV is the cause of AIDS.

All he says, is that the development of A to B is not a given.

Nowhere in that link does he say otherwise. All he says, is that it is possible to prevent HIV from developing into full blown AIDS.

And minus research data, it's empty speculaton.

And I ask you - if HIV does not cause AIDS, how many AIDS patients are not HIV positive?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Does this really surprise you?
AIDS is a lie. Swine -Flu, another lie. Cancer :present in some cases, but mostly a lie.
How many trillions of dollars are netted for research upon these enigmas? Go figure.
It wouldn't matter if the world gave all its money to these causes- they are engineered to make money.
Just like impossing a global tax- to cool the planet of carbon emissions!

Look at the contra-indications of the 'AIDS' drug AZT (previously a Cancer drug)!! Now tell me, can anyone join the dots.....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Now cancer is a lie?

Where on earth do you come up with this stuff?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Read more carefully my friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You were right about the virus in the 70's...seems it moved over from HAITI around 1970 ish.

So I'll just amend the question: if HIV isn't the cause of AIDS, where was AIDS in 1950's America?

Re. AZT: there are many, many drugs on the market that are found to work for conditions that they were not originally designed for. This really doesn't prove or even suggest anything.

Re. Dr. Peter Deusberg. Quack. Belives AIDS is caused by drug use and antiviral drugs - which is nonsensical when watching how the disease behaves in Africa. And, South Africa decided to adopt his view, and as a result, people are dropping like flied from AIDS. He also denies the role of mutations and oncogens in cancer.

Re. AZT - took them time to get it right, but the data is now clear on its efficacy in treating HIV/AIDS. Many good studies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join