It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein Proves the Existence of God!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is my 'Thread response' to the post called: New study proves someones "god" is nothing more than one's own image! Religion crumbles... By, reasonable.

After reading that post and article I realized that the title was way off and someone just used that title to pull people into the article. I posted the proper explanation of the article and it has nothing to do with a real God. The article is about mans very human tendency to equate his own beliefs with that of his perceptions of god. In this manner man validates his beliefs in the face of his views about God.
The article has nothing to do with disproving the existence of a real God.

I reasoned if we can have that thread, then we can have this one.
Here is Science in a way proving the existence of God.

"In his Miracle Year of 1905, Albert Einstein proved the existence of God and thereby defined God. We’re all familiar with Einstein’s e=mc2 (energy equals mass times the speed of light squared) equation. However what most people don’t know is that originally Einstein wasn’t solving for “e”, he was solving for “m” so his original equation was m=e/c2 (mass equals energy divided by the speed of light squared). So what, what’s the difference? With the first equation we learn how to get energy out of mass which has led, for example, to the fission of atoms and getting energy (the atomic bomb and nuclear energy). But in the second equation we learn how mass is created by energy and that, for example, the energy generated by the blastoff of the space shuttle adds mass the weight of a flee to the shuttle. (For more authority on this idea listen to Frank Wilczek, Theoretical Physicist and Nobel Laureate at MIT, Sheldon Glashow, Theoretical Physicist and Nobel Laureate at Boston University and Albert himself!). It takes a tremendous amount of energy to create mass. So what would we call the energy that would be large enough, powerful enough and pervasive enough to create the solar system, the planets, the stars, the sun, you, me and everything on earth…come on…that’s right…say it with me…GOD! God is Energy."

More on this Here: www.brendanmcphillips.com...

Please read the whole short article to understand this concept in it's entirety BEFORE YOU POST!.

If you like this article, Please Star and Flag!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
sorry but that not what he said...I don't remember E=mc2 have to do with God...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That is more of an opinion rather than "proof".

In my opinion energy is, well, energy.

Every man/woman has his way of seeing things.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

Er.. read that again.. it's not about E=mc2, it's about M=e/c2..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by IceDash

Er.. read that again.. it's not about E=mc2, it's about M=e/c2..
oh well, my eye deceive me but no matter, he isn't sayin' God...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Nor is the post by reasonable evidence of the lack of a God/Creator. I like this thread. It's something that reasonable would post if he was on the opposite side of the fence when it comes to creation/religion.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
God is a man made word, so it doesn't matter what we call the Source Of Energy that exists in all corners of the Universe.

Some people call it God, some call it Shiva, Energy, Frequency, Devil, Entities, Source, Karma, etc.

The FACT is that everything is made up of energy, so everything in this entire never ending universe is made up of energy. What man decides to call this Energy is a point of perception and preference, but it doesn't change the fact that Energy is the Root of everything.

You say potatoe, he say potato.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

I do find it interesting that science can prove that matter can be created from energy. This is just as plausible a theory on the existence of God as the above thread "New study proves someones "god" is nothing more than one's own image" is about proving that god only exist in ones own head, which is exactly how people take that article.

People already say God must be a spirit being or exist in a form outside of a form we understand - Why not energy? That makes tons of since to me. It explains by science how God could have created the universe and everything in it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by IceDash

I do find it interesting that science can prove that matter can be created from energy. This is just as plausible a theory on the existence of God as the above thread "New study proves someones "god" is nothing more than one's own image" is about proving that god only exist in ones own head, which is exactly how people take that article.

People already say God must be a spirit being or exist in a form outside of a form we understand - Why not energy? That makes tons of since to me. It explains by science ho God could have created the universe and everything in it.
but most sciencist don't belive in proof of God..so it can't be God but energy.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

I think the idea is that energy in and of it's own would not have the ability to create the universe with such complexity even to bring forth life if it was not controlled by something that was intelligent and conscious. ie a creator.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by IceDash

I think the idea is that energy in and of it's own would not have the ability to create the universe with such complexity even to bring forth life if it was not controlled by something that was intelligent and conscious. ie a creator.

Why not?

Life is a chance happening...a consequence. It is not the reason for the Universe.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

The article didn't say this, I am just speculating. Why Not? When is the last time you saw raw energy create something as diverse and complex as the universe? What was the energies guiding force? Without intelligence behind it, raw energy just doesn't behave that way at least that we have observed on earth.

You can say the Big Bang did it but you still have to go back to who created the big bang or where did the big bang originate from or what took place for the big bang to happen? What was before the big bang?

If you really wanna believe you (Life) were crated by chance I won't stop you but it seems to me that would be an awful waste of existence. If that's all the reason why we exist, there would be no point in living.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

All i saw was the statement "God is Energy" tacked onto Einstein's work .

Not really proof of anything ,even though it is fertile ground for speculation & all kinds of mental gymnastics.

As far as i`m aware a supernatural force / God is an unquantifiable entity,which can not be deduced through mathematics . Lacking the variables and parameters with which to even calculate the probability of such a phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
sheesh!! lol

Ok i did not read it but i just noticed the god aspect of this one..

God

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
careful, it is not stating tha matter is created from energy or that energy is created from matter. niether is created, they are being described as interchaneable. that energy has a state called matter and visa versa.

take care to read eihsteins general theory of relativity to understand what is being implied here. you are twisting the meaning.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

probobility is one, not of god but of a methord of such ; )

words can be tricky things heh hehe

then i guess you will ask why? well the answer to that question is your self being here.

the question fellow the question. Oh and do not mistake WHAT question just the function of A question.

we all know what happens when we ask we get an outcome

how do you think you got here? by chance? mm i think not.

God is not a person its a description of how we came to be.

Nothing more nothing less .. people do not get that part.. but yet ignore the fact everything happens everday via the same method

I make a cup of coffee, i use water coffee, milk, suger the result is the same to make you or me, tho granted we are not cups of coffee but the method of doing so would still produce an outcome

Life is just one of the same thing

Product of the universe
without it there is no universe to be had correct?

for in order to have a universe one must be observing it aka LIFE

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

If i disappear down that rabbit hole of thought i`ll never get to bed .

Language can so clumsy and limiting for such lofty subjects sometimes .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

"In his Miracle Year of 1905, Albert Einstein proved the existence of God and thereby defined God.

I am pretty sure Einstein would have something to say about that. Actually he did have something to say about that.

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I
do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our
science can reveal it."
-Einstein

I'm gonna have to go with Einstein on this one. LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
He can make the argument simpler by saying that we haven't been able to create even the smallest piece of "stable" matter from energy, which I believe is a proton. I believe it takes something intangible, like a thought or consciousness, to collapse energy into matter. Either that or c is infinite, in which case, no amount of energy will suffice, as one can't divide into c^2.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by np6888]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

If something is in me

Yep something indeed is him.. they very reason the universe is here

But then again its in every living thing as well so dont feel left out

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join