It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New perspective on life means it's all over...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You know what guys... it's all over.

I've read 16 threads tonight and if they didn't end in pointless speculation and "way to go" comments they ended in an argument.

I wonder how many people waste their lives on the distraction that is ATS?

Well guys, I saw a glimpse of life this week in the form of death and it made me realise how wrong it is that I spend too much time posting. I appreciated the site for bringing me news and good up to date conspiracies but I'm afraid it's changed. Arguing, bickering and what seems to be lots of children talking about things they think they know about.

Don't get me wrong... I have learned how to be a better person from some on here.. Maxmars and freighttrain are the two members here that deserve a listen.. the rest? I dunno, they got disolved somewhere in the crap.

Tomorrow I'm going out to do something real, I'm going to follow my beliefs and urges in a better way than discussing them here until they disapear, I'm going to act on them in a constructive way.... away from my computer and away from the distraction that is ATS.

Thanks guys, you've been good but you ain't getting me nowhere.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I haven't been here long enough to get to know you,but I want to wish you well and hope you get in touch with what's been missing in your life!

I'm sure you have friends here who would welcome you back anytime.

It's always good to hear that people are keeping their priorities straight,and making the most of your days.

In these days when our freedoms are slipping away,it's good to go out and experience them to the fullest,and not be chained to a computer!

God bless you!

Sincerely,On the Edge

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Whatever it is you are aiming for, let us know! Some of us may even want to join in on your journey.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
so you think the people here are too dumb to understand you but you post us a goodbye comment as if we can comprehend? that's a little weird don't you think.

as far as teh content of the site being worse it's about 50/50. there's only so many conspiracies out there. we've been over them all about 5 million times. what do you expect? when new stuff comes along the people who actually know what they're talkin about still come around (for the most part).

and as far as trolling goes, that's just a fact of life ther's nothing you can do about it. most worthwhile threads don't attract trolls anyway so maybe ou're just hangin with the wrong crowd.

i don't blame the "new" people for dragging the site down. i lay blame soley on the jesus threads. pointless ramblings of people that decided to start reading. that's where the corruption started imo. trolls you can ignore, 15 jesus threads everyday is a little much.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
agreed

most of the time that I read this boards I am pissed off because of the kids that post here ... its amazing

there are so much useless information, useless questions, useless threads, dumb threads ... that really, I cant stand ...

but there are some threads that are good, so, while I dont find another place where I can get some info on many things ... I will be here lol

and if we think about it .... we cant fix it .. this is internet, this is the free country

but its good to read some things amazingly dumb ... you can realize u are sane

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Thanks guys, you've been good but you ain't getting me nowhere.

Well I didnt know my posts on this site are here to serve YOU. What kind of quality neural stimulation do you expect on a site littered with disinfo agents. Are you seriously not smart or instinctive enough to see what posts to waste ur time on and what ones feel right?

Actually Im done with wasting my calories on your thread....dont let the ATS door kick u in the ass.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

and14263 my friend I wish you the best in your journey and hope all the great things in the world upon you. It's hard to be "kind hearted" in this dark world and not get stumped on with monkey brained egoistic individual(s). Our social deviation is molding the weak to focus on their ego rather then encouraging them to discover their inner beauty, so they express through their shallow filterd perspective just to feel superior.

Lack of compassion is the reason we're in the state of hate/war/pain. We all trying so hard to be so "different" from one another and so we're too distracted to see the beauty in our "oneness".

It is the way this world is... atleast it's been and is, but hope for better future is still alive, because of the few that are awakening. It's a shame to think it's some "outside" force causing all this to us, when all along it's just "people" doing it to one another...

Just keep in mind ATS or the outside world are all made up of the same people and some will never change, so focus ALL your "energy" on to yourself and enjoy the beauty of this world and ignore the ugly. As they say it's all in the eyes of the beholder and that my friend you are in control of.

Keep in touch!

It's a "short ride" ... so "enjoy" it my friend!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good luck mate. It is so important to follow theory and what you've learnt with action in the real world. I have been building up to the moment of progressive action. But it's foggy out there. I hope clairity comes to you.

top topics

join