It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue parasol picture in a catalogue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

lol i almost forgot about that, that was by far the best thing i have read on ATS ever.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Yes i do.

I emailed Jamie Maussan about this whole affair he wrote me back

Dear Zaigger,

I have read the subject line of your email "What do you think about this" unfortunately the email was corrupted and i was not able to read the email or the picture you sent me.
However, i am convinced that this is 100& undeniable proof of UFOs and i will send information for you to go on my show. I have Dr.Reed making some UFOs in his garage for us. And i have already written a story about it.
Are you available next month? could you bring pics and your story?

hugs and kisses,
Jamie Maussan

I also wrote Cmdraleon he told me

$&^% YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU GOT ME BANNED YOU &%*%^ #$%$# ^%& #$% #!!!!

peace and light
Cmdraleon

[edit on 26-11-2009 by zaiger]

LMAO, love it!!! We need to send Jamie some hubcaps for his story... but poor Cmdraleon. Who'd have thought the GFL had such tech. Parasol tech. Hope he's alright wherever he is...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by The Wave

I'm assuming you were trying to make a joke. Unfortunately, most people are scratching their heads looking at your incoherent gibberish. If anyone claims this is funny, they're either pretending because they don't want to feel left out or they have an especially low IQ that allows them to laugh at almost anything. The saddest thing is that this person probably spent a great deal of time choosing a random picture to serve as the subject.

OR, perhaps not?

I see your skepticism and raise you a bunk!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by The Wave

I'm assuming you were trying to make a joke. Unfortunately, most people are scratching their heads looking at your incoherent gibberish. If anyone claims this is funny, they're either pretending because they don't want to feel left out or they have an especially low IQ that allows them to laugh at almost anything. The saddest thing is that this person probably spent a great deal of time choosing a random picture to serve as the subject.

Can we PLEASE consider your 'slow children' avatar.. possibly not the right picture to have up if you are going to start being judgemental and talking about people with an 'especially low IQ that allows them to laugh at almost anything'

Its fine if you dont understand the thread you know, Im sure someone will be happy to explain it to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I think he was offended (as was I) because he came to the thread and also like me he expected to see a possibility or proof of a blue parasol but instead we were shown a bad CGI version of what some whack job thinks is a blue parasol.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I think he was offended (as was I) because he came to the thread and also like me he expected to see a possibility or proof of a blue parasol but instead we were shown a bad CGI version of what some whack job thinks is a blue parasol.

Ahh I see. Well if that is the case then I feel his pain.
But we must push past those who will attempt to discredit the blue parasol phenomenon with poor CGI imitations. Have faith that the true blue parasol's will reveal themselves in time!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Can we PLEASE consider your 'slow children' avatar.. possibly not the right picture to have up if you are going to start being judgemental and talking about people with an 'especially low IQ that allows them to laugh at almost anything'

Its fine if you dont understand the thread you know, Im sure someone will be happy to explain it to you.

If you'll notice the slow children picture is a fat kid with an ice cream cone. The avatar has nothing to do with intelligence. If you have trouble understanding my avatar, I'm sure someone will be happy to explain it to you further.

I understood the point of the thread quite well. It just wasn't funny at all. In general, things are funny when they are especially clever, ironic, or surprising. A picture of a blue umbrella with some rambling gibberish is none of these things. I'm assuming you're one of those people who spends hours staring with fascination at wallpaper designs. Ignorance is bliss and you're probably one of the few people left on Earth who think The Simpsons is still fun and fresh. When you start commenting on my avatar as opposed to what I said, it's evident you have some attention span issues. I'm sure there is medication and cognitive exercises to help you maintain your focus. Good Luck with that. Don't let anyone's disparaging comments on your intelligence get you down - it's not your fault. The government should have banned lead-based paint much sooner.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
reply to post by Anamnesis

Oh yea then this is just a bird!?
Also from my vid:

You answer me right now, is this also Just an umbrella??

You have still to show a model of an umbrella with the edges angled inwards and without a pole.

Maybe it is a new hovering umbrella missing a pole with edges angled inwards??

Id just like to say... this is clearly a giant mushroom and therefore has no place in a thread about parasols. However, on this picture alone I'd say it warrants its own thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If you'll notice the slow children picture is a fat kid with an ice cream cone. The avatar has nothing to do with intelligence. If you have trouble understanding my avatar, I'm sure someone will be happy to explain it to you further.

I understood the point of the thread quite well. It just wasn't funny at all. In general, things are funny when they are especially clever, ironic, or surprising. A picture of a blue umbrella with some rambling gibberish is none of these things. I'm assuming you're one of those people who spends hours staring with fascination at wallpaper designs. Ignorance is bliss and you're probably one of the few people left on Earth who think The Simpsons is still fun and fresh. When you start commenting on my avatar as opposed to what I said, it's evident you have some attention span issues. I'm sure there is medication and cognitive exercises to help you maintain your focus. Good Luck with that. Don't let anyone's disparaging comments on your intelligence get you down - it's not your fault. The government should have banned lead-based paint much sooner.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by andrewh7]

You seem so angry, do you need a hug?

7/10 for description of the picture. You forgot to state that it is yellow & black, and is shaped like a rectangle. Therefore, because you have not mentioned these key features, Im in a COMPLETE state of confusion.

Your avatar is neither clever, ironic, or surprising. Get with the times, its all about blue parasols these days!

I really enjoy the things you have deduced from my post! Although I am quite disturbed that you know about my wallpaper watching hobby... have you been watching me?
One thing you did miss out though.. when I drag myself away from watching the wallpaper, I enjoy playing with foil balls & peices of string.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

$&^% YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU GOT ME BANNED YOU &%*%^ #$%$# ^%& #$% #!!!! peace and light Cmdraleon

This sounds like a wonderfully heartwarming story. Was wondering why we hadn't seen him around in a while.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The same parasol was filmed stealing fish from Pyramid lake!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8b41134668a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
lol sorry I sometimes post without reading the thread. I realized I sort of jumped in out of nowhere.

*shrugs*

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join