It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein Proves the Existence of God!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

well your assement is wrong

you are made from BOTH

that is why being alive is special

we are singularities

and we also live in one

kinda cool heh? ;')

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by IceDash
sorry but that not what he said...I don't remember E=mc2 have to do with God...

Er.. read that again.. it's not about E=mc2, it's about M=e/c2..

It is actually interesting that you bring this up, because the Christian belief in God is that he is in fact an all encompassing entity, in other words, he is all around and within us, and your conclusion truly flows along that line of thought.

Also, I often hear so many alleged scientific minds attempting to explain away God, or they attempt to equate him to be an impossibility simply because their experimentation cannot prove nor dis-prove his existence. However, Einstein stated that what he learned of the Universe was proof enough to him of God's existence, and Sir Isaac Newton (Both of whom can rightfully be declared the ultimate GodFathers of Science), actually held a deep belief in the Bible and its revelations. Newton even took Scientific principle to the Bible, and attempted to decipher Dates and Events through such.

Therefore, Science and Religion can easily co-exist amongst one another, and even the most analytical and exploratory of Scientific minds in History have both defined their own proof of why God does and must exist.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

If something is in me

Yep something indeed is him.. they very reason the universe is here

But then again its in every living thing as well so dont feel left out

What was in Einstein was..
"the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our
science can reveal it"

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
We should put the "god" word to rest. Every time i hear God i get an image of Zeus in my head.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Concerning Newton's law of inertia and this "energy"....An object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by a net force...so...umm...this "energy" could have always been there...just chillin out or whatever...but what put it to work?

Was it always working? "Always" is a pretty demanding word......

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Come on, = does not mean create, it means "the same as". Where are you getting mass is created by energy? Do you think matter and energy are the same?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i love the way the religious, talk about a scientist discovering God but completely disagree with scientists on eveolution.
So the religious are happy to look at science when it suits them, yet deride it, when it tries to explain something as obvious as evolution.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did Einstein even believe in a personal God, Or was he a deist ?

In any event, I believe this whole e=mc thing opened his his eyes towards the fact that there was a beginning and something / someone created it.

Nice thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

Here is my problem with this logical concept

If god is a man.. or a supper being who is all knowing and all powerfull

why bother making humans?

what would be the reason to create a human? NONE.

I suggest that God/Energy/Consciousness in it's pure form is pure chaos. It manifest itself into what we understand as "life" in an effort to concentrate and create order within itself.

Imagine humans as billions of self-manifested, self-replicating, self-maintenance computers. Each one programmed to analyze unique groups of ideas or infinite thought patterns.

Just theorize for a moment that you are "God". All-powerful, all-knowing. At some point you must question your own origin, or the origin of your creator.

How would you go about sifting through your vast knowledge in search of the elusive answer. The who, what, where, when, and why of your existence.

I would create an infinite number of co-operating computers each programmed to carry out tasks in support of data analysis.

After all, if we are created in God's image, isn't it reasonable that we would behave just like him.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
New agers have been barking up that tree for some time. In any case i don't see what you are trying to prove here. All you are doing is calling energy God and...well, thats it. It's basically like me calling my tea cup Asmodeus and then proclaiming to the world that Asmodeus exists...Unless i am missing something.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Concerning Newton's law of inertia and this "energy"....An object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by a net force...so...umm...this "energy" could have always been there...just chillin out or whatever...but what put it to work?

Concerning Einstein's theory of general relativity.... Nothing is ever at rest. The "Earth" is in constant motion through "spacetime". It rotates as well as orbits. as the earth does, so does everything in and on it.

Einstein concluded that, when measured in all dimensions, everything is moving at lightspeed. He also concluded that, at a constant velocity of "lightspeed", the dimension of "time" ceased to be a factor because time stops.

If something exists at lightspeed and time has stopped, then the only logical conclusion is that the "something" has and will exist forever (eternity).

Therefore, nothing put "it" to work because there was no beginning.

It's a paradox. If it weren't, would this thread exist?

I think my post from another thread is also relevant here, so I'll add it as well.

Originally posted by slimpickens93

Originally posted by OldThinker
your question is TIME-BOUND...

slow down and think about it...

HE is not...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OldThinker]

From what I understand of Einstein's theories....

For anything that has a constant velocity of lightspeed, time stops. In other words, it exists forever (eternally).

Additionally, the total four dimensional speed of anything that exists
equals lightspeed.

Therefore I conclude that everything that exists now, has indeed existed forever.

Apparently, everything changes over time (solid, liquid, gas, light). But nothing ever ceases to exist.

With this train of thought, I can easily believe that God is eternal.

As is everything (rocks, you, me, the new Britney Spears album, etc..).

Everything is "life". "Life" is eternal. God is "life".

Everything is God manifested.

We (you, me, and the rocks) are manifestations of our own collective consciousness and we exist forever.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not schizophrenic (I think), but admittedly posting while under the influence. (P.U.I.) So, I hope it's just temporary.

Then again, I pretty much think like that when sober too.

EDIT: My point is..... NOTHING is "TIME-BOUND".

[edit on 2-12-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
m=E/c2 doesnt prove god. All it proves is matter energy equivalence. Energy doesnt equal god.
We already turn energy into matter at particle accelerators. Does it mean we are gods?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If someone wants to define "God" as nothing but energy, that's fine. Although I think they might run into a little disagreement with others who also want to define God as love, the Prime Mover, the infinite controlling intelligent entity, the caring Grandfather in the Sky shaped like a human being, the thing that is not a thing, the possessor of all who is still in need, etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

So...basically what I conclude from your interpretations of Einsteins theory of general relativity, is that you can throw BOTH Newton's law of Inertia and the 2nd law of thermodynamics out the window....are my assumptions correct?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

all life is the same

because life is not about being human its what makes humans work.

Life is a function not a prespective.

Indeed we are just like god.. why?

we came from the same thing that made him
100% correct in your last sentance

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

No you assume they both are wrong

when they are both right. and both wrong

why? Because you are here in order to make both valid and not valid.

It depends on scale and how one applies it to what ever one wants.

I know that sounds silly.. but then again people think being alive is NORMAL

and take it for granted

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

We (you, me, and the rocks) are manifestations of our own collective consciousness and we exist forever

sorry for the quote in quote thing.

We can no be manifestations of our OWN. because WE did not CREATE US

Created > Rules > Observation > Outcome > Creation.

Do not think because you have the gift to think IT is YOURS It was GIVEN to you.

You did not TAKE it.. was GIVEN

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
He can make the argument simpler by saying that we haven't been able to create even the smallest piece of "stable" matter from energy, which I believe is a proton. I believe it takes something intangible, like a thought or consciousness, to collapse energy into matter. Either that or c is infinite, in which case, no amount of energy will suffice, as one can't divide into c^2.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by np6888]

I agree.Interesting observation you made there.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

If energy has always been there then it is the xtian god. According to them it was only he that existed before everything else. A xtian god couldnt have existed before energy if it was always there. Or 1 is the the other.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Energy has never been created or destroyed so you would be correct. I don't think it cares if you eat shellfish or sleep with someone of the same sex though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join