It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs, UFOs and Human Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
There have been reported sightings of UFOs and "Alien" contact since the beginning of civilization. We have yet to all agree on what they are.

We need to stop and think about what these sightings really mean. It means that somewhere out there in the universe, a civilization has managed to survive themselves.

Let us evolve. We need to put an end to spending our resources on useless technology so we can focus on things that matter. Everyone on Earth should be considered 1 race and country. Conspiracy theorists always spread fear regarding NWO, but that is exactly what we need to move to the next stage of our evolution.

If the UFOs and ETs are somehow facilitating this process (directly or indirectly), more power to them. They are helping us evolve to a more advanced civilization. As of now, the Earth is a huge junior high school. So much segregation and bickering on things that are useless. When you look back at your junior high school experience don't you find your mentality then so embarrassingly petty? But that is how grown adults think around the world.

A small group of people can do amazing things. Think of what millions of people can do if they collaborate. Deep space travel, harnessing awesome amounts of energy, cure for cancer, eternal life, etc. can be easily obtainable.

This is my opinion and a reasonable one in my mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
... As of now, the Earth is a huge junior high school. So much segregation and bickering on things that are useless. When you look back at your junior high school experience don't you find your mentality then so embarrassingly petty? But that is how grown adults think around the world.

It's more like pre-school. We know enough to be dangerous to ourselves, and we're still pretty selfish and don't know how to play with others. We also have a fair amount of bullies playing in the sandbox with us, too. (What was it that mom and dad said about how to deal with bullies??)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

Everyone on Earth should be considered 1 race and country.

Why on Earth do you believe that
when you know it's completely untrue!
We might be on one world but we are many racers and cultures.

If you believe what you have written you can get a grasp of this than:

Here's your Evolution
“Sons of God” and the "Daughters of Men"
Genesis 6:1-4
Genesis 6:18-21

If you believe in a wooden Ark Doesn't it make more sense if the Ark was a star-ship from the “Sons of God”,what they arrived in, after all god is doing this to wipe them out so why not use their star-ship to put two of every species and the Flora in it.
Now that there is two of every species and all the Flora from the planet why not leave the “Sons of God” on their own planet to their own demise and take this Ark-Starship to another planet and unload the cargo to establish its self there.After all it is god commanding Noah to do this and than may of tricked him.This god is about to destroy his sons and save Noah(sounds like a con it is a Con)
We could be the “Sons of God” left on this planet to our own demise and the Ark-Starship went up up and away.
OR
We are from the Ark-Starship that left the planet of the “Sons of God”. If you can believe in a wooden Ark you can believe in an Ark-Starship, also if the sons were giants Noah would of needed one to fly?

Zelong.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

We are many races and cultures because we are still primitive. Our major differences are superficial. Our fundamentals and foundations are the same. Cultures might be different, but if you look carefully they are not as different as we were taught.

I think you mistook my meaning of evolution. I wasn't talking about physical evolution.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

Thanks jimmyjohen
,primitive as for

Our major differences are superficial

Our major differences are Cultural this is what makes us independent.

If we as Humans became One as you suggest,One Collective,we follow One for Good or for Bad.This might seem nice at first.BUT people like my self will break away to create another Collective
makes Two.

I think you mistook my meaning of evolution.

No mate, I was throwing this in to see what came out

cheers
Zelong.

[edit on 3/12/09 by Zelong]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I agree we should have started to leave this world at least a hundred years ago. We are stuck here because a few greedy wretches want power and money, And they are willing to sacrifice billions people to keep it!

Time for a Change

[edit on 3-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

If we as Humans became One as you suggest,One Collective,we follow One for Good or for Bad.This might seem nice at first.BUT people like my self will break away to create another Collective
makes Two.

I don't know you personally, but I have to say, your need to break away and form another collective is an ego issue. It is something that I am often guilty of also.

Although I am an independent human being, I don't think we are that much different. We both eat, drink, sleep, f-ck, worship, etc. It is just how we go about it that is slightly different. Our minds pretty much work the same.

Like a poster above said, we should already have colonized at least the Moon or Mars. It really depresses me that we won't fully explore near-by star systems in my lifetime.

top topics

join