It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

usa will rule space!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i think finding the sattelite is going to be the trick...who knows what kinda stealth the orbital weapons will use.
and im sure they will have defence weapons installed also.
and lets not forget the space bombers......ouch!!
but can usa take the world?? hell no! usa would have a tough time with china alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Im seeing alot of hate against the us in this thread...granted theres reason to hate a few of the arrogant assholes who have posted, lets not forgot that these are 3 or so ppl from the us...no the whole us...

I dont see a reason for hating the us and saying all we want is total domonation... i for one could give a #..... granted i do agree with dealing with countrys that POSE A THREAT TO US... as well as OTHER COUNTRIES....

albeit we may have not gone about doing so right in terms of the iraq thing.... i personally thing it coulda been done more effective but i wont go into that

none the less....lets not confues 3 idiots with 300 million americans..

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There must be oil in space

There was an experimental missle to be attached to the F-15 used to be flown to a high altitude and then lauched into space to kill satellites. I think the US managed to eliminate a pair of Soviet Sattelites.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Do you know that in period of time 75-90s in soviet union was every second day launch in space!

So we can not imagen what in space is!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join