It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Movement = most hardcore NWO propaganda ever.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great...lets not evolve our species in fear that we might be heading ourselves into a NWO
This is the same paranoid rantings you here from the likes of Alex Jones who will shoot down any idea that is deemed outside the box. Ok so lets take an imaginary alien race somewhere in the universe that is far far more advanced than we are. How did they achieve their advancement? by keeping society the same, in fear that change will lead to a NWO? give me a break! We should evolve our technology, our minds and our race. Dont people see that the elites are trying to slow down our advancement in every way possible? Look at the economy, designed to enslave us with self generating debt, witholding technology so it can be kept for themselves and keeping outdated fuel such as oil because its easily taxable, breaking up society so we're divided and ruled, taking away our abilities to even bring up our children the way we should to keep them from turning into menaces, starting wars for their own personal gain, forcing mindless entertainment down our throats so we dont do too much thinking. If there was a revolution and the people rose up against the elites then what do we do after that? We cant stay living in the same system because that system was designed by the elites to enslave us, its a corrupt system, so the way civilisation would function would have to be drastically changed for the better. But you see we would have actually created a NWO because it would be a new order of the world, but dont be affraid, because its a NWO by the people and not the corrupt criminals who want to enslave us.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If machines were to take over completely, that would be the antithesis to what the NWO would want. They want the power, so what if it came to the point that our machines over threw, not only us, but also them?

If machines taking over mankind is so frightening, or such a real possibility, then our wonderful world leaders would probably be aware of that reality. So the incorporation of machines to govern us would be the last thing they wanted.

It would take away from their power.

They know how to control the technology that will invariably control us, so they stay safe right?

But if they can control it, then why can't we?

Well we could, but education is the prime factor right? if everyone on Earth had an understanding of programming and computer functions, using machines to control us would not work for the NWO very well because we would have the technical means to stop them.

History has shown that anytime education is tampered with it is because someone wants control over someone else. it is easier to take advantage of a group of uneducated, as opposed to educated people.

If The Venus project called for the highest possible education for all people possible, how easily manipulated would the "sheeple" be then?

If I could take care of myself proficiently, if I did not need anyone's help because I was endowed with the technical capabilities to take care of myself, how could you sell me slavery?

If the NWO is so hell-bent on un-educating us, and the Zeitgeist movement/Venus Project claim that education is the most important aspect to society...Where is the NWO in that?

Education is the enemy of the NWO, hence their hatred for sites like this one, or even the internet in general.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sooner then later a computer is going to control every aspect of your life cradle to grave.

The need here is for people to become savvy and informed not fearful and disapproving.

Oh this is NWO backed etc. Nwo backs glow in the dark mice, spraying the sky, economic meltdowns, wars, terror, and programming you into being opinionated and ignorant. Parts of your life where you have no control.

There is nothing to fear here, there is no exscuise to not know your environment and adapt comfortably. Your not going to succeed here in segregating your camps of thought whats going to happen will happen.

People are going to want a change thier going to be herded into what that change will be.

So go back and do what you were going to do before posting lable discuss, lable discuss, waste your time, speculate, and fantasize.

We've killed our imperfect saints, we've killed everyone who ever uttered the word peace with an agenda of any kinda to back it.

Obviously the world needs to be run by computer.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
This is the same paranoid rantings you here from the likes of Alex Jones who will shoot down any idea that is deemed outside the box.[edit on 28-11-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

It is interesting to note that Alex Jones accused The Venus Project and the Zeitgeist Movement of being a "sun cult."

And he also accused the movement of being NWO propaganda.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

People have been fighting for justice on these issues for decades - long before Pied Piper Peter ran to the front of the parade and tried to lead it - long before Fresco proposed untenable and unproven solutions about robotic saviors - although it's interesting to note that his philosophy is strikingly similar to Marx, right down to the ideas about technology freeing us from the toils of labor, leading us into a golden age....

Like Alex Jones and his followers, you are treating people who disagree with your solution as ignorant enemies, fearful of the truth. And that's just lame.

When you immediately resort to calling those who disagree with you names, it's the surest sign that you haven't actually engaged your logical mind. It demonstrates that you are motivated by blind faith and emotion, instead of reality.

Read my earlier posts, and take my data challenge. Or don't - just keep slipping deeper and deeper into the mindset of a cult follower.

But that this group is acting like they figure things out that are old ideas, and that they alone hold the path to true salvation - the way, the truth, the light - makes me angry. People of good intent are played for suckers by egotistical demagogues who care only for themselves.

It's a crying shame.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise

The need here is for people to become savvy and informed not fearful and disapproving.

Exactly, education is what is the most important.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Cheap shot

1. Global Government

... is a lie - no references provided

2. AI Automatons replacing humans as workers

... very good - the sooner the better - it is happening anyway.

3. Supercomuters controlling most aspects of politics and society, including rationing global resources to global citizens. If they actually thought this out they'd know that soon enough machines will need more resources than humans.

... computers manging (not controling) resources, because humans are really bad at it - they try to accumulate as much as possible, so they can sell them to others for higher price

4. A Utopian Agenda that “Peter” claims isn’t Utopian, yet the ‘research institute’ even describes itself as being Utopian / Futurist. History proves that all forced utopias become dystopias.

... hystory proves this:
"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, Peterhouse college, Cambridge. President, Royal Society, 1895.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." Chairman of IBM, 1943.
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home." Ken Olsen, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.
"The telephone has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." Western Union internal memo, 1876.
"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value." Marshal Ferdinand Foch, French commander of Allied forces during the closing months of World War I, 1918.
"Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?" Harry M. Warner, Warner Brothers, 1927.
"The ordinary 'horseless carriage' is at present a luxury for the wealthy; and although its price will probably fall in the future, it will never come into as common use as the bicycle." The Literary Digest, 1889.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." Popular Mechanics, 1949.
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." Decca Recording Co., in rejecting the Beatles, 1962.
"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899.
"X rays are a hoax." "Aircraft flight is impossible." "Radio has no future." Physicist and mathematician Lord Kelvin, Cambridge University(1824-1907)

5. Selfish Transhumanist agenda.

... selfish is now - evert activity in the world is self centres - how can I benefit from this or that.

6. Cashless (non-backed by Gold/etc) economic system. A ‘Resource Economy’ has been tried before… in the Soviet Union.

... money has no meaning if eveything is provided and people are self-sufficient

7. Population Control. To meet these targets as policy sounds like a slippery slope to me.

If everyone is educated then then control is NOT necessary - control we see right now - you have no choice, but to eat GM food, which is not even labeled in US.

8. The global government run by a global 'god-on-earth' AGI computer network to replace all world religions.

Global government is a lie - it is management of resources. Everyone can keep their religion.

Cooperation is much more effective than competition - you should know that.
====================

Mentioning communism is way off - communists had money, hierarchies, competition, elite - it was very much like capitalism.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

My god. How do people like this manage to navigate through life and stay alive? Do you seriously believe everything you're typing? You're on a whole different level of crazy, guy. I would love to meet you and get you on tape just for the comedic value you offer.

What part of that outline do you have problems with, ie accuracy? The fact is millions of people follow this cult movement and its time they come back down to the reality of what it actually is and its implications when its time to implement it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

That is the thing I find most amazing about those into the ZM. They come across as people who totally lack any kind of education or understanding of the real world. It is like they all live in their mothers basements and smoke too much weed.

On the other hand I agree with your statement that the problem is due to a lack of education and knowledge. I guess the Zeitgeisters could just build a computer and download knowledge into everyone's brain.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

"If machines were to take over completely, that would be the antithesis to what the NWO would want. They want the power, so what if it came to the point that our machines over threw, not only us, but also them?"

Wow. It's also not what I want, or the bulk of humanity. I happen to like having moral responsibility for my own decisions, and I could not disagree more with abdicating that responsibility to a machine. You tip your hand when you say that it might be good if machines overthrew us. And this gets to the heart of the flaw about the ZM - it's not about concern for humans - it's about contempt. You'd rather see humans essentially crushed, instead of having to get out there, get your hands dirty, and do the hard labor of slow progress. Misanthropic to the core.

"They know how to control the technology that will invariably control us, so they stay safe right? "

It's about as inevitable as the return of a Messiah to redeem us - it's only inevitable to the 'believers'. Very scary stuff, the power of blind faith.

"If The Venus project called for the highest possible education for all people possible, how easily manipulated would the "sheeple" be then?"

All depends on the content of the education. If their ideas resemble remotely the bogus information and pseudoscience they peddle on their websites, then I can not imagine anything worse. The population of China is highly educated - does that prevent indoctrination?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by hermantinkly

My god. How do people like this manage to navigate through life and stay alive? Do you seriously believe everything you're typing? You're on a whole different level of crazy, guy. I would love to meet you and get you on tape just for the comedic value you offer.

What part of that outline do you have problems with, ie accuracy? The fact is millions of people follow this cult movement and its time they come back down to the reality of what it actually is and its implications when its time to implement it.

If Jacque Fresco or anyone in the movement program their computers to force an RFID chip, H1N1 vaccine, or fluoridated water into me...then I will believe that it is NWO propaganda.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

You're the only one talking about Alex Jones.

None of us critics give a flip about what he said. You guys are the same as his followers - cultists, with marginally different agendas.

This is a classic straw man fallacy, and I am calling you on it.

Back to the topic, shall we?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I checked their website few minutes ago, I'll tell you this...lots of confusing terms and difficult words that almost put me to sleep. I don't trust people who can't talk straight and in plain language, or in other words....no BS.

I got to stop here otherwise I'll start using bad words. Man ! I hate this NWO suckers.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
If machines were to take over completely, that would be the antithesis to what the NWO would want. They want the power, so what if it came to the point that our machines over threw, not only us, but also them?

False Dillema. What they want is immorality via technology (radical life extension). The ultimate way to get there ASAP is by kickstarting the Technological Singularity, to usher in the NBIC (nano-info-bio-cognitive convergence) revolution. This 'Manhattan Project' is already well underway. The goal is to implement AGI for the kickstart.

When I say ZM is propaganda, I'm not speaking as if it will happen. It wont trump the NWO alone. My argument is that it is conditioning its followers to the items on that list, meaning people enlightened to ZM will be more open to said concepts when they see them being implemented.

If machines taking over mankind is so frightening, or such a real possibility, then our wonderful world leaders would probably be aware of that reality. So the incorporation of machines to govern us would be the last thing they wanted.

The risk in order to become living gods trumps this idea. And they know there isnt any sure way to prevent apocalypse, other than to merge with the machines so that in effect it would be attacking itself.

But if they can control it, then why can't we?

Have fun in the collective. The ZM wont ever happen, but the NWO collective will, if anything, and youre already open to it whether you realize it or not.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yup.

Try asking them for the hard data to support any of their claims, and prepare to be overwhelmed by the deafening silence.

They're charlatans. They are about as concerned for your future as Pat Robertson.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

For the record I do not follow anyones ideologies. Its not like I have a direct plan of action of what we should all do, what im implying is we should just evolve, let things go where they take us, if we turn out to be a technologically rich species then so be it, dont let fear of the NWO hinder our growth as a species. Tbh Im not part of the zeitgeist movement in any way, im not a member of the venus project or anything like that, I just see interesting ideas here and there. And dont you think you're being a bit over reactive by saying I call people names who disagree with my way of thinking? then you call me lame? I just said Alex Jones was being paranoid with Peter Josephs ideas. Did you hear his interview? You seem to have jumped to a series of irrational conclusions based on my single post.

link   
This makes me laugh.

I found it funny that the thread was started by someone I had labelled a FOE, and the first person to comment (and supporting the OP) was labelled a FOE as well.

If I had an 'NWO Lackey' marker pen, you'd both be covered in it.

The Zeitgeist Movement has its' problems sure. I also believe that for many, it has become a personality cult, and has gone in a direction that I'm sure noone expected when it started....

BUT

Your blatant ulterior motives, posting profile on ATS, and generally distasteful antics on ATS make me think you get your paychecks from Homeland Security.

If you're trying to maintain your cover - FAIL.

The Para.

link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
reply to post by dalan.

"If machines were to take over completely, that would be the antithesis to what the NWO would want. They want the power, so what if it came to the point that our machines over threw, not only us, but also them?"

Wow. It's also not what I want, or the bulk of humanity. I happen to like having moral responsibility for my own decisions, and I could not disagree more with abdicating that responsibility to a machine. You tip your hand when you say that it might be good if machines overthrew us. And this gets to the hear of the flaw about the ZM - it's not about concern for humans - it's about contempt. You'd rather see humans essentially crushed, instead of having to get out there, get your hands dirty, and do the hard labor of slow progress. Misanthropic to the core.

I am not misanthropic, I was just posing a question...I do not want people to be enslaved to anything, machine or otherwise. Physical labor is not as proficient as machine capabilities. we can feed more people because of our technological advancements in agriculture.

You are assuming that we are going to be crushed by our technology, and you are assuming that I want to see people crushed.

I am not that kind of a person, I am far too emotionally sensitive to hurt anyone.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Your right, lets go backwards and try to live!
line2
line3

No problem, that is easy to do and a way better way of life, maybe you haven't looked into that. Amazing some people are niave and ignorant of how life should be LIVED.

I hope your insinuating that going backwards is a good idea otherwise the above statement sticks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join