It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage from California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is some really interesting footage I found from last year over California,
I wanted to upload it

Video Link

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SciFiFilmMan12

Wonder why everything is so blurry? It's pretty common for the UFO's to look blurry, but everything else is in this one is too. Even the counter at the bottom right of the screen is blurred.

Wonder if there's better footage out there somewhere?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

looks like you just made it blurry and uploaded this.
Next time do not blur the timestamp
or change the title. Since you uploaded it im going to say this was your doing.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The video is blurry, the date/time stamp is blurry. But the "object" becomes clear when it flies overhead? Something very fishy here.....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You nailed that one Zaiger! Also it's really obviously cgi, looks almost cartoonish.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Wonder why everything is so blurry? It's pretty common for the UFO's to look blurry, but everything else is in this one is too. Even the counter at the bottom right of the screen is blurred.

Im no CGI expert, but when the UFO flys over the camera around 32sec, doesn't it just seem a little to good to be true?

If it is a hoax viseo, seems the best way to hide any video manipulation would be to blur everything out(including the counter) like this vid has done.

To good to be true

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
More stolen CGI. He can't make his own so he steals someone elses, blurs it and posts it as his own. Hoaxer. Ban him.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
You are a HOAXER. Here take a look at some of these other videos this guy has done

This is some really interesting footage I found from last year over California,
I wanted to upload it

This is my channel that will have movies, special effects shorts, and quick short films also. These films will have a classic charm starting from The Silent Ere to the 1980s and maybe some present film styles also. -from youtube channel

Your CGI is not even good you use cheap effects to cover it up.

link   
Please. This smacks of fake in so many ways. No way to prove 100%, at least on my end.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SciFiFilmMan12

will we see more of this in your next scifi film man?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks for that, zaiger! Much better!

I think I'm leaning towards CGI. Seems like this one has been on here before? If not, it was something similar. It looks kind of fake when it first goes behind the tree and then when it makes it's exit. And also, too good to be true.
Who knows though... I'm not an expert. Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Wow, what a coincidence, huh? The same view from the same camera of the same UFO with the same flight pattern...One in Tx, the other in Ca, thats amazing!

Move the thread to hoax, and let it die the death it deserves, and as for the OP, you have been called out, debunked, and proven a hoaxer.

BAN HIM!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

That first one is stolen from Lazar's website.
A thief and a hoaxer.

[edit on 11/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You are a HOAXER. Here take a look at some of these other videos this guy has done

Agreed.

That last one you posted is just fricken pathetic.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Move the thread to hoax, and let it die the death it deserves, and as for the OP, you have been called out, debunked, and proven a hoaxer.

Yeah, another one bites the dust. Blah.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
More stolen CGI. He can't make his own so he steals someone elses, blurs it and posts it as his own. Hoaxer. Ban him.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a shame we can't ban the member that flagged this thread as well.

Mods, come on get your banning stick out.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

looks like you just made it blurry and uploaded this.
Next time do not blur the timestamp
or change the title. Since you uploaded it im going to say this was your doing.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by zaiger]

lol busted good find bro

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I do not even think this deserves to be put in the hoax section as it is not good enough. We have not even had the open skulled i will believe anythin guy come in and say
"blah blah blah im dissapointed with how you guy are treating the OP. Nobody has prooved 100& blah blah blah..."

And it is not his hoax. He ripped off someone elses decent CGI. Just trash it nothing of value will be lost.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just could not hold back, but when i receive various emails requesting certain information i tend to send this video. Oh right, i guess you all a screaming cgi...!! hoax...!! .....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is 100% CGI.

Even the sound effects suck... Listen really carefully and you will hear the sound of the rustling leaves progressively reduce their decibel level.

At 0:27 it is 100%, then at 0:28 it steps down to like 80%, then at 0:29 it steps down to about 50% or less volume. Then the UFO sound effect plays. Then, after the UFO passes the volume of the rustling leaves jumps straight back to 100% at 0:38 seconds.

Also, if you listen to the sound effect from the UFO closely, it is the same sound effect played multiple times. It almost sounds like there is 4 UFOs passing because you can hear the fake "doppler effect" happen 4 times, each time with a lesser volume. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find this sound effect on the internet somewhere. I did a few searches and found some close matches, but they might have changed a few bass and treble settings.

On top of that, the lighting on the craft is all wrong.

This is a horrible fake.

The user should be banned. We don't need this junk on ATS, nor do we need people to post this junk on ATS.

-edit-

Nevermind about the volume issue, the sound of the OPs video doesn't match the original video that isn't blurry. So the sound volumes must have been changed by the op.

However, you can still hear the fake doppler effect multiple times even though the object only passed once.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join