It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to the site with many questions and lots to learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello ATS. A friend sent me here a while back and after reading much info i have decided to join up and keep going. It seems like the more i read here the more everything seems eerily more familiar (almost likes its stuff i already knew and had long forgotten). I come here looking for more info and hoping to help out where i can. While i have your attention, a couple of questions if i may.

*What tools or techniques do you use to help center yourself and answer those 3 important questions (who are you, where are you, and what is your purpose).

*Do you know of any threads, sites, etc that can help me learn more on awake

ning, the density level, etc. (also intrested in the "law of one", and related material). It seems like i can get enough info on this stuff, so im excited to learn all i can. In the end i hope to reach my true awakening and be able to help people learn what i have come to know as the truth. Thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

*What tools or techniques do you use to help center yourself and answer those 3 important questions (who are you, where are you, and what is your purpose).

Just be true to yourself

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freakv6

1st of all....Welcome

I realize your new, a mod will/should come in with a disclaimer..."list of tutorials"

As far as your question find the search feature, and use key words there are numorous threads on that subject in the archives.
Mostly in the meta/physical forum ..I think

But you can also get yopur 20 posts in a make a thread asking it.

Please read the Terms & Conditions of this site, it will save you heart ache in the beginning, and keep you in a better understanding, rather than getting a bad taste, from a deleted thread or reply.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freakv6

Be prepared to make a sweeping statement like "in the dessert there is oil" and have some retort "YOU ANTI JEW HATING SON OF A ____".

I dont mean to specifically use the Israeli tension on this site it will happen in any comment section. My best advice to you is let your knowledge and research come through and as long as what you post is your personal opinion and you feel that you have done enough homework and education to earn that opinion stick by it. Your opinion should be able to speak for itself and you wont have to go into tirades and get into *yelling* matches with someone.

As everywhere on the internet ATS has its crazies, its grumpies, its meanies and its plain jerks. The nice counter to that is it has some truely intelligent people, some very compasionate people, there are a few "angels" on here, and you'll generally be blown away by peoples perspective on this site. Some of it is inspiring.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
you should learn now that a lot of posts will seem very enlightening and even scary! but remember that in the 2 years ive been reading about NWO, depopulation, alien disclosure, and paranoia... there still is no false flag, world government, we still havent been thrown in fema coffins, ufos have been disclosed.. but aliens have NEVER BEEN, and everyone still thinks the illuminati controls everything...

i suggest getting out now lol because there was a point I was really really really deep in research and fully believed this was happening and i made a complete ass out of myself because nothing that was ever predicted on this site came to fruition...

i learned the hard way that sites like this are a spawning pool for fear-mongers who need to believe there is something really really corrupt and powerful to explain why they aren't successful, unhappy, or just flat out depressed...

sure, there are some great topics here... and in my research I found a few suspicious things but its not because of a powerful elite group behind the scenes... its about selfish people who make friends... they aren't immortal. they get their money, and they are gone... then the next crook comes up...

its the best hustle in the world... and people who sit here day in and day out trying to put the puzzle together are doing exactly what they want...

anyway, my point is: DONT... BELIEVE... ANYTHING.

just go read books and live your life because this site is a poison. trust me.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yea if there is one thing i have learned its, don't believe what you read. Its best to just take in all the info you can, then form your own opinion. Thanks for the welcome guys, and i will be sure to hit the search button before asking any "noob" type questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

anyway, my point is: DONT... BELIEVE... ANYTHING.
just go read books and live your life because this site is a poison. trust me.

I agree...
Keep yer distance...

Lots of interesting stuff - read, digest, research - but, on submission, be afraid... very afraid!!!

new topics

top topics

join