It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don't shop at WalMart!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.peopleofwalmart.com...

For a host of other reasons as well. And some of us are arguing against eugenics and depopulation?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yeah, it's all fun and games until a "group" you fit into is the next to be eliminated, huh?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't shop there either...

documentary: WAL-MART: The High Cost of Low Price

[edit on 27-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What is the point of this thread ????
Is it because of these people's dress sense ???

[edit on 27-11-2009 by colec156]

link   

Right decision...wrong reason.

It should have something to do with all the mom & pop stores and small bussiness owners that have not been able to keep their doors open because of wally mart.

Back when there was still small marts and there was not groceries, and 35 departments that are actually small store, in the big wally marts.

There was a whole big giant bunch of other jobs, butchers, hardware stores, grocery marts, shoe stores, pharmacies, etc.etc..

Next it will become like the health care crap, and we will not have a choice where we shop!

link   
im tired of these "why i dont do _____" threads.

who are you? why are you important?

how does you not shopping at Walmart effect me?

seriously why are you important enough to influence anyones decision?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

After looking at this now I want to shop at Walmart! I love to people watch and from these pictures I would be in for a treat.
You can see people that you would mistake for a carny anywhere in the world not just discount stores. But the most important thing is just because they look different does not mean that they are bad people.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So you're saying you wont shop in Walmart because it is populated by a class of unrefined, usually poor, redneck, white trash, dregs of society?
Well, I shop in walmart every so often, and lemme tell you, come summer time, when the rednecks start wearing very little clothes while shopping, its like a white trash art gallery. You just walk down the isles appreciating the silly, yet sometimes troubling ink.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Try reading a little more closely.......I said AMONG OTHER REASONS!

Must be a lot of WalMart shoppers here on ATS LMAO!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And give me a break.......it's not like all these people are "poor". Either way........there was a time in America where being poor was no excuse to act like, dress like, and treat everything you own like a piece of crap.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You won't go to Walmart because you "look down on people" who shop there.

Wow.

Never mind the store has collapsed tens of thousands of private businesses, systematically destroyed town, after town, after town. Never mind that they are making it impossible for anyone to open/run a store within 20 miles of them without crushing them completely and doing it by design.

Never mind they buy most of their products across seas and do nothing but eat away at the livelihood of anyone trying to compete.

JUST LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOP THERE! LOOK HOW BETTER-THEN-THEM-YOU-ARE.

Pssh...I rather eat turkey with those guys under a bridge, then shop anywhere near where you waste your life being a proto-elitist who mocks people's cloths.

Good job at "trying/failing" to be the very people enslaving us today.

How do you dress? Huh, stud? I bet it is all snazzy! Cosmetics are so nice when you are too busy being inhuman to care.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You must forgive the OP. He doesn't understand a person who is so comfortabe with themselves that they can go out in pubic without putting on a facade. He probaby feels naked going out in public without his eye liner.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I was going to reply and shame the op and put them in their place.

But you nailed it man..... nothing left to say

Nice one

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by Mr Mask

his eye liner.

nice. not sure if it was intentional. but it made me laugh.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
personally, i am very annoyed by big 'marts' or big supermarkets.
i try to avoid the tescos, sainsbury's and asdas and prefer to go to cornershops and markets, although they might be more expensive. i like having a chat with the owners, who work in their shops for their money, who know me and are friendly and welcoming, rather to drag myself through huge anonymous ailes.
i also dislike the fact, that big companies, such as tesco, sainsbury's and asda crush smaller shops with cheaper (own brand) products, low wages and big scale logistics. i am against fat cats and i am happy, that there's still small mice/ shops.

my 2p

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

haha yeah "titties and beer make me happy" and "shut the # up you #ing #" t-shirts are really an expression of individuality. Please!

Some of you are the biggest bunch of hypocrites. You'll sit there foaming at the mouth all day screaming at the rich elitist scum on WallStreet yet sit back and excuse the lazy, obese, drug using lower classes because "it's not their fault, they are just poor and unlucky". Yeah it's poor and unlucky to be spread your legs and have 5 kids by the time your 25. No wonder America is so screwed up. Every feels sorry for everyone else. No one is held to any expectations. Except the middle class.

Would it make you all feel better if I put up pictures of Tim Geithner and Barack Obama? As if all the countries problems are a result of Wallstreet and liberal presidents. LOL.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think all of you who don't shop at Wal-Mart are just communists.

Thats right, you don't support America or Capatilism if you carry around the attitude towards Wal-Mart that you do.

Wal-Mart is the epitome of the idea of this capitalism. Virtually any and every large corporation in America got that way the same way Wal-Mart did and employed the same practices.

Capatilism is generally about the bottom line and thats usually profit. How do you maximize profit? You put your competitors out of business by offering lower prices and more selection and/or buy out and take over the competition.

How did AT&T become so large? They offered lower prices and bought out the competition. Where's MCI? Southwestern Bell? Mom and pop phone providers? Where are the phones from? Probably China.

The same argument can be applied to Time Warner, Clear Channel and any large corporation in any field.

They all got to where they are by buying cheap products from foreign countries, many move to other countries just to avoid US tax laws but consider themselves an "American company", by putting smaller business out or buying them out, by outsourcing call centers and customer support to India or wherever else, by moving factories to other countries so they can employ cheaper labor and many other ways.

Where are your communist anti American posts, tirades, and organizations devoted to their downfall at?

DISCLAIMER:
While this was generally meant to be sarcastic, there is a great amount of truth in it also.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I find it amusing that you can conclude a persons financial status and level of personal responsibility from the way people dress or fix their hair.

One of the richest families I know dress close to this are self made millionaires. They have a net worth of ike 15 million dollars and they started out with nothing and worked their asses off to get where they are at.

On the other hand, I know several people on welfare that dress like they are rich and drive nice cars..

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sigh...now the people in those clips are drug users, obese and spreading to have 5 kids.

Nice...

Look, I don't have to make excuses for "scum", If I was forced to do so, I would be here defending you.

"white trash" as you "casually" put it, are what? Trash people who are white? NICE! Thanks for the description and blanket-opinion to cover so many people in one shot.

Since you are quantifying "living humans" in such a grand one-statement...I will assume you are right...and well informed.

Any other dirty races/creeds/religions you want to warn me about, oh great one?

Is it possible to make it so "clear" to me, that I can "judge the entire race of mankind" with/without a youtube video?

Cus really...I think you MAY be the divining rod of good taste.

Naw...I am kidding...you sound like a bigot. No points for that.

Be safe...white trash is afoot and aware.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join