It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Thanks VERY much for the update!
Big surprise! Another frivolous attempt to negate the vote goes down in flames. So now posters can start the paranoia fest about how Obama did this, our rights being taken away etc.
You can't deny ignorance to those that prefer ignorance.

Just curious, what state do you live in? Because if yours rights are not and have not declinded according to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights you claim to know so well, and your taxes are not rising, and your dollar is not tanking for the last 96 years, I and others most willingly would love to live there.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

And this has to do with frivolous lawsuits...how?
The subject of the OP was......?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

The criminal charges of Eligibility Fraud and Treason (Barack Obama) and Conspiracy of Election Fraud (Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama) are now pending before these and numerous other Courts.

americangrandjury.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Great! Got a link for that?

Nope, not yet. Stutts left the "no indictnent" info in a phone message to a Mother Jones reporter from Washington. Apparentlt, the Fitzpatrick testimony was in August of this year. Today is the report day for the grand jury. We should have the formal word later today. Thge GJ reconvened to finish its business shortly before I lefttown. Having been a lawyer and judge in a small county, I would guess that the report is already typed and all the GJ has to do is sign it and present it to the judge in open court. Should be done by lunchtime.It's a victory for those who want to live reality-based lives.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

And this has to do with frivolous lawsuits...how?
The subject of the OP was......?

Back at ya!
You said,

So now posters can start the paranoia fest about how Obama did this, our rights being taken away etc.

So I answered.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by j2000]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yeah great.
More fake indictments from fake grand juries.
Want to wager that these will get as far as all the other goofball amateur
suits?
You know i worked in a Court for years, you can file just about anything, and believe me, I've seen some really crazy stuff.
Trouble is, cases are decided by law, a principle that few of you understand, and a Judge will just dismiss frivolous claims that are not supported by law. You don't just show up, argue your views and the judge or jury decides. You follow proceedure, follow the law, USE the law.
Sadly, too many of you just don't get it!
But your ignorance of the law and the courts doesn't stop you from bitching about something you know nothing about!

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Big surprise! Another frivolous attempt to negate the vote goes down in flames. So now posters can start the paranoia fest about how Obama did this, our rights being taken away etc.

Ignorance denotes a lack of knowledge or understanding due to that knowledge or understanding being unavailable to learn or acquire in some other manner.

It would seem that the folks bringing these lawsuits/juries etc. are trying to eliminate their ignorance by acquiring more information through forcing the person in employ of the government of the US (We the People), as POTUS, to provide adequate proof of his eligibility to hold said post.

People who are not curious to see more of his historical records are those that are embracing ignorance.

What could there possibly be in his birth records, passport records, or school records, that would dictate the massive expenditures of both private and public money to keep suppressed? What is the secret? Clearly there is one or this would have been ended long ago.

I don't know what the truth is by any means, but c'mon... why all the secrets?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yeah great.
More fake indictments from fake grand juries.
Want to wager that these will get as far as all the other goofball amateur
suits?
You know i worked in a Court for years, you can file just about anything, and believe me, I've seen some really crazy stuff.
Trouble is, cases are decided by law, a principle that few of you understand, and a Judge will just dismiss frivolous claims that are not supported by law. You don't just show up, argue your views and the judge or jury decides. You follow proceedure, follow the law, USE the law.
Sadly, too many of you just don't get it!
But your ignorance of the law and the courts doesn't stop you from bitching about something you know nothing about!

Fake Grand Juries? Dewd, what? The Grand Jury was adopted in America to retain the power in the hands of the governement. The government here is, "We the People". We are each a sovereign and bow to no king or feudal land owner.

For reference and to clarify what a Grand Jury is and why it is legitimate.
About Grand Juries and the Constitution

Indictment by Grand Jury

RIGHTS OF PERSONS

FIFTH AMENDMENT

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

INDICTMENT BY GRAND JURY

The history of the grand jury is rooted in the common and civil law, extending back to Athens, pre-Norman England, and the Assize of Clarendon promulgated by Henry II.1 The right seems to have been first mentioned in the colonies in the Charter of Liberties and Privileges of 1683, which was passed by the first assembly permitted to be elected in the colony of New York.2 Included from the first in Madison's introduced draft of the Bill of Rights, the provision elicited no recorded debate and no opposition. "The grand jury is an English institution, brought to this country by the early colonists and incorporated in the Constitution by the Founders. There is every reason to believe that our constitutional grand jury was intended to operate substantially like its English progenitor. The basic purpose of the English grand jury was to provide a fair method for instituting criminal proceedings against persons believed to have committed crimes. Grand jurors were selected from the body of the people and their work was not hampered by rigid procedural or evidential rules. In fact, grand jurors could act on their own knowledge and were free to make their presentments or indictments on such information as they deemed satisfactory. Despite its broad power to institute criminal proceedings the grand jury grew in popular favor with the years. It acquired an independence in England free from control by the Crown or judges. Its adoption in our Constitution as the sole method for preferring charges in serious criminal cases shows the high place it held as an instrument of justice. And in this country as in England of old the grand jury has convened as a body of laymen, free from technical rules, acting in secret, pledged to indict no one because of prejudice and to free no one because of special favor."3

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by OldDragger

The criminal charges of Eligibility Fraud and Treason (Barack Obama) and Conspiracy of Election Fraud (Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama) are now pending before these and numerous other Courts.

americangrandjury.org...

Optimus, I'd like to sit down and share a pitcher of beer with you sometime and give a short primer on how the criminal courts work. You seem to be an intelligent sort and I bet you would catch on really quickly. You write that criminal charges are pending. All I can say is "Bull....! Not a single indictment has issued from any court. Not a single Summons or warrant has issued. A bunch of deluded wackos has formed a silly group they have named a grandjury and they say they have served a grand jury "presentment." A grand jury doesn't issue a presentment. A presentment is the name for the first appearance before a judge after arrest.
So, your post is total disinformation. You are repeating stuff that is total crap. Not a single criminal case is pending in any court. The United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee has served nothing on Obama. Check the docket for yourself at www.tnwd.uscourts.gov... The sum total of anything against BO is that a bunch of lawyer wannabes have mailed stuff. Big Whoopdedo! OP, please do some fact-checking or research before you repeat this garbage. I did say please in the interest of politeness.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Sigh.
The law is a framework of proceedure built upon the very thing many ATS'ers claim to revere the most, The Constitution. If the courts did not use an orderly, consistent set of rules and proceedures, they would be worthless, subject to the whims of each individual, changing constantly.
The job of the courts is to interpret and enforce ( through ruling ) the law, not to decide abstract philosophical arguments. Think about it, would you have it any other way?
Frequently, when, as in this deal, the courts ( Grand Jury), decide in a way that dissapoints people, those people accuse the system of corruption. ATS is full of these conspiratorial accusations. Usually the courts are simply doing what they were created to do, decide issues on the basis of law. Wild and dramatic claims are made here every day, usually by those that have little understanding of whereof the speak, and simply base their
gripes on emotion , predjudice and ill concieved rhetoric.
Catching on?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You are the lawyer! Please feel free to correct or whatever, my attempts to explain the law and courts to others!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Just curious, what state do you live in? Because if yours rights are not and have not declinded according to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights you claim to know so well, and your taxes are not rising, and your dollar is not tanking for the last 96 years, I and others most willingly would love to live there.

The state I live in is NOYFB. And my rights have not declinded or declined either. Here's a clue. When a dotted red line appears under a word like declinded, you probably have spelled it wrong. And yours, as you used it in the first line, is a form of the possessive, but used as the object. A simple "your" is the correct form.
While spelling and punctuation do not define a person, they do give a clue as to intellect.
And to keep on topic, the phone nuber for the Monroe County Circuit Court Clerk is 423-442-2396. I'd wait tll this afternoon to call, though. The report should be filed by then.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by j2000

Sigh.
The law is a framework of proceedure built upon the very thing many ATS'ers claim to revere the most, The Constitution. If the courts did not use an orderly, consistent set of rules and proceedures, they would be worthless, subject to the whims of each individual, changing constantly.
The job of the courts is to interpret and enforce ( through ruling ) the law, not to decide abstract philosophical arguments. Think about it, would you have it any other way?
Frequently, when, as in this deal, the courts ( Grand Jury), decide in a way that dissapoints people, those people accuse the system of corruption. ATS is full of these conspiratorial accusations. Usually the courts are simply doing what they were created to do, decide issues on the basis of law. Wild and dramatic claims are made here every day, usually by those that have little understanding of whereof the speak, and simply base their
gripes on emotion , predjudice and ill concieved rhetoric.
Catching on?

Thinking that judges, from the county level to the SCOTUS, don't legislate from the bench is naive at best. Ever heard of a judge "interpreting" the Constitution. It happens all the time and is not needed in any way shape or form. The document is quite clear in what it details in regards to setting up and running a government, that so far - up until the bankster cartels took over again, is the best example extant of a balanced organization that attempted to eliminate human nature of power attainment and abuse.

The extra-Constitutional laws contained in the hundreds-of-thousands of pages in the USC are what currently provides the "orderly, consistent rules" you refer to. There is not a human alive at this point that could absorb all the nuances of code contained in those volumes, digest the information, and come up with a ruling based upon the "law".

In reality, although heavily suppressed and little understood, only the Jurors in a trial have the ability to alter a law they deem unfair. The judge does not.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

While spelling and punctuation do not define a person, they do give a clue as to intellect.

I would say it is more likely evidence of educational quality within the "Public Schools". "Public School" is a misnomer. It should read "Government Schools". "Government Schools" are not interested in turning out bright educated sovereign citizens that have combined mental ability with education that would create a person capable of challenging their fiat currency pyramid scheme resulting in a nation of debt-slaves that can be controlled by changing the speed at which the printing press churns out federal reserve notes.

Ok, now that the topic has been thoroughly derailed...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

their main focus is to derail the topic, but on the other hand im looking for any updates on the situation and will post soon as i find something, good post

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What I would like to see a lot more on this thread is REASON why
the President is hiding behind his position and not up front
with the people that put him in office. What's to hide.
This should require no court action. Just HONESTY that the American people need and deserve.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Yes me too, i want to know why he will not show the official documents and anything else that has been kept hidden from us. There is most definitely something there though.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

LOL

Who is derailing anything? The "topic" generates comment on other issues that pertain to the topic.
Like the law.
Face it, these Obama isn't eligible claims amount to nothing!
Like it or not!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Why don't you guys look up the ten million other threads on this subject that exist already on ATS?
See, the fault in your premise is that he IS hiding anything.
Obama has satisfied the requirement of the Congress per the US Constitution, but that's not enough for you.
Good luck with that wild goose!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

Then why was the Supreme Court created, but to interpret The Constitution ?
You're like a Christian fundamentalist that says The Bible needs no interpretation, it just plainly says what it says.
In both instances this is plainly not the case.
I think what you really mean is the only interpretation is YOUR interpretation, no need to consider other views. I guess you can just handle it for everybody !
Seems like being a prisoner of dogma.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join