It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein Proves the Existence of God!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
reply to post by slimpickens93

So...basically what I conclude from your interpretations of Einsteins theory of general relativity, is that you can throw BOTH Newton's law of Inertia and the 2nd law of thermodynamics out the window....are my assumptions correct?

Newton's law of inertia presumes that an object can be at rest to begin with.

The orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun averages about 30 km/s (108,000 km/h), which is fast enough to cover the planet's diameter (about 12,600 km) in seven minutes, and the distance to the Moon 384,000 km (238,857 mi), in four hours.

en.wikipedia.org...

At those speeds, I do not believe anything on Earth is at rest. Unless motion itself is an illusion and does not exist.

I do not see where I have stated anything incompatible with "the 2nd law of thermodynamics".

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
i love the way the religious, talk about a scientist discovering God but completely disagree with scientists on eveolution.
So the religious are happy to look at science when it suits them, yet deride it, when it tries to explain something as obvious as evolution.

I love the way you imply that scientists are more in agreement with the theory of evolution than with the theory of intelligent design.

One is no less questionable than the other. That's why they are "theories" rather than "fact".

In effect, you are "the pot calling the kettle black".

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This "Einstein" HAS mathematically proven the existence of God - or at least provided OVERWHELMING mathematical evidence for the existence of transcendental design. Give yourselves three months to make an intensive study of the 51 research articles (downloadable PDFs) at:

smphillips.8m.com...

Your efforts to master this revolutionary work will be thoroughly rewarded. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

To clarify - You said:

Einstein concluded that, when measured in all dimensions, everything is moving at lightspeed. He also concluded that, at a constant velocity of "lightspeed", the dimension of "time" ceased to be a factor because time stops.

If something exists at lightspeed and time has stopped, then the only logical conclusion is that the "something" has and will exist forever (eternity).

So, it is in your assumption that everything is moving at lightspeed and will exist forever, because "time" ceases to be a factor at lightspeed. The problem with that statement lies in the process of entropy. Even if you say that it's all purely energy, the conversion from energy to heat comes in to play. There are no constants....therefore nothing in this phsyical realm can exist "forever". Moving at lightspeed does not negate entropy.

edit to add: if a system completes conversion of energy to heat, then the definition of energy comes into concern;
Definition: Energy is the capacity of a physical system to perform WORK.
How is a system where completel equilibrium has been established going to perform WORK?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by watcher73

Energy has never been created or destroyed so you would be correct. I don't think it cares if you eat shellfish or sleep with someone of the same sex though.

I like the way you put it. I don't understand why some people insist on correlating belief in omnipotence with cults/religion such as Christianity.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

We (you, me, and the rocks) are manifestations of our own collective consciousness and we exist forever

sorry for the quote in quote thing.

We can no be manifestations of our OWN. because WE did not CREATE US

Created > Rules > Observation > Outcome > Creation.

Do not think because you have the gift to think IT is YOURS It was GIVEN to you.

You did not TAKE it.. was GIVEN

Assuming you read the entire post and not only that particular line, you have completely missed the point or blissfully chose to ignore how I arrived at that conclusion..

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

So, it is in your assumption that everything is moving at lightspeed and will exist forever, because "time" ceases to be a factor at lightspeed. The problem with that statement lies in the process of entropy. Even if you say that it's all purely energy, the conversion from energy to heat comes in to play. There are no constants....therefore nothing in this phsyical realm can exist "forever". Moving at lightspeed does not negate entropy.

And Newton believed that if you could run fast enough, that you could catch up with "light" and it would appear stationary. There can always be undiscovered laws of physics which supersede previous ones.

However, I refer you back to Newton's "law of inertia" that you brought up. This time worded correctly....

Newton's First Law of Motion: Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

And, also.....

A key difference between Galileo's idea and Aristotle's is that Galileo realized that force acting on a body determines acceleration, not velocity. This insight leads to Newton's First Law—no force means no acceleration, and hence the body will maintain its velocity.

It would appear as though "forever" is indeed reality.
I do not know how this corresponds with entropy.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Albert Einstein said, "Everyone who is truly interested in the pursuit of science becomes conviced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe -a spirit vastly superior to man, and one in the face of which our modest powers must feel humble."

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by IceDash

I do find it interesting that science can prove that matter can be created from energy. This is just as plausible a theory on the existence of God as the above thread "New study proves someones "god" is nothing more than one's own image" is about proving that god only exist in ones own head, which is exactly how people take that article.

People already say God must be a spirit being or exist in a form outside of a form we understand - Why not energy? That makes tons of since to me. It explains by science how God could have created the universe and everything in it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

It explains that energy created the universe and everything in it. With people choosing to call it God, not knowing what else to call "it".

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Keyword here PERSONAL god *Abrahamic if you will*. If you look you will find his complaints against atheists bastardising his theories to support their predisposition. And even then he was just a man. In no more position to know the answers to the point of contention than any of us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
s % f playa good find..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join