It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Palin Lies: The Trooper in 'Troopergate' Breaks His Silence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Don't worry, I am sure his broke ass is shopping for a book deal or maybe some modeling like her granddaughters father. He is riding the coattails and hoping to make something happen for himself.

He had a chance months ago to state his case and if he was quiet then he should be quiet now. Why is everyone so jealous of Sarah Palin? I just do not get it.

Also, she is more qualified for office then our current president who has had a senate and a presidential election 'purchased' for him by special interest groups within the left. He accomplished nothing while in office except getting his wife a good job with good pay. He has never 'run' a small town let alone a state as Palin did. He was young, charismatic, black and loves the teleprompter. Take away his teleprompter and he could not name the president of Russia.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow! Sarah Palin's book comes out, she's on a roll on talk shows and Oprah. She's gathering and energizing the country. Amazing! Then along comes the exhusband of her sister to start spewing crap to bring her down. Paid for by the Demoncrat Party, nothing new here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Klobuchar would never pull something like that, and if you disagree your just an angy Lib.

-E-

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Yes, of course, there is absolutely NO POSSIBILITY that this "trooper" could be lying. He has no axe to grind.

I agree with ALL the others. Keep swinging wildly. You're all like those funny wind-up toys that just keep bouncing off walls. Your efforts are hilarious

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im glad to hear you all got your"lets find out who they are before we vote them in this time "hate on,we certainly don't want to vote another Obama into office just because we get chills up our legs or mabe fell guilty about something we have done to woman throughout history.................do we??

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Battleline]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Her opaque style of speach would confuse anybody. I purpose her next book should be "Sarah Palin The Confucius of Modern Politics" subtitled The magic of creating wiggle room with confusing statements that have no true meaning or direction in order to reverse stances if desired at a later time.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just think it is funny, every time she shows her face on camera something goes terribly wrong For instance

www.cbsnews.com...
MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing

All the best moments of Sarah Palin interviews, starring Sarah Palin, Charlies Gibson, Katie Couric, Sean Hannity, and special guest appearance from John McCain himself

And to think she is someone that some people look up too..
I guess the Movie Idiocracy was right---->www.imdb.com...

End of line......

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Dometheus]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
They have nothing.
They are just swinging wildly.
Sarah is just too compelling. She did a great job on The Factor
with Bill O'Reilly.

*bold emphasis mine

... A n d   that makes her What ... Exactly? The likes of Oprah or any other sort of TV/Online personality ??? A figurehead. A "mouthpiece" (?)

Don't get me wrong, she certainly has a "presence" or "stage appeal", but aside from the same What Exactly does she "bring to the table" other than that which Oh So Many before her have. ???

I've NO political affiliations whatsoever, nor do I care to entertain or promote any likes of the same, B U T   ... she Does appear to me as little mOar than yet another template cut from the same paper stock as the last ream or three we've cycled through the Primary printers of our political past - Epic fails abound all around, in the end.

No different. No better. Just mOar of the same ole' same ole' partisan, divisive nonsense applied with as broad a brush as possible. :shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

The sad part though is that Obama was never asked those questions during the campaign. He got softballs...no wait...wiffle balls given up to answer.

Also, would anyone care to describe the BUsh Doctrine? I would like to see some of the answers...

She speaks well without a teleprompter but lets take a look at our fantastic president.

www.youtube.com...

He stops. He is a robot. He has never had a genuine thought and cannot make a decision on his own. I think that is why the mother in law moved in with them...to help with foreign policy.

Lets look at a few more times when he is without his teleprompter.

www.youtube.com...

or this one...

www.youtube.com...

This is sad folks. He is the president of the United States and he cannot even answer the simple questions nor do ANYTHING without a teleprompter. He just may be the first president to have a speech writer AND a person to GIVE his speeches.

What I would give to see him with ANY Fox/Alt news news person for an hour...It would light up You Tube.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

What he has, can or will do would seem as irrelevant as the post itself. (?)

... no harm nor foul, but WTH does Any of that have to do with regards Palin.
(???)

They All speak of "what they'll do" prior to inauguration. (?)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

I had forgotten how goofy she is

Thanks for the videos to remind me. Before I get flamed by the palin worshipers just let me say I am not a democrat and I am no longer a republican either. I quit being republican after "w" was elected the 2nd time. I couldnt belive we went with him again. Just like I was blown away that Mccain would pick palin as a running mate. There were quite a few other qualified female prospects out there to chose from if he wanted to go for the female vote.

I think other than my lack of confidence in her ability to be vice president , I disliked her for her dangling participles if ya know what I mean "there"

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Such aggression from a site admin...did I hit a nerve? I answered the OP earlier in this discussion and I was directly replying to someone other than you. Are you the Obama police? I mean, all I did was post the truth. I showed how the supposed more powerful man on the planet ( I say that because he bows to everyone in submission, it is not out of respect) yet he cannot have a town hall meeting that is not populated with planted questions or give a simple non political speech without a speech writer. This is in direct response to the attacks put forth by others. It does matter.

As far as the cop, like I posted, why do we hear from him when the book launches. If it was me I would have never stopped with the interviews and continued to tell my story and picket the book lines...he didn't. He is being opportunistic now that there are book sales. I guess now he has money for Christmas presents. Remember, he was 'accused' of drinking on the job and also threatening Palins Father during the family times of trouble. He should have shut up then.

Also, again, it has EVERYTHING to do with our country that our president is ...dare I say...not even on par with a GW2 speech. Also, no other president has ever visited 57 states..
How much more do you want????

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
reply to post by Eurisko2012

But why was she even on 'The Factor'?

Come on, can SOMEONE explain how Palin is even remotely relevant to us or this country at ALL?

She is not even a Governor anymore.... Why is she still making the news?

I really, honestly, am not understanding what is going on.

Sarah Palin is a superstar politician.
Bill O'Reillys cable ratings soared to over 4,000,000 viewers all 3
nights! Wow!
Look at all those really long lines of people waiting for her book.
Just imagine all those people voting for President Sarah Palin.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Sarah Palin is a superstar politician.

NO, she isn't.

She is little more than a walking, "talking points memo", a source of "buzz words" that possess little, if any basis in factual reality.

The Democrats do not fear her at all, in fact nothing would please them more than for her to be their opponent. It's the GOP who fears her, just ask that conservative candidate from NY 23

She is a joke, an ignorant liar of a person and a political joke.

Every time that woman opens her mouth, the collective IQ of her audience drops by a factor of 3.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If American males really find Palin attractive, perhaps the ideal President would be a Sarah Palin blow-up doll.

The faux pas would be greatly reduced and a blow-up doll would have a natural talent for fulfilling the dreams of the average republican male
- blowing things up.

She could blow up Iraq, blow up Iran, blow up Korea, blow up Canada ...
seriously, she would have the highest popularity of any President since Obama.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
If American males really find Palin attractive, perhaps the ideal President would be a Sarah Palin blow-up doll.

The faux pas would be greatly reduced and a blow-up doll would have a natural talent for fulfilling the dreams of the average republican male
- blowing things up.

Sarah Palin is winning the heart and minds
She has uncaged the eagle of freedom
and her popularity is
soaring into the stratosphere
When she speaks Jesus listens and he is endorsing her for
potus 2012

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Not sure sure How you could perceive such as "aggression" or anything even akin to the same...

... with that being said I'll leave your reply as a demonstrative example of Just that which was pointed out initially.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by Kailassa

- blowing things up.

Sarah Palin is winning the heart and minds
She has uncaged the eagle of freedom
and her popularity is
soaring into the stratosphere
When she speaks Jesus listens and he is endorsing her for
potus 2012

Sorry, but Jesus just spoke to me and said He prefers blow-up dolls.
They are more intelligent, more honest, more popular and do far less harm.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

In response to your post concerning Sarah Palin not being able to name the newspapers she reads: I can't name a paper I read on a regular basis. Because I don't. Newspapers usually have a liberal point of view, even the one in my small home town. Instead, I go to various web sites, including ATS, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc. I read news and opinions. Then I make up my own mind.
It is my opinion that Palin is an intelligent, down to earth woman who knows what is like to be a middleclass, working mother in this day and time. That, and her common sense has captivated the hearts and minds of the heartland, otherwise known as the "flyover zone." The liberals are having a conniption because Obama isn't following their agenda, and Palin is speaking out agains the evil that is Washingtion.
"PALIN IN 2012"

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When I hear Palin talk, it feels like there's nothing behind her words. They're empty and then she can't name a single court case, can't name a single newspaper or magazine she has read, thinks it's a good idea to hold an interview with turkeys being cut up behind her and thinks Russia is neighbors with Alaska plus she voted for the bailout. You're kidding right? President? It's no wonder this country is so messed up.

She's the same as all the rest, maybe worse. It's absolutely amazing at how some people will trust others based solely on their appearance because all she's doing is trying to say the right things and look good and the rest of the time, she makes herself look dumb. Alaska, neighbors with Russia? She can see Russia from Alaska? Ha! Just the kind of mind we need as president, but who cares so long as she looks good.
I could care less about the trooper because his words are not needed to come to these conclusions about Palin.

Just my 2c and btw, I'm an independent and think partisanship is silliness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join