It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Uncoverup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by The Shrike

From post by The Shike

Back in the early 1980s I had become interested in Eduard "Billy" Meier's UFOs as promoted by Wendelle Stevens through Genesis III publishers. I bought the 2 books or photo journals and the video.

And you say anyone who believes the Roswell Saucer crash theory is gullible......Hmm interesting

Why do you equate "interest" with "acceptance"? I didn't accept Meier's claims or photos as factual. I don't accept claims of a saucer crashing near Roswell or anywhere on planet earth as factual, either. Just interest.

I know what's out there about Roswell and why it was awakened after an almost 30-year "coma". Why do you think Roswell lay dormant all those years? Because no real saucer crashed. If a saucer had really crashed, trust me everyone's life on planet earth would have been affected somehow and it would not have been forgotten until it was revived by a money-hungry nuklear physicist, with William Moore who Friedman quickly pushed out of the way ("Go away kid, you bother me!).

When gold was discovered in 1848 and word got out, prospectors from all over the world swarmed to the gold fields. Ditto for Roswell. There are more Roswell "witnesses" now than were alive in 1947! And people believe all of the outrageous lies because they're too lazy to do in-depth research. Roswell UFO crash is apocryphal (Of questionable authorship or authenticity).

And if you know anything, you should know that belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true. So anyone who "believes" a UFO crashed near Roswell (or anwhere on planet earth) is not working with irrefutable evidence but a mental creation.

In UFOlogy prosaic explanations sometimes just don't hold a candle to a big flame of lies.

Here I am complaining but if I lived in Roswell I'd be exploiting it also.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

An insult to logic indeed. Too bad the media bought into the lies.

partners.nytimes.com...

A combination of two incidents?

Col Haynes, c'mon man, are you serious?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join