It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

usa will rule space!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The U.S. is an arrogant people...I bet England said that about us also during the Revolutionary War...by the way, we won that one also.

Nah we wouldnt of said that because you wernt even a f**king nation just a bunch of British colonist we didnt give the arse kicking they needed cos lets face it you wernt worth the effot (with hindsight ye we should of gone in & thrashed ya but we had a third of the world to look after).

Makes me laugh that half ya heros would of been British fighting against there king but you are so disturbed ya dont even know it.

what would of made history really intersting would of been britain helping the South in ya civil war then the whole world would be a much better place.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
oh for christ sake we said that this would die cant u let it rest?
secondly thats sick man how can u support people that use slaves?
this is english typical BS

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everlasting England
The U.S. is an arrogant people...I bet England said that about us also during the Revolutionary War...by the way, we won that one also.

Care to point out how exactly?

Nah we wouldnt of said that because you wernt even a f**king nation just a bunch of British colonist we didnt give the arse kicking they needed cos lets face it you wernt worth the effot (with hindsight ye we should of gone in & thrashed ya but we had a third of the world to look after).

Gee, and here I thought you couldn't give it your full effort since you were getting kicked around Europe.

Makes me laugh that half ya heros would of been British fighting against there king but you are so disturbed ya dont even know it.

Were you on drugs when you wrote this? Sounds like it.

what would of made history really intersting would of been britain helping the South in ya civil war then the whole world would be a much better place.

Please stop posting on behalf of England. You make my head hurt with your stupidity. I am surprised that more of your countrymen don't tell you to shut your trap.

[Edited on 26/5/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
everlasting england can i just say how can they be fighting thier own king?
as william wallace said ,"how can i be guilty of treason if england is forign to me?" the same appplies to these colinists

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dear everlasting england...too bad we won, huh?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
PS- I'm being arrogant...and stop instigating, I was making a point, not bashing the land o' fish and chips. Queen and bloody country mate...ok, just country, figureheads don't appeal to me. Now, lets here no more of this as we should be grown ups and get to the topic...I myself am guilty of letting words get under my skin and for that I apologize to EVERYONE here for my remarks...that said, lets get to the business at hand of the issue this thread was meant for. And by the way, are you prejudice towards african americans? because thats what the south was fighting for (the right to own slaves) as well as cessesion and the the right to print their own currency among other things...to be honest, I really only disagree with the slavery issue. Would your wishes to aid the south really be so strong that you wouldn't care about the well-being of a nation of people bound in slavery and servitude to a people that deemed them sub-human? I speak respectfully when i say you should think about what you said...and not let your anger dictate your actions. It's just my opinion and I'm not speaking to incite a problem yet at the same time I realize that there probably isn't a good way for anyone to receive this letter...but in all honesty I think thats your fault because these are your words not ours and everyone has to reap what they sew.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Hard Red]

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Hard Red]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have posted info in several places on this forum about our defenseless posture...nothing we can do about it now though. No offence and no defense!
Please see links under weather control and weapons for more info and
web search scalar interferometer weapon (s) and Tom Bearden.

Brezhnev stated that the Soviets would be able
to dominate the world by 1985. He specifically stated they would control
the oceans, 90% of the land, and the air and space. He said they would
control, not invade and conquer.

In 1974, the construction of the Tara directed-energy facility at
Saryshagan was begun.

In 1975, a Soviet article in *International Life* talks about weather war,
changing the nature of lightning, increasing the power of lightning, and
using directed energy of tremendous power at specific targets. It tells of
using "atmospheric electricity" to suppress mental activity of large groups
of people.

On June 13, 1975 - he repeated his call for a ban on doomsday weapons to
visiting U.S. Senators. They could not understand what he was talking
about.

In August 1975 - Ponomarev made the same proposal to a group of U.S.
congressmen visiting the Kremlin, same result.

In November of 1975 - large amounts of hydrogen gas with traces of tritium
were detected at Semipalatinsk by U.S. Air Force TRW reconnaissance
satellites. General George Keegan had been paying special attention to this
facility ever since one of his men warned him of something "fishy" there in
1972. This was evidence confirming his suspicions of Soviet particle beam
research.

In October-December of 1975 - the Soviets destroyed at least five U.S.
satellites over the Indian Ocean.

In 1976 - the State Department revealed that the U.S. Embassy in Moscow had
been continuously under some sort of microwave radiation attack from the
Soviets. Two ambassadors were killed, other people got sick. All Embassy
employees were given a 20% hazardous duty pay increase.

In 1976 - Soviet nuclear physicist Rudakov visited the U.S., and gave a
talk which was immediately classified and the blackboard ripped down and
carried away. Material which was open public scientific material in the
USSR was considered classified here in the U.S. Who was being kept in the
dark?

March 30, 1976 - a huge unexplained boom occurred over the Netherlands.
Probable Soviet scalar howitzer test.

July 4, 1976 - Independence Day! Russia joined our celebrations by
activating its giant *Woodpecker transmitters* causing worldwide
interference in all frequencies from 3 to 30 MHz. Transmissions have been
continuous ever since. Later the U.S. government said these were merely
Russian over-the-horizon radar.

September 10, 1976 - European Airways Flight 831, Moscow to London, saw a
huge blinding ball of light below them. Pilot contacted Soviets, was told
to not ask questions. This was probably a test to measure the British
reaction and to determine if the British knew what it was.

In 1976 - Sweden detected evidence of nuclear explosions from Semipalatinsk
but without seismic activity.

In 1976 - Legionnaires Disease strikes in downtown Philadelphia. Kills 34,
187 others got sick. Dr. P. David Beter said this was actually caused by
Soviets releasing plutonium gas, but Bearden says it was a scalar
electromagnetic attack.

SCALAR WEAPONS ACTIVATED

March 24, 1977 - a luminous patch of light appeared off the coast of
Spanish Sahara, Africa, and a large globe of dynamic lights appeared over
it. Bearden says this was a test of the Tesla shield which shields
everything within it from any outside attack.

June 11, 1977 - Soviet scientist gave a report to *Los Angeles Times*
journalist Robert Toth (who was in Moscow) which spoke of energy coming
from the vacuum of space. KGB quickly arrested both and charged them with
possessing Soviet state secrets. Most American scientists at the time
thought energy from the vacuum was nonsense.

September 26, 1977 - Russia launched the Intercosmos 17 octagon space
vehicle and destroyed the U.S. moon base, as mentioned in earlier *Fire
From The Sky* material. Soviets also destroyed our spy satellites and "took
the high ground." Russia has prevented us from controlling space ever
since.

December 1977 and later - mysterious unexplained booms began occurring off
the U.S. coasts. This was, according to Bearden, Soviet weapon registration
and calibration, and according to Beter was warnings to our government.

Also in 1977 - Russia began weather war in earnest. Two huge hot spots in
the Pacific were created which caused an El Ni�o effect and resulted in one
of the most severe winters on record. For more information, read Tom
Bearden's materials and check his reference material.

January 27, 1978 - all three engines fail on a Boeing 727 off U.S. east
coast, restart one by one as plane falls 8,000 feet. Bearden says this was
a Soviet test and warning. Four planes crash in 6 days NW of Las Vegas in
February, 1978. From this point on the aircraft events and crashes are too
numerous to list and are still ongoing. Atmospheric booms were reported
over Texas coast, Nova Scotia, South Carolina.

April 2, 1978 - 39 pilots in a race off Florida experience "time loss" on
synchronized watches. Unexplained lights and lighted objects seen and
tracked on radar over Florida.

For more information on scalar EM bird kills, earthquakes, Tesla shield
observations, crashes, and much more as part of Soviet man-caused events,
see Tom Bearden's material, Dr. Beter's material, and related material from
other authors. There are far too many for me to list.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

dude do u even know WHY they attacked?

actually i have no idea wat so ever, that was all my best guess, from what limited knowlegde i have gathered about japanese culture....care to enlighten me???

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I believe that orbital sattelites are indeed here. I think that we need to understand that these sattelite missle bays are only as dangerous as the itchy trigger finger of our current President.

[Edited on 033131p://u31. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

This will happen to anyone who doesn't temper the power they have have in this world with wisdom...I'm scared of every president we've had because there has always been an underlying potential for a nuke happy president

[Edited on 033131p://u24. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
everlasting england can i just say how can they be fighting thier own king?
as william wallace said ,"how can i be guilty of treason if england is forign to me?" the same appplies to these colinists

The most funny thing about it is that all the english kings who were executed were executed by English people (Edward II, Charles ...). And they are blaming some one because of fighting against the king.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
www.haarp.alaska.edu... some people say this thing can control the weather ,, is that true?????

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
actually i have no idea wat so ever, that was all my best guess, from what limited knowlegde i have gathered about japanese culture....care to enlighten me???

they attacked because they were going to invade china and needed american navy/threat out of the way
im not sure but i think america had "interests" over in china so thats why not very sure

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The most funny thing about it is that all the english kings who were executed were executed by English people (Edward II, Charles ...). And they are blaming some one because of fighting against the king.

i belive the scottish and french hold the record for dead english kings

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

i belive the scottish and french hold the record for dead english kings

But they died in fight they were not executed. :-) And I can't remember that Scottisch killed some english king. And french killed only Richard the Lionheart or am I wrong?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
wararts, I think that if it has to do with shifting of the earth Aurora (which will in turn shift her magnetic pull somewhat) then I think it can AFFECT the weather to a certain degree, the limits of which I have no idead of...but to actually control with an other than rudimentary degree of precision, no, I don't think that is possible.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
But they died in fight they were not executed. :-) And I can't remember that Scottisch killed some english king. And french killed only Richard the Lionheart or am I wrong?

do we have to get technical?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Not only Russia and China will stop US but the EU Union too.

Out,
Russian

Uhm yeah like that will happen. First of all if any of those countries tried to attack they would be dealt with easily. Secondly these countries arent going to attack. If anything Russia will get in bed with America and most if not all of the EU will too. China can attack if they want-Jackie Chan lives here and we can find another country to mass produce our Happy Meal Toys. See you can call me arrogant all you want. Yes I know us yanks are no good tyrants right? The bottom line is that America could easily make this move. And would gain support from the larger countries. Maybe not out right because the leaders want to stay on the fence of the issue but the smarter choice for any of the space enabled countries would be to go with it. The UN/NATO would buckle like the poor excuse for a Highschool Hall Monitor it is. My guess is the events would go as follows.

1. America declares it's intentions.

2. The rest of the world is against it.

3. Russia and Tony Blair Realise that The americans are serious and arent gonna back down.

4. They wisen up and realise it's better to go with America and get their piece of the pie than risk the expense of war and possibility of losing said war(very likely) and end up high and dry with the guns pointed at them too.

5. France pushes the UN/NATO to stop it but the UN/NATO back down realizing it's now the US, Russia, Germany, Australia, Italy, England and (smaller free loading country of your choice).

6. The US launches it's death rays into orbit.

(Two Possibilities happen now)

7a The rest of the world is now stuck with the death rays pointed at them and must participate in a global game of US says.

7b The rest of the world launches an attack and gets death rayd to...death. America now owns everything and right before the screen fades to black Chris Tucker pops his head and says to the rest of the world "You just got knocked the f*ck out.

Face it-either way you lose now you can whine and try to fight it or you can suck up your short comings and join the club.

Cause lets face it-America screws up just as every country does. We also give a great deal of support and aide to other countries that need it. And no matter what we always end up spit on. So let me ask you guys this...For the sake of argument lets say death rays are going up in two days. Whose death rays do you want up their? Afghanistans? N. Koreas? Your countries? Yeah thats right the obivous choice would be your country...theres just one problem-your country doesn't have a space program and if it does it's antiquated. See thats what it all boils down too. You would rightfully want them, except you can't put them up so if you can't have them then the US can't either.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
lythium,,,i agree 100% you just simply said it like it is.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
lythium i must disagree
A. your point about uk joining with USA would only happen if us didnt do anything really bad like u know breaking serois UN laws aka taking over another country and declareing it theres
B. please call the UK by its title not by some...other country in the UK
C. we support america cause they aint done nothing bad, and i dont think they will,not because we have no other choice and frankly tony blair aint gona last long hes a one shot wonder

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join