It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Uncoverup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
For those not interested in Roswell then there's nothing new for you here .
However for those who still have an interest in this case this is a cool video ,It features all the main players and has the coolest song about Roswell you will hear , It also covers a wider look into UFOs , reverse engineering and Aliens throughout history.
This is supposed to be in six parts but I can only find Five , sorry but I didn't upload it

For those that don't want to watch the video here is the Roswell song .

Roswell The UFO Uncoverup Part 1

Roswell The UFO Uncoverup Part 2

Roswell The UFO Uncoverup Part 3

Part 4
Part 5

[edit on 30-11-2009 by gortex]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here's an eye opening video From the Alien scientist looking at the Roswell Alien UFO technology and how it works .
Interesting to note the hypothesis that the UFO probably uses Helium 3 , which is abundant on the Moon

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is a story by Bill Lyne that he was working in an Art store
when someone asked for dye to be used on skin.
He sold him some green dye.
The next thing he heard was about little green men in Roswell.
Latter found the dead monkeys were shaved and put in pressure
suites used in rocket sled monkeys.
Suites were never used again for aliens as they are all naked
now like Arnold in "Terminator" as the clothing stitching is to earthly
a give away.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just recently watched doctor who .. dreamland . Google it like Doctor who dreamland .. IT also goes about roswell new mexico, area 51 and the men in black.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Boyd Bushman knows the former Navy pilot who shot down the Roswell craft, or so he says...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Army Col. Philip Corso:
www.youtube.com...

Walter Haut's final testimony:
www.youtube.com...

Jesse Marcel:
www.youtube.com...

The Air Force Mogul balloon theory (and that's really all it is is their theory on what was found because they have no proof) has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
whose doctor who and whats dreamland?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr. Stephan Queer

whose doctor who and whats dreamland?

This is Dr Who

Doctor Who is a British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a mysterious alien time-traveller (called a Time Lord) known as "the Doctor" who travels in his time and spaceship, the TARDIS, which normally appears from the exterior to be a blue 1950s police box. With his companions, he explores time and space whilst facing a variety of foes and righting wrongs.
And Dreamland is of course Area 51

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
For those not interested in Roswell then there's nothing new for you here .
However for those who still have an interest in this case this is a cool video ,It features all the main players and has the coolest song about Roswell you will hear , It also covers a wider look into UFOs , reverse engineering and Aliens throughout history.
This is supposed to be in six parts but I can only find Five , sorry but I didn't upload it

For those that don't want to watch the video here is the Roswell song .

Roswell The UFO Uncoverup Part 1

Roswell The UFO Uncoverup Part 2

Part 4
Part 5

[edit on 30-11-2009 by gortex]

I got to 1:40 on video 1 then had seen enough. Why do these documentary makers always insist on interviewing the kooks and the weirdos when they have what could be considered as good evidence or information. Harvesting 'sperm and ova' indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What a waste of ATS bandwidth. This thread must have been posted while Admin and the mods were on a smoke break!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Another well argued and informative post from The Shrike.
Thanks for your contribution and for taking the time to post on my humble thread .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Not sure why, but I can never get enough of the Roswell incident, when there are new topics like this, there always seems to be something new I had not seen before

Cheers and thanks
mrix

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrixxx
Not sure why, but I can never get enough of the Roswell incident..

Mrixxx -if you've not seen it before then theres some comprehensive reading about the 1947 wave at the link below:

Roswell & The Wave of '47 - Too Many Coincidences. Francis L. Ridge

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Army Col. Philip Corso:
www.youtube.com...

Walter Haut's final testimony:
www.youtube.com...

Jesse Marcel:
www.youtube.com...

The Air Force Mogul balloon theory (and that's really all it is is their theory on what was found because they have no proof) has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

The Project Mogul claim is an insult to logic. It's laughable. It reminds me of a little kid who knows they're in trouble throwing out every dumb excuse in the book hoping one will stick.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
The Project Mogul claim is an insult to logic.

DarthChrisious, good post - the more you look, the more you seem to find many other USAF UFO explanations which are 'insults to logic':
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Mrixxx -if you've not seen it before then theres some comprehensive reading about the 1947 wave at the link below:

I have read a fair amount over the net and watched almost all the various you tube videos knocking about on Roswell, but I have not ever found and read that resource.

Many thanks for the heads up and link!

Cheers and thanks
mrix

[edit on 11-12-2009 by mrixxx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is really sad, to watch Dr. Vernon Clark deliver the "ET" conclusion that didn't stand up to peer review and got him "fired":

www.ufodigest.com...

Dr. Vernon Clark was so impressed with the find of extraterrestrial isotopic ratios from the object that he went to Roswell and together we presented a full lecture on the RR3 piece at the New Mexico Military Institute. This was on the 50th anniversary of the UFO crash.

Unfortunately, the evidence did not stand up to peer review. He was later notified that his job position was no longer needed at UCSD. Technically he wasn't fired…they just gave "the hint" that his position was closed down. This really smacks of "punishment".

The question that later came up with peer review was:

"Can isotopic ratios be altered in manufactured materials?"

Apparently, the answer is "Yes." Even the skeptics agree to that.

In other words, the object could have been manufactured here on earth and the isotopic ratios could be altered.

And this was some of the seemingly better "evidence" many other claims made in these videos seem self-evidently false or at least have no apparent basis in fact or are substantiated by no evidence as this supposed ET isotopic analysis was.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Originally posted by ufo reality
Jesse Marcel:
www.youtube.com...

The Project Mogul claim is an insult to logic. It's laughable. It reminds me of a little kid who knows they're in trouble throwing out every dumb excuse in the book hoping one will stick.

You folks will have to educate me on why you think the Mogul explanation has so many holes in it, or why it's so laughable. when I listen to the Jesse Marcel interview, and he's a good source since he's an eyewitness, what he describes sounds very much like mogul debris to me. Thin pieces of metal like the foil in a pack of cigarettes??? That sounds a lot like the mogul reflector targets. And when he says there was a lot of debris, that also sounds like mogul as that thing was HUGE.

If you're referring to some of his colorful characterizations like "you could hit it with a sledgehammer and it would bounce off", I can put a piece of foil on an anvil, hit it with a sledgehammer and it will also bounce off so is that really so amazing? And he says that type of material is not used in any of our aircraft, I can understand that as I don't think Mogul or other balloons were referred to as "aircraft".

Here's a good summary of the way different witnesses described the materials found at the site:

roswellproof.homestead.com...

Jesse Marcel Sr and his son Jesse Marcel Jr both are convincing eyewitnesses and I have to say what they describe sounds an awful lot like mogul to me. Not all the other witnesses describe the materials the same way but some of them we aren't quite as sure about regarding credibility or whether they actually saw the debris like the Marcel father and son did.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Another well argued and informative post from The Shrike.
Thanks for your contribution and for taking the time to post on my humble thread .

It was my pleasure. I've spent a ton of time through the years trying to get the gullible to stop buying the "crashed saucer" bs popularized by authors who thrive on gullibility. Anyone who posts pro-saucer crash crap isn't a good researcher and is just another gullible perpetuator.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

From post by The Shike

Back in the early 1980s I had become interested in Eduard "Billy" Meier's UFOs as promoted by Wendelle Stevens through Genesis III publishers. I bought the 2 books or photo journals and the video.

And you say anyone who believes the Roswell Saucer crash theory is gullible......Hmm interesting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join