It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

usa will rule space!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
lythium i must disagree
A. your point about uk joining with USA would only happen if us didnt do anything really bad like u know breaking serois UN laws aka taking over another country and declareing it theres
B. please call the UK by its title not by some...other country in the UK
C. we support america cause they aint done nothing bad, and i dont think they will,not because we have no other choice and frankly tony blair aint gona last long hes a one shot wonder

I think A would be left up to cricumstances especially which country(s) and the events that led up to it

Regarding B, I mean no insult if I befuddled your countries name-I was going by what it was called in the original post that I qouted. The truth is I have no idea what to call the UK, I see so many people calling it so many different things-one minute its the UK, then I hear England as a general reference, then its the EU-if someone would share some light on this I would be very appreciative.

C While I don't think your support is out of a lack of choice I think the amount of politics regarding this topic would be as such where the US could draw a line in the sand and frankly I don't see your country backing away. Not because your weaker or anything of the sort but because of the political pressures created by a situation. No one wants to go it alone in a global event. Not the US or the UK, and while good ole Tony might not be around for long I don't see someone else stepping in for either country and changing things. Honestly I believe our countries need each other. Disregarding the global war that takes place on message boards, our countries have a great relationship. One that truly benefits both sides. Should they day come that our countries, go their seperate ways it should make for an interesting war from a historic POV.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
the UK thing well frankly any 1 who calls it anything else is wrong
the EU thing thats not really military anyhow
good old tony is a how shall we say this a brown noser

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LOL Ah well thanks for sheding light on it all

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
if you have a chance go pick up the new popualar science....it goes into detail about every new aspect of space and missle defense

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
kogigaiden ,,yeah i got the new issue,,,,they got some real crazy weapons in production.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wasp boy or whatever your name is your facts are very very wrong.
1 hiroshima and nagasaki were NOT cities with only women and children thats not even close to the truth.
2 the us spends more money on foriegn aid, humanitarian missions and third world development loans than any country in the wrld.
3 the reason we defied the un in iraq is we didnt. The un had already passed a security council resolution stating that the use of force was authorised if Iraq could not provide proof that the weapons programs had been destroyed by a certain date. the date passed and france and germany wanted an extension. since neither france nor germany is our equal in freedom, intelligence, power, or overall worth we did what we wanted.
4 The us is the only country that can be the world policeman because only we have either the power or the moral high ground to do so.
5 No country in the world had ever guaranteed its citizens equality or civil rights unill the U.S. constitution and later Bill of rights were written.
If you think the U.K. is a society that is more free try loking at your antiterroism laws sometime. ( your police have the right to nullify all of your rights based on any suspicion)
6 you wanna talk about Iraq? when is the U.K. gonna live up to its promise (now over 100 years old) to give back northern ireland hmmmmmmmm?
Bottom line we (americans) are the superior people the sooner you get used to that the better off you'll be

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oh one other thing. anyone who thinks Euroforce ( the eu "millitary" ) is worth anything should keep in mind that more than half of the soldiers in euroforce cant even speak to each other

"well I dont speak german and they dont speak french but we make do with hand gestures"
a eurofrce sgt as quoted in discovery europe

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
she was talking about soldiers in her OWN unit btw

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Wasp boy or whatever your name is your facts are very very wrong.

there was no need for that

1 hiroshima and nagasaki were NOT cities with only women and children thats not even close to the truth.

did i say that they were no U get your facts right before u accuse me of anything i didnt think this was the case for a min so dont u accuse me of anything

2 the us spends more money on foriegn aid, humanitarian missions and third world development loans than any country in the wrld.

really? can i c the proof?

3 the reason we defied the un in iraq is we didnt. The un had already passed a security council resolution stating that the use of force was authorised if Iraq could not provide proof that the weapons programs had been destroyed by a certain date. the date passed and france and germany wanted an extension. since neither france nor germany is our equal in freedom, intelligence, power, or overall worth we did what we wanted.

look the simplest thing would have been to comply with the request but no u can push germany and france outa the way if u want . they dont need to be equal in power and intel. and how can u say oe country is more free than another? NO country can be totaly free because every 1 must adhear to laws and they are restrictions so u cant be free

4 The us is the only country that can be the world policeman because only we have either the power or the moral high ground to do so.

u have the power to police the world but NO 1 asked u 2 you have no right 2

5 No country in the world had ever guaranteed its citizens equality or civil rights unill the U.S. constitution and later Bill of rights were written.
If you think the U.K. is a society that is more free try loking at your antiterroism laws sometime. ( your police have the right to nullify all of your rights based on any suspicion)

hmm let me c did i say that NO. your police forces have the right to do the same its called marshall law. also the reason we have those rights is because we trust our gov and military UNLIKE some country i know

6 you wanna talk about Iraq? when is the U.K. gonna live up to its promise (now over 100 years old) to give back northern ireland hmmmmmmmm?
Bottom line we (americans) are the superior people the sooner you get used to that the better off you'll be

oh so u wanna talk about iraq thats y u mentioned NI
secondly if u do know about NI then you would know about WHY the uk hasnt given it back
thirdly "americans are the superior people" ? dont think so. you country has done more things illegaly and unhumane like than any country in the world
and if u think u can take britain u can come ahead and try u may think britain is crap but we are prepared for any invasion and have been since 1940
"the better off youll be" aye ooh im so scared of america im shizening ma boxer, ohh please dont let the big nasty america get me,oh no

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Oh one other thing. anyone who thinks Euroforce ( the eu "millitary" ) is worth anything should keep in mind that more than half of the soldiers in euroforce cant even speak to each other

"well I dont speak german and they dont speak french but we make do with hand gestures"
a eurofrce sgt as quoted in discovery europe

gee no shizen pal
any way the european countries dont like each other. plain and simple

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's unarguable that US is now ruling the space, and this situation will continue for a long time. Who rules the space, who can rule the whole world!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
yeah but who rules ground rules space around planet.
if u cant get resources to the stations then there as good as dead

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is true that the US is making gains in the area of space weaponry. But to claim that the US will actually rule space is not even close to the truth.

One need only read about the thousands of credible testimonials from the victims of alien abduction. The real rulers of space in this solar system don't stem from the Pentagon or the White House, but from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, i.e., the Zetans.

Zetan technology is vastly superior to basically anything the US has in its arsenal and their industrial capacity to manufacture interstellar battleships, probes, and high-tech weapons (including atomic weapons that could destroy this world) is also far greater.

It is still a "no contest" scenario. Zetan-Greys, Nordics, Insectians and Reptilians laugh at the notion of US domination in space. The Zetan Empire rules our local space, as they have for many thousands of years � a point which NASA (who is well aware of them) will never admit.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
It is true that the US is making gains in the area of space weaponry. But to claim that the US will actually rule space is not even close to the truth.

One need only read about the thousands of credible testimonials from the victims of alien abduction. The real rulers of space in this solar system don't stem from the Pentagon or the White House, but from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, i.e., the Zetans.

Zetan technology is vastly superior to basically anything the US has in its arsenal and their industrial capacity to manufacture interstellar battleships, probes, and high-tech weapons (including atomic weapons that could destroy this world) is also far greater.

It is still a "no contest" scenario. Zetan-Greys, Nordics, Insectians and Reptilians laugh at the notion of US domination in space. The Zetan Empire rules our local space, as they have for many thousands of years � a point which NASA (who is well aware of them) will never admit.

Paul,

I'm not trying to knock your theories, and I mean no insult. I personally don't believe this whole Zetan thing but that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to say. This thread is talking about a nation, on this globe, ruling space. Therefore, your comment is rather out of place as we are discussing this from political and social point of views. I appreciate your $.02 but it has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Lyth

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lythium,,,if you had space covered with your sattelites i bet you could do area denial type stuff,,like preventing troop movement to certain areas of the globe that you say are now restricted..
ps,,great thread on metalstorm.....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wararts
lythium,,,if you had space covered with your sattelites i bet you could do area denial type stuff,,like preventing troop movement to certain areas of the globe that you say are now restricted..

Oh most deffinitely, I'm not sure what munitions would be effective though. You would run into all kinds of problems with munitions on reentry, not to mention the distance to targets and reloading in space. Although, get those things taken care of and your deffinitely in place for some global domination. Oh and thanks for the compliment regarding the metalstorm thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
;p, you non-Americans got huge chips on your shoulders. The US already owns space.

The space shuttle is not the only US space vehicle. If you don't like the huge advantage the US has in space then you should compete. Otherwise your just a whiner and nobody likes whiners...

The Chinese are not a threat to anyone in space right now, they wont be for a decade or two. They are just now at where the US was in the early 60's. Hell US companies taught them how to make their rockets work, thanks to Clinton. Yes I know about their plans, reality may intervene... We will have to see.

If they do get their act together it will just force the US into keeping up. Competition is what Americans live for. Bring it.

Anyway, the people who need to be afraid of the Chinese are the Russians. They have a lot of sparsely populated land just to the North: ) and it's within in driving distance of Beijing

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lythium

Oh most deffinitely, I'm not sure what munitions would be effective though. You would run into all kinds of problems with munitions on reentry, not to mention the distance to targets and reloading in space. Although, get those things taken care of and your deffinitely in place for some global domination. Oh and thanks for the compliment regarding the metalstorm thread.

yeah,, its about time we looked deeper into the metalstorm project.....im sure usa is working overtime to solve all the space weapon reentry problems..etc they are very competitive.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by wararts]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

yeah,, its about time we looked deeper into the metalstorm project.....im sure usa is working overtime to solve all the space weapon reentry problems..etc they are very competitive.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by wararts]

Reentry isn't much of an issue for missles, but when your talking about area denial systems installed on sattelites your speaking more of grenade type munition. One thought that came to my mind was an anti-personel missile that carried a pay load of...oh say 30,000 fragmentation grenades. It would be sent after infantry and would drop the payload much like cluster bombs. Just a thought and my guess is they probably already have something like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
;p, you non-Americans got huge chips on your shoulders. The US already owns space.

The space shuttle is not the only US space vehicle. If you don't like the huge advantage the US has in space then you should compete. Otherwise your just a whiner and nobody likes whiners...

The Chinese are not a threat to anyone in space right now, they wont be for a decade or two. They are just now at where the US was in the early 60's. Hell US companies taught them how to make their rockets work, thanks to Clinton. Yes I know about their plans, reality may intervene... We will have to see.

If they do get their act together it will just force the US into keeping up. Competition is what Americans live for. Bring it.

Anyway, the people who need to be afraid of the Chinese are the Russians. They have a lot of sparsely populated land just to the North: ) and it's within in driving distance of Beijing

agreed, agreed, agreed oh and agreed LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join