It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

wow much hate on my thread, very disappointed in some people here to say the least

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
A bunch of redneck Tennessee politicians going after the President.

Good luck with that!

That's right sunshine! Rednecks, WE are the PEOPLE.
We pay the taxes and fight the wars.
We want answers. Screw your kind.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

i have to say i agree on that

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by mikelee

wow much hate on my thread, very disappointed in some people here to say the least

No hate at all boys. Just my opinion. Don't like it? Then don't read it!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by arizonascott

This is entirely correct. All one needs to do is look at the Presidential appointees since the murder of JFK.
A name change or mis- representing their origin of birth is no biggy for these people. They are connected to communism through birth or marriage in most cases. Carefully check their ancestry.
Spooks stay away from this topic. Marxism/Communism/Zionism

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

I know there's an internet law about the certainty that someone will be compared to Hitler if a thread goes on long enough. There has got to be one just for this site with regard to the assassination of JFK. It's like every event in history was somehow caused by the Kennedy assassination - at least according to this site. Who's responsible for posting a fake Obama indictment on the internet? Obviously, it was Lee Harvey Oswald himself. Of course, we all know he was just a patsy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by arizonascott

This is entirely correct. All one needs to do is look at the Presidential appointees since the murder of JFK.
A name change or mis- representing their origin of birth is no biggy for these people. They are connected to communism through birth or marriage in most cases. Carefully check their ancestry.
Spooks stay away from this topic. Marxism/Communism/Zionism

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

I know there's an internet law about the certainty that someone will be compared to Hitler if a thread goes on long enough. There has got to be one just for this site with regard to the assassination of JFK. It's like every event in history was somehow caused by the Kennedy assassination - at least according to this site. Who's responsible for posting a fake Obama indictment on the internet? Obviously, it was Lee Harvey Oswald himself. Of course, we all know he was just a patsy.

If this is addressed to me I don't get what the heck you are rambleing on about? What the heck does Hitler have to do with this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't think it going to happen, if they do, they will just create a distraction to get away...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

this guy is a troll he set on ruining the thread that is obvious, best thing to do is ignore it or pray for better moderation which would be great.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

its Godwin's Law

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yet another thread with so much hostility in it.

You guys know this is quite unhealthy to engage in.

Basically, it's exactly what Alex Jones and the others want: info wars.

While you're here arguing about what will happen, they're running the show behind the scenes and entertaining you with this violent misinformation / lies / whatever you wish to call it.

ATS really has a lot to improve upon in terms of how people treat one another here.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I am sure by now unless you just have a detached brain stem, this statement made below should apply to you and your Cronnies.

It is Unpatriotic and Dishonorable to question your fellow Citizen/Governors on their absolute right to ask these questions.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasbelle4732
Personally, I feel Obama is a usurper, and the Dems, especially Pelosi, are fully aware of his status. Why else would so much money be spent and so many judges be strong-armed by the DoJ to throw out the cases rather than simply provide the vault copy of his birth certificate? The question now is just how much can they drain from the U.S. treasury and tax payers before being stopped?

My concern is for his kids. They'll have to live with stigma of their parents' treason for the rest of their lives. What kind of people would do that to their children? Guess they and TPTB just regard them as collateral damage.

Don't worry about the kids. The Bush family got over it just fine after Prescott Bush had a kid and a grandkid be president.
Not bad for a Treasonist piece of crap that tried to overthrow the Govt. and got it deleted from the Congressional history books.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Reading through the responses in this thread, as in other birther threads, I am amazed at how convoluted this issue has become.

I'm fairly unorganized as far as keeping long term records. Within about 10-15 minutes I could come up with a long form birth certificate, all of my old passports, college transcripts and grad school transcripts.

I just don't get the reluctance to provide actual documentation on the part of the Obama admin.

Other than the freshly minted, laser printed, copy of a short form certificate we have nothing.

If there is no problem then what's the problem?

Try and get any type of federal job that has any kind of clearance level and the feds will not even ask you for this info, they will simply go and get it in a pre-screen.

If there is no problem then what's the problem?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH from Madisonville, TN. Your intrepid on the scene reporter in Monroe County, TN has learned that Jimmy Stutts, the Monroe County District Attorney, has stated that the Grand Jury considered the two hours of testimony of Walter Fitzpatrick, and has declined to indict. This matter, for this day, in this county, is over. The formal grand jury report is being prepared and will be filed later today.
For the record, I take back every bad thing I said about Monroe County. I was wrong. An all white grand jury in East Tennessee has refused to indict a black man.
I am reminded of the climactic scene in Inherit the Wind, which took place in Dayton, TN, not too far from here.
I think I'll get a cup of coffee and a piece of pecan, that's PEEE-CAN, pie at Donna's, and hit the road back north.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Great! Got a link for that?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

what i was wondering i can't find any updates on the situation anywhere yet a link would be nice to conclude what happened if so

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Thanks VERY much for the update!
Big surprise! Another frivolous attempt to negate the vote goes down in flames. So now posters can start the paranoia fest about how Obama did this, our rights being taken away etc.
You can't deny ignorance to those that prefer ignorance.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by j2000

what i was wondering i can't find any updates on the situation anywhere yet a link would be nice to conclude what happened if so

Because this poster is full of BS.

americangrandjury.org /us-district-court
01Dec2009

The American Grand Jury Criminal Presentments have now been hand-delivered by Process-Service to the Clerk of the United States District Court, Mr. Thomas M. Gould, Memphis, Tennessee [serve affidavit by Mac MacDougall] .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

yup that should not be hard to see if people go back and read their post, its a shame

here is the Affidavit i didn't see before

agjnow.org...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join