It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Palin Lies: The Trooper in 'Troopergate' Breaks His Silence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Alaska State Trooper at the center of Sarah Palin's so-called "Troopergate Scandal"--which impeded her run for the vice-presidency and stained her record as Alaska governor--has broken his more than year-long silence since his embattled divorce with Palin's sister, Molly, became a cause celebre during last year's presidential campaign.

After reading passages from Palin's memoirs Going Rogue that deal with his marriage and subsequent divorce, a "fed up" Mike Wooten, 37, who still serves as an Alaska State Trooper in Anchorage, called the book "a pack of lies."

According to Wooten, Palin and her father, Chuck Heath Sr., have "interfered with my life--and my children's lives--for at least the last five years. And it is still going on. I'm done with it."

Characterizing his adversaries as "snakes," Wooten said he has kept quiet long enough. "From this point on I'm speaking my mind," he declared. "I'm speaking the truth. Let the chips fall where they may." He acknowledged that he is considering taking legal action against Palin on multiple fronts.

Didn't exGov. Palin know that her lies would be uncovered and that those that she abused and maligned would eventually speak out. It's almost as if she lives in her own fabricated fantasy world where if you ignore the truth, somehow it morphs into Sarah's wonderland.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Keep swinging wildly.
We will just sit back and laugh at your desperation.

President Sarah Palin has already forgiven you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I heard James Carville on CNN.
"Sarah Palin is compelling."
The truth hurts.
That is why you are swinging wildly and out of control.
Fear of Sarah and her true power.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So why should I believe the Alaskan State Trooper over Sarah Palin? OP, do you have any links to something that can show he has a track record of being more honest than Palin?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I have to admit I never knew the true power of a blown kiss and wink from a pretty girl could get people to follow them like lemmings. I mean what else could it be she has not done anything else worth mentioning. She even had McCain falling for her but hes already fallen for a rich beauty pagent contestant so we know its in his nature.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
nice work! expose palin for what she really is a dirty liar. though im sure most brainwashed liberals will believe these lies.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You know Eurisko, if you'll forgive me the personal observation, I've given some thought to your ATS personae .. nothing mean, insulting, or cruel mind you (at least not intentionally), just trying to figure you out.

Because it's too easy to say as some might "there goes Eurisko, the guy who got dropped on his head and the first thing he saw when he woke up is Palin and now he's special."

Whilst plausible, that I think is too convenient an explanation and I just don't believe it. Then I think to myself, can someone really be that knee deep in kool-aid? So much so that even Palin would tell him to take it down a notch? Again, that degree of romantic madness is unlikely.

So I've come to the inevitable conclusion ... you're a democrat!

You sir are a genius and not, I repeat not, a barely functional cheerleader with the mental efficacy of a ten year old ... consider my cap tipped ... and you can call me Trevor.

reply to post by whaaa

Honestly brother, I'm sure a whole bunch of stuff will inevitably come out ... she didn't quit over a manicure i assume.

The question is, do we even care any more?

[edit on 27 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You know what strikes me as hilariously pathetic whaa?
The right wingers complaining about obamabots when
they act even worse about sarah painlin!

Like things will immediately improve or something!

Hang on...
okay I think I'm done laughing!

The wasted fanaticism continues......it's just coming from the other side now!
They support her with the same blinders that the obamabots had on!
They musta found 'em cheap at one of the thousands of yard sales going on now!

If that doesn't prove how well the divide and conquer thingy works I dont know what would!

You know the weird thing?
You can talk rationally about how we are divided and doomed to them,
they say "oh ya I know they are two sides of the same coin" and then they turn around and do the same thing again!
Isn't that the definition of crazy?
I think with every election the country gets a little more naive.
If thats possible.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
So why should I believe the Alaskan State Trooper over Sarah Palin? OP, do you have any links to something that can show he has a track record of being more honest than Palin?

He does have a track record of TASERING a 10 year old boy!
He admitted it!
That trooper is just digging a hole.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yep, Sarah Palin is the Circe of politicians. She'll put you under a plastic spell, lull you in with hollow platitudes, and in the end show you what an incompetent wolf in sheep's clothing she really is.

Just another lifeless political marionette pretending she's "got no strings".

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure how this represents any real level of twisted dealings or wrong doings on the part of Palin.

Power is Power she has some she used it.

This is a Far cry from the trail of dead body's and whores that follow the Clintons, One of whom is right bellow the President still.

Likewise it doesn't even touch The Bush Cocaine abuse stuff, the false war, the dirty Oil dealings the possible false Flag of 9-11

The Lady kept and abusive guy away from her sister... maybe in the end technically over the line...

But Nothing not even close to our leaders of the last 20 years

the first Bush was head of the CIA, which means he ordered deaths every day and we elected him.

So Plain abused power to keep a jerk away from her sister.... that's the best you got? That's good news...

Wake me up When she has a Dui record a string of Bodies behind her, accusations of doing Blow, extramarital affairs, a Dad and family connected to power brokers going back to funding the Nazis, connections through the Cia going back to the 60's or anything good like that.

Until you find that stuff... she's a breath of fresh air compared to what we have dealt with.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

They have nothing.
They are just swinging wildly.
Sarah is just too compelling. She did a great job on The Factor
with Bill O'Reilly.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Palin derangement syndrome strikes again.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Palin fever is racing across America and people are partaking upon her infinite wisdom.
Upon the completion of Armageddon Sarah will take her rightful place at the right hand of the lord!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

But why was she even on 'The Factor'?

Come on, can SOMEONE explain how Palin is even remotely relevant to us or this country at ALL?

She is not even a Governor anymore.... Why is she still making the news?

I really, honestly, am not understanding what is going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

But why was she even on 'The Factor'?

Come on, can SOMEONE explain how Palin is even remotely relevant to us or this country at ALL?

She is not even a Governor anymore.... Why is she still making the news?

I really, honestly, am not understanding what is going on.

It's sort of the same thing with the fasination of Paris Hilton or any of the other good looking women that constantly ______up. A beautiful train wreck.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mopusvindictus

They have nothing.
They are just swinging wildly.
Sarah is just too compelling. She did a great job on The Factor
with Bill O'Reilly.

Look dude, I'd like to bury my face in her keister as much as the next guy, but I'm callin' shenanigans. She's not compelling; she's a boob.

And concerning the topic at hand, I simply believe that she is a politician doing politician things. This is how the world works. The only politician that I would never expect any tomfoolery from is Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
She does it and gets away with it because very powerful people have her back. She will be worthless to them when she starts sagging and loses those good looks. I thought she was good looking at first, now I see her for the viper, ball buster, liar and power hungry wretch that she is. The trooper was no saint but facts are facts. The Palins harassed him and abused "their" power.

Dream on, those of you who still think she's hot and fantasize about her - she'd mess you up bad if you got in her way. She couldn't care less about you.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sarah Palin isn't anywhere near compelling. What work has she done for the future of America other than a badly done press tour? She's giving interviews left and right and up and down, but I have yet to see her do anything worthwhile.

Meanwhile these last two weeks,she has appeared on anyone and everyone's program. Talking about "levi johnson" and other VERY insignificant issues.

And the sad thing is, you all on ATS, not all of you but most of you, are completely caught off guard by the NWO's newest shrill. They infilitrated the counter movement, and have on eof their own in, and were cheering her on.

These are the men and women we should be cheering on, not a celebrity politician. Yet these thread got more replies than the whackest sarah palin thread.

Contiental Congress 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As Geraldine Ferraro said about Obama, "...the country is caught up in the concept."

I think Palin represents much of the same. The 'concept' of Palin appeals to many, and for that reason, merits sober consideration.

With respect to this trooper and the Palins and the associated Palin cabal, it all looks very Jerry Spingerish to me. I swear I've seen this on daytime television.

The trooper is slime.

Palin and crew appear to be, as well.

Collectively, I'm convinced the combined total of their respective IQs approaches 90.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Sarah is just too compelling. She did a great job on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

That's a joke right? She looked terrible on O'Reilly. He actually asked her tough questions and she stumbled over many of them with shallow answers. I heard no in depth things on how she'd fix the country...because she doesn't have a clue. It was the same rhetoric we've heard from Reagan Republicans the last 30 years.

He actually asked her if she thought she was intelligent enough to be President. How many people have been asked that?

I don't think O'Reilly likes her and things she incompetent like most other people..he just defends her when the left bashes her. He knows. He's gotta know and so should Glen Beck.

I'd like to see a "normal" american as President...someone who really fights for the little people and does it fiscally responsible as well.

I keep hearing tax cuts from corporations but how is that supposed to stop our debt? They are making BILLIONS NOW while millions of americans are out of work.

I fear a Palin/Obama choice. If that is our choice in 2012 our country is gone...well at least what is left of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join