It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonic Reptilian Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know, I've just noticed something about this forum and anti-Masons. A pattern, if you will... one that I'm sure all of you have noticed already. But what happens is this: an anti-Mason comes on with some specific claim, then we refute, refute, refute. Now, one of two things happens: i) the anti-Mason takes off, never to be heard from again, and never admits that they were wrong (e.g. "jhova"); or ii) the anti-Mason says, "well, tell me about Masonry, then, what really happens?" and we explain, explain, explain, and then the anti-Mason again takes off, never to be heard from again, and also never admits that they were wrong (e.g. "Hard Red").

My question is, why don't we just catalogue all of the nonsense lies about Freemasonry, note the threads in which they are dealt with, and then when an anti-Mason comes on and suggests a lie, we can all say "Ah, that's thread 7506, here, take a look." We'd save so much time, which we could spend instead talking about interesting issues. What say you?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sure AK, it wouldn't be too difficult, heck, we could take turns referencing threads, 12 on, 12 off, that would cover it. Problem is: Then what? ML would simply explode if he didn't have a venue to release all that pent up knowledge, I'll have to go to the Pit and crack the Colonel a good one (so many liberals so little time). And what about you? Care to argue Evolution 24/7? I think not. Hey, with all that extra time we could take over the world! Nope, already on the "to do" list, darn. I've got it, we go to the weapons posts and confuse them with multi line posts and no pictures, that'll help the "war effort".

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I once ate a gator tale, true story.

Wonder how a goofy ass reptoid tail would taste, eh?

Hey, don't hate, I'm an omnivore.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
(joke on)

A fleshbag, eating a reptile?! What monstrous topsy-turvydom is this? I suppose we'll have to force you to join a Masonic Lodge, and thus, after you gain the 47th degree, we will convert you into a full-blooded Lizzard. I wish there were another way, but strength must be respected, even if it comes from mucosoidal flesh sacs.

(joke off)

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Sure AK, it wouldn't be too difficult, heck, we could take turns referencing threads, 12 on, 12 off, that would cover it. Problem is: Then what? ML would simply explode if he didn't have a venue to release all that pent up knowledge, I'll have to go to the Pit and crack the Colonel a good one (so many liberals so little time). And what about you? Care to argue Evolution 24/7? I think not. Hey, with all that extra time we could take over the world! Nope, already on the "to do" list, darn. I've got it, we go to the weapons posts and confuse them with multi line posts and no pictures, that'll help the "war effort".

Sorry, no cataloging allowed. You all must be posting in the flesh. No refering people to referenced posts!
Besides, the tag team effort currently being used by you guys is becoming more and more effective. Soon, you will disarm all opponents in less than 20 posts!!!
signed,
a fan

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The trend I've noticed is the Secret Society board is the dumping ground for every Anti-Mason theorist, The Religions forum is the Christian stomping ground and the Alien forum is the New Agers realm. That's to be expected though. You Masonic brothers are doing a great job. Congrats on tearing away at the conspiracies surrounding the Masons.

[Edited on 5/30/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
DTOM, Sinobyte, thanks for the support and encouragement, we sorely need it at times. Sinobyte, I invite you to peruse some of the existing threads within Secret Societies, you will find humor (really bust your gut stuff, kind of dispels the "Old Stuffy Mason" image) as well as a treasure trove of information. Contrary to popular belief the motivation of the Masonic posters (AK, JCM, K, L, ML et al) is not to obscure Freemasonry, but to clarify it. The number of people (yes people, there have been women who were given guidance into the Fraternity) that have been directed towards the Light during my brief stint here at ATS is heartening, who knows how many have not come forward, yet have benefited.

Thanks again.

p.s. I'll be signing autographs at the Main Gate to Area 51 next Friday, and Saturday, I�ll have the tinfoil hat with a "G" on it.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
*grabs picture of George Bush in NWO t-shirt*

*runs to the Freemason autograph table*

Before you take over the worwd could you pwease sign my George Bush!!??

*gives puppy dog eyes*

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
Before you take over the worwd could you pwease sign my George Bush!!??

*gives puppy dog eyes*

"Why certainly my cute little gremlin".

*Takes photo, adds horns, moustache, goatee, pauses, and blacks out some teeth.*

*Looks up, smiles and writes "Sinobyte, best wishes for world domination, George had his chance, signed, Mirthful Me, just a cog in the invisible hand that guides all."*

*Pauses, looks around, flips photo over and writes down phone number, hands photo back, and leers.*

[Edited on 31/5/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yep, MM, except for those strange eyes you have, and those odd fingers,
*oh, I see there are too many of them*
no one would ever thing of you and the crew as stodgy, old, boring Masons.

I have no t-shirt for you to autograph, how about this calendar???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join