It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plague ~The pneumonic cover up no one wants to discuss.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have seen else where the discussion than the recent outbreaks of diseases refered to as H1N1 are actually "mutated pneumonic plague".

Considering the relative factors, I am one who is starting to consider this possibility. It makes sence to me, genetic experiments and modification was bound to be the frankenstien of our time.

Messing with some thing, and losing control of it are a dangerous combination.

Don't recall seeing this theory presented here, so feel free to point me in the right direction if it has. Of course the info is dated but this month as of it's date.

Below is a quoted section which got my curiosity.

The clinical picture of what the virus is called Ukraine A H1N1 is same as the picture of pneumonic plague - the speed of hemorrhagic damage of lung tissue, on the absence of prodromal period, on hectic - up to 39-40 degrees - temperature.
www.kavkazcenter.com...

ShadowSpear

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In Ukraine people were saying that massive chemtrails from low flying planes seemed to coincide with the outbreak.
NOW we here there is this type of outbreak in Polk County Iowa
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now reports of this death plague coming out of Texas also

AND there is also a thread about a massive surge in chemtrails in Iowa as well...

.....coincidence? I think not.

Scary scary business !!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I've heard this as well - I'll be watching this thread for more info from those in the know - thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

TRG Chemtrails/contrails are seasonal:
Chemtrails are seasonal.

Its because in the winter the temperature is more prone to the creation of persistent contrails. This also happens to be the time of the year when people get sick and the Flu. The only connection between the two things is that they happen when it gets colder.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

sprayings done by non-jet planes flying 100m above the ground (that's what happened in my area) are not contrails.
period.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

www.globalresearch.ca...

H1N1 == virus
plague == bacteria
current pandemic == virus
spreading rumors == not good

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

At 300 feet…
That is also not what Chemtrailers consider to be Chemtrails either.
It sounds more like aerial pest control.
No one disagrees that Pest control or those types of spraying occur, but they are not Chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

well... here where i live, in poland, we're having both. chemtrails thanks to big and damn loud transport planes, flying low, but above the clouds - those are flying at night; and sprayings done from very low altitude, by smaller planes - those are flying during a day.
anyway... offtopic, i guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Although i respect phage, that study does not make any scientific sense.
Comparitively the study has a small amount of backbone but it is overshadowed by the lack of research.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Phage wrote that because he noticed the same trend that several of us had, that these threads only come out in force during the winter months. The correlation there should be obvious to everyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Occam's Razor, as interpreted by Isaac Newton:

"we are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. Therefore, to the same natural effects we must, so far as possible, assign the same causes."

How did this turn into a chemtrail debate? Shall I fetch the Ozweatherman?

-Dev

[edit on 25-11-2009 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Because every year when flu season hits, someone tries to connect it with the seasonal increase in contrails due to weather and increased holiday traffic. When in reality there is no more connection there then saying that the increase in winter coat sales relates to the increase in sickness, so there must be chemicals in the new coat you just bought.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I have seen else where the discussion than the recent outbreaks of diseases refered to as H1N1 are actually "mutated pneumonic plague".

Considering the relative factors, I am one who is starting to consider this possibility. It makes sence to me, genetic experiments and modification was bound to be the frankenstien of our time.

Messing with some thing, and losing control of it are a dangerous combination.

You're right to be concerned. Mixing mutagens and foreign cells is the business of those responsible for manufacturing our vaccines. Things have come along way since the days of standard flu vaccines and their dead viruses of seasons past. A new game is being played and it makes Frankenstein look like a teddy bear.

I put this video together to point out the blatant conflict of interest going with regards to these genetic experiments...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I wrote a thread recently (link below) which highlighted bateria infections coming from cold/flu remedies. A recall has been issued by two different producers.

I found this quite alarming and could be a secondary attack vector on those with a weakened immune system (post flue jab). I know a recall has been announced for both products but how many people out there dont know about it?!? Alot I would guess! What else might be lurking out there as well, for two seperate producers to have the same bacterial infection in products seems a bit of an extreme coincidence.

Thread Link

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Since there is constant mention that there is........... no such thing as chemtrails............. I will put my 2 cents in, IMO yes, there is.

Let's see if Congress the House or the Pres. and staff come down with anything.............always seem they never get anything I wonder why?

They just sent out forms with the school kids in our area to sign to get the H1N1 vaccine. They also have a paper in there to decline the vaccine. Now they say it is mutating well, sounds like there second line of defense to get people to panic and get their kids vaccinated.

I'm not letting the five here get it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Since there is constant mention that there is........... no such thing as chemtrails............. I will put my 2 cents in, IMO yes, there is.

Let's see if Congress the House or the Pres. and staff come down with anything.............always seem they never get anything I wonder why?

They just sent out forms with the school kids in our area to sign to get the H1N1 vaccine. They also have a paper in there to decline the vaccine. Now they say it is mutating well, sounds like there second line of defense to get people to panic and get their kids vaccinated.

I'm not letting the five here get it.

I have a 7 month old daughter. I am simultaneously terrified of the ramifications of not vaccinating her and vaccinating her . We got the seasonal flu shot for her, but have held off on the H1N1 (not like you can get it anywhere around here anyway). Its a terrible feeling not knowing what the best decision is for your child. We picked a doozy of a year to have our firstborn...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The WHO now seems to admit the mutation:

D225G Swine flu mutation - Same receptor as 1918 Spanish flu pandemic found in Ukraine virus

According to analysis of genetic testing done by the World Health Organization, the Ukraine flu virus is an H1N1 mutation that is similar to the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic.

The H1N1 mutation in the Ukraine also includes the symptoms of bleeding in the lungs, and has been described as an infection that completely destroys the lungs.

Clearly, such a fact could not be hidden for long.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Apopsis,

I know the torment, if we get this and something bad happens we will regret giving it to them, if we don't get it and something bad happens same thing.

What does one do.

I looked up the Pneumonic Plague and if caught right away antibotics will work we aren't being told much of anything but just enough to cause panic in a parent.

There are so many lies when/if we are told tens of thousands die how do we really know its truth we only know what is in our own small areas.

I'm going to observe Washington very closely and see how/if government Elite get anything.

top topics

join