It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did u know about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
hey all,

I'm new to this site...r u guys into shows on scifi that deals with paranormal stuff...like have u ever watch Dead Zone...god i'm like an paranormal fanatic....it's like the coolesting ever!....anyhow i love those shows...and i love scifi network...they even have this site that gives u free stuff like cd players just for being a fan....i got so many free stuff from it just for answering a few polls and questions usually related to scifi stuff...it's cool...if u want to check it out, here is the websit...ufanz.com/teams/scifi....who can say no to free stuff right...try it and let me know...=)

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes good friend, you exhibit all the traits of a typical newbie... repeated post three times.

It's cool, welcome to the community.

All the best & still chuckling,
Deep

PS - don't feel bad, when I first arrived I got loads of flak because I was plagerising articles....LOL

All part of the learning curve and developing proper ATS ettiquite.

Again, welcome aboard

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Velcome, to the humblest of forums!!! Well sort of.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi Ex,
Im also new to the site and have started chattin to some interesting like minded people. I'm completely embazzled by paranormal things too. I'm a medium and have some cool stories too share so drop us a u2u.

P.S theres no need too be so paranoid we all know their out to get us!! lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is embazzled even a word?

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
looked for?

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
...I'm becoming discombobulated over all of this...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
jeez, we need a dictionary. anyway welcome to the forum and even though we're all slightly crazy, it doesn't mean much other than that we want to burn things!!!

just watch out for the flying monkeys and welcome.

top topics

join