It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Being warned through V and all these other Alien Movies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just a quick thought;

I watched Avatar 3D the other day, what can i say, it's one of the best films i have seen in the sense of creation, CGI, and the stunning lifestyle they live.

On topic - I believe that the film creation to this could be a "re-creation" from things based on true events from distant galaxies maybe?

I may sound incredibly bonkers, but its worth a thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Also any suitably advanced race would likely be extremely long-lived, if not practically immortal, so they wouldn't care if such a process took a hundred years or a thousand.

Then are you thinking that aliens are helping make alien movies?

Not necessarily, but one can speculate that if aliens had made contact with Earth leaders, those leaders may have agreed to a slow disclosure agenda. The aliens could have said 'Ok you get your people ready, take as long as you need, we'll be waiting.'

The glut of science fiction movies can of course be explained by simply saying that people enjoy such movies and the movie makers are just giving the public what they want. However, if you take the hypothetical view that such an agreement to slowly disclose was made you can then ask the questions 'What would such a disclosure process consist of?', and 'Does the obvious popularity of alien themed movies, merchandise etc argue against there being such a process?'

One could argue that the preoccupation with aliens in movies is precisely what one would expect of such a 'slow-release' disclosure process.

[edit on 29/1/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
All the movies show aliens in a bad light from ET ( cringe) to Alien ( black chitin and evil teeth killing machine) How is it hollywood have never done a good alien film?
even the more recent 'Day Earth stood still" film showed an Alien trying to kill but changes its mind at the end.
They never show an alien wanting to show us how to use our minds, develop our social skills or learning to use psychic powers?

How was ET shown in a bad light? He was friendly. It portrayed the government as evil not aliens. You sure you watched the whole film?

How do you know aliens even have social skills or psychic powers? You assume way too much.

[edit on Friday20102010-01-29T10:08:50-06:00am310820101 by thesneakiod]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
it's esoteric, & I don't know what it's about, synchronicity - mind control ... but there are a lot of unusual coincidences involving "the V", evil aliens, & people's names.

as mentioned on the disclosure thread, we've got Lynn Rothschild, a Lynn Rothschild (alien Rothschild) asserting the superiority of predatory aliens in New Scientist, a monolith recently discovered on the moon of Mars, the famous FBI debunking of ritual abuse was done by Kenneth V. Lanning (or Landing), & that Aileen Wournous woman, the serial killer ranting about space ships and the end times before her execution. Her name sounds like "Alien Warn Us".

Whenever I've seen Aileen on message boards, the photos are usually very grainy, but I've found some clear photos on a google image search wherein she really does look sort of inhuman.

the V tv show & the Avatar movie coming out like that? I don't think it's a coincidence, but I don't know what to make of it all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohntheGood

but there are a lot of unusual coincidences involving "the V", evil aliens, & people's names.

The work of writters nothing more. Writters and producers make shows to appeal to certian crowds. That is why if one of the golden girls guest starred on an episode of UFO hunters it would make no sense.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by zaiger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join