It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Masonic historians suggest modern freemasonry commenced after Jews fled from the middle east due to the Roman invasion. And as Freemasonry glorifies Jew patriarchs like Enoch and Solomon and uses Kabbalah etc, it is hardly inprobable.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The belief that planets have meaning and effects on humans is called Astrology, not Astronomy. As far as Im aware, in England, Venus is/was used as a light after the candidates ressurection. It would likely be a green lightbulb instead of the planet itself.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

There are numerous Bible verses that could be used as evidence against Freemasonry. There is also a connection with NASA in the form of its creation and employees. Whether that is coincidental is debatable.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by mexicocity

Relax bro. Since you made a general "most Christians" statement, I decided to make a general "most idiots" statement. Don't take offence unless you are "that guy".

I am Joe Nobody. A veritable ghost as far as you are concerned. I just don't have time for joo hating. To busy taking over the world and such.
I have made no 'Joo hating' or Anti-Semitic comments. Thats a slanderous comment.The forum is here for critical analysis of Freemasonry, not just propaganda and recruitment.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Radio host Ian Punnett interviews Christopher Knight, author of:
The Hiram Key and Before the Pyramids - various topics including ancient Egypt, Freemasonry, Obelisks, Washington DC, etc.

What evidence would you use to debunk this masons hypothesis?
Thanks.

edit on 30/5/2013 by Sauron because: fix video link

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm guessing English is not your first language.

There are many theories as to the origin of Freemasonry.

In the same note wouldn't you say that we glorify Christian patriarchs?

Then please post them. I'd like to see where God and his messengers forbade Freemasonry.

Just because there have been employees who are Masons doesn't make NASA related to Freemasonry. Freemasons come from all walks of life. It's not coincidental, just irrelevant.

I thought this forum was to deny ignorance, not embrace it?

Christopher Knight takes a great many liberties in his books. They are entertaining, but it is only a theory of his, it's not institutional nor fact.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Freemasonry, shriners, Dad the "Grand Poobah" of the Jesters, The skull & crossbone society, grads of Ivy League schools, next the third part of the Illuminate, which in my personal belief is the enforcers, every 1% motorcycle club coming together. The true Christians of the world and the average Joe crushed by the sheer weight of the power of money, intellect & brawn. In Jesus name I pray the new world order does not succeed in what it has been planning since its' creation. Sincerely A Rainbow Girl dropout and Mayflower Immigrant
edit on 30-5-2013 by debbiegrantguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I'm guessing English is not your first language.

There are many theories as to the origin of Freemasonry.

In the same note wouldn't you say that we glorify Christian patriarchs?

Then please post them. I'd like to see where God and his messengers forbade Freemasonry.

Just because there have been employees who are Masons doesn't make NASA related to Freemasonry. Freemasons come from all walks of life. It's not coincidental, just irrelevant.

I thought this forum was to deny ignorance, not embrace it?

Christopher Knight takes a great many liberties in his books. They are entertaining, but it is only a theory of his, it's not institutional nor fact.
There are numerous Christian versus Freemasonry topics here you can find the verses and Apocryphal books in them. With regards to your evidence-free claim about Chris Knight; that is simply your opinion based on what you believe you know, nothing more and nothing less. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. I'll be making a topic on his research, so you'll have the chance to debunk him with your superior 'Institutional facts'.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Just be sure not to fall for the Hiram key.
Simeon ad Levi don't cause the death of Hiram and pharoah.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Just be sure not to fall for the Hiram key.
Simeon ad Levi don't cause the death of Hiram and pharoah.
No Sir, Ill be using mathematics as evidence. Thanks Sauron for rectifying my links. Ill read the copyright terms and conditions before inserting the topic.
edit on 30-5-2013 by mexicocity because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/2013 by Sauron because: fix video link

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexicocity

I was meaning Blue degree Fellowcraft.

Then you're once again mistaken. Fellowcraft is not the highest Masonic degree; that would be Master Mason.

Masonic historians suggest modern freemasonry commenced after Jews fled from the middle east due to the Roman invasion.

"Masonic historians" have said all sorts of things, some more credible than others.

And as Freemasonry glorifies Jew patriarchs like Enoch and Solomon and uses Kabbalah etc, it is hardly inprobable.

As Old Testament figures are well-known throughout the Western world, using them in ritual does not increase the probability of your hypothesis.

The belief that planets have meaning and effects on humans is called Astrology, not Astronomy.

And has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

As far as Im aware, in England, Venus is/was used as a light after the candidates ressurection.

You would be incorrect.

There are numerous Bible verses that could be used as evidence against Freemasonry.

I've heard this several times; 97% of the time at least, they're out of context.

There is also a connection with NASA in the form of its creation and employees. Whether that is coincidental is debatable.

As is whether it exists.

What evidence would you use to debunk this masons hypothesis?

This is a pretty good rundown of the problems with The Hiram Key.

There are numerous Christian versus Freemasonry topics here you can find the verses and Apocryphal books in them.

Most if not all of them have counter-arguments I find convincing. You'll have to cite in particular which ones you think are valid.

With regards to your evidence-free claim about Chris Knight; that is simply your opinion based on what you believe you know, nothing more and nothing less.

To be fair, you've made claims about NASA, pseudoscientific scams, and Venus that are much the same.
edit on 30-5-2013 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Please post some of these verses then if they are so numerous.

With regards to your evidence-free claim about Chris Knight; that is simply your opinion based on what you believe you know, nothing more and nothing less.

His beliefs are only a theory, in a long line of various theories on the origins of Freemasonry...that's more than just my opinion, that is fact.

Don't get me wrong, Knight's books are a good read and they were some of the first books I ever read prior to becoming a Mason. Fascinating read, but again like I said, he takes a great amount of liberty.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
A Knight Of The Brazen Serpent is most likely the path to total control.
It relies very little on sciences of crafts.
Just do that part wherein you believe a Mason to be higher up.
Lights have no place therein.
Also... Venus is not a celestial instruction. Why?
because after you've seen it... you discover there are lesser lights in the world.
Lesser is something you become in masonry if cling to an ideology of planets.
no Lucifer either.
Masonry is profound comedy at best.
fellowcraft is something you do. Best example... spit!
Your mind and body disregard your spiritual affection and let go of the idea of yourself.
Then you surrender your idea. Conclusion. You are not master. Fellow is two. Body and mind.
swallow and your done. Back to entered apprentice. Also... you could be cranky and sing the blues. Blue lodge.
3stepsprogram. But 25 is fair a chance. You create a story greater or song greater than the blues. Its called ballad. Ball ad... no blackballing. Just ball ad.
And spit is called in Biblical terms... sip from the cup. Sometimes you find you're filled for life. At best however you receive the cup of wrath.
This entails red face and pounding heart and gasping and feeling foolish and mouthful of spit along with no escape. But its only really really bad if you can't stand the weight of yourself. That is pure guilt. The bottomless pit. Catch yourself. And another thing... regalia weighs down those not pure.
how? You'll know...
Nine: bully coward thief liar joker beggar drunkard proud whore.
in order: cuffs sash gloves knots chain hat vest badge and suit.
Apron is for traitor. 14th degree.
Awareness is bound to reflect one of nine or all. Be goodboy.
Judgment is wise but fierce. Get a job.
Its super cool to be fellowcraft. Nine are in it too. Scary tho.
get a job. Spit is only the beginning. And... master Mason is good. But safer for those made.
I am Pinocchio ... crafted from twigs of oak. Followme to comedy.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join