It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue parasol picture in a catalogue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this particular moon pic, but it looks to me like there's a UFO and its pilot, both shimmering in a happy telepathic aura.

Zoom in and check the upper right quadrant. Take that, pseudoskeptics!

Click Here

Edit: I got beat to the joke...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Did you really think that the Nazi Bell was Hitler's idea? How do you think the parasol colonies on the moon were established? Let's get serious now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1870dd2049b95f65.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm with the skeptics on this one: I'm calling fake parasol!

Provide me with the original EXIF data, and not some grainy photo, along with some independent witnesses, then get back to me.

However, I must say, this is one of the better fakes I've seen on ATS of late

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Did you really think that the Nazi Bell was Hitler's idea? How do you think the parasol colonies on the moon were established? Let's get serious now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1870dd2049b95f65.jpg[/atsimg]

That's Hitler on the left?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mentally retarted alright i cant believe i wasted my precious time reading that crap thats 2 minutes of my life i'll never get back

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Actually, in retrospect, I have to recant on this.

As we become a more savvy bunch of UFO-aware individuals, it is likely that ET's have been forced to design less conspicuous-looking craft!

A parasol-UFO makes perfect sense!

Ask yourself: would you batter an eyelid at a UFO floating around, making crop circles and beaming up Idaho potato farmers? Of course you would.

But if it was a parasol, the parasol-disguised UFO could beam up cows, until the - well - cows come home, and no one would think anything of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by zaiger

Interesting, do you think they may be the same? Is there perhaps a fleet of these behind the moon?

I found this on a secret agent NASA page... Shhh!!

Quick! Call Richard Hoagland!

Yep, it's a Nazi UFO on the moon...no doubt. Now you need to overexpose the photo 1000%, then view it at a 33 degree angle, on a 19.5 plane and only on April 20th (Hitler's B-Day) and you must be wearing your Masonic ring...but if you do all that, well uuuh...oh nevermind.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

wow! the views on that ad must have skyrocketed

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Yes i do.

I emailed Jamie Maussan about this whole affair he wrote me back

Dear Zaigger,

I have read the subject line of your email "What do you think about this" unfortunately the email was corrupted and i was not able to read the email or the picture you sent me.
However, i am convinced that this is 100& undeniable proof of UFOs and i will send information for you to go on my show. I have Dr.Reed making some UFOs in his garage for us. And i have already written a story about it.
Are you available next month? could you bring pics and your story?

hugs and kisses,
Jamie Maussan

I also wrote Cmdraleon he told me

$&^% YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU GOT ME BANNED YOU &%*%^ #$%$# ^%& #$% #!!!!

peace and light
Cmdraleon

[edit on 26-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Yes i do.

I emailed Jamie Maussan about this whole affair he wrote me back

Dear Zaigger,

I have read the subject line of your email "What do you think about this" unfortunately the email was corrupted and i was not able to read the email or the picture you sent me.
However, i am convinced that this is 100& undeniable proof of UFOs and i will send information for you to go on my show. I have Dr.Reed making some UFOs in his garage for us. And i have already written a story about it.
Are you available next month? could you bring pics and your story?

hugs and kisses,
Jamie Maussan

Laughed so much, I peed my pants

Very clever - and very apt!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

I'm assuming you were trying to make a joke. Unfortunately, most people are scratching their heads looking at your incoherent gibberish. If anyone claims this is funny, they're either pretending because they don't want to feel left out or they have an especially low IQ that allows them to laugh at almost anything. The saddest thing is that this person probably spent a great deal of time choosing a random picture to serve as the subject.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I made some research and found this. Google headquarter. What we could find here. Still don't see?

Look closer. Ha. Yeaaa. Blue umbrellas. Whats more. Thats not ordinary blue umbrella. Thats light blue umbrella. With such umbrella they can cover pretty everything I suppose.

But it's not all. Look what I find. Don't say that this doesn't convince you. I was skeptic but now I'm believer. Just look. They cant hide this any longer because to hide this umbrellas they have to made new bigger umbrella to cover this.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

That needs to be on an ATS t-shirt.

Well played sir.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

lol yeah that was pretty funny, you are a funny guy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

LOL - the "out of stock" line is hilarious- I'm not sure what this whole umbrella thing is all about, but it is kind of funny.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I also wrote Cmdraleon he told me

$&^% YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU GOT ME BANNED YOU &%*%^ #$%$# ^%& #$% #!!!!

peace and light
Cmdraleon

[edit on 26-11-2009 by zaiger]

Now you've done it!

Off to the dry cleaners for me

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
WTF are you talking about!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I just got a message from Abductee Chick to forward on to you:

Zaiger,
Zaiger has stolen my letter without permission to Jaimer Maussan and CmdRaleon and made his own letter out of it. This needs to stop here, this guy is stalking me! Seriously has taken this to an unhealthy level and im calling my attorney. Copyright infringement and stalking/harrassing. I don't care about your little charts and modified letters of my letters. Leave me alone!!! I'm so sick of this guy. This is a bunch of crap. I'm putting my letters on aliensthetruth.com from now on. I'm closing my account here. Let's see who zaiger next victim is on here, he is mental!

Hugs & Kisses,
Abductee Chick

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I think ATS are missing a trick here. They need to start producing ATS Umbrella T-Shirts NOW!

I'd buy one over the three wolf, moon t-shirt.

I laughed and now believe that there are really people on here with a sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I agree, some of the threads that get posted can sometimes be quite stupid. But it is because people choose to ask, that we learn and advance as a civilisation. And for every 10 threads that seem stupid. 1 of them could stand up for a good arguement. If everyone listened to the negative output from the likes of the OP we would never get anywhere...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join